Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23080.jpg

No matter where you are, I have only one turn away from you.
---------------------------------------------------
싱가포르 최초의 유일한 한국식 프리미엄 웨딩 스튜디오
GRACE KELLY '명품 디자이너의 드레스'
TOP ZIO '신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다.
Address: Carlton Hotel, 76 Bras Basah Rd, # 01-02
Phone: +65 6250 7252
Email: official_sg@koreaartizstudio.com
#artizstudio #韓國藝匠 #topziokorea #gracekellykorea #wedding #gown #singaporebrides #sgbride #prewedding #preweddingphotography #love #singaporebrideswedding #singaporewedding #koreanphotography #sgbrides #weddingfashion #더브라이드 #분위기 #트렌드 #인기씬 #웨딩촬영 #배경다양 #자연광 #캐주얼씬 #스튜디오촬영 #웨딩스튜디오 #인기스튜디오 #스튜디오추천

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23134.jpg

✨ Influencer Shoot: Artiz x @lyzpopz ✨
#artizstudio #韓國藝匠 #topziokorea #gracekellykorea #wedding #gown #singaporebrides #sgbride #prewedding #preweddingphotography #love #singaporebrideswedding #singaporewedding #koreanphotography #sgbrides #weddingfashion #더브라이드 #분위기 #트렌드 #인기씬 #웨딩촬영 #배경다양 #자연광 #캐주얼씬 #스튜디오촬영 #웨딩스튜디오 #인기스튜디오 #스튜디오추천

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23182.jpg

5 STAYCATION FOR YOU

2 more days to the end of our February giveaway, win a 5-star stay at the Capitol Kempinski hotel. Here's how if you've not done it;

Head over to our event IG/FB post “ARTIZ VALENTINE”
Follow us and the post commenting “if you love her, take her to Artiz”
@Tag 3 friends along and get you peers to repeat the process
Share it on your story and tag @artizstudio.sg to increase your chances

Win this getaway and be treated like royalty along with your love ones

#artizstudio #韓國藝匠 #topziokorea #gracekellykorea #wedding #gown #singaporebrides #sgbride #prewedding #preweddingphotography #love #singaporebrideswedding #singaporewedding #koreanphotography #sgbrides #weddingfashion #giveaway #bestday #stay #capitol #hotel #event #events #valentine #tag #loveyou #instalove

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23195.jpg

The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
@artizstudio.sg
#couples #weddingday #weddinginspo #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #fashion #bride #bridetobe #weddings #웨딩스튜디오 #웨딩촬영 #스튜디오촬영 #weddingdress #weddinggown #weddinginspiration #couture #weddingphotography #photography #becauseyouloveher #preweddingconcept #preweddingideas #preweddingphoto

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23237.jpg

If you can’t learn to love yourself, how can you love another soul
@artizstudio.sg
#couples #weddingday #weddinginspo #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #fashion #bride #bridetobe #weddings #웨딩스튜디오 #웨딩촬영 #스튜디오촬영 #weddingdress #weddinggown #weddinginspiration #couture #weddingphotography #photography #becauseyouloveher #preweddingconcept #preweddingideas #preweddingphoto

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23264.jpg

We can do no great things; only small things with great love
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23278.jpg

If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23301.jpg

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23318.jpg

The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23334.jpg

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.

@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23335.jpg

love is not a matter of counting the days. it’s making the days count
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23372.jpg

I can be myself when I am with you.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23395.jpg

Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23396.jpg

When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.

@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23415.jpg

I am on my way to future, where you are there.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23483.jpg

He loved her. She loved him, and everyone knew it. For a while it was exciting to be....
friends with them. Not just because of their individual accomplishments and charm. But also because of the excitement they brought together. As they fell in love with each other, you felt truly lucky that you were able to watch it all happen right before your eyes: how the way he looked at her made her giggle, encouraged her, and brightened up the darkest clouds; how she would hold his hand when they crossed the street, walked underneath cherry blossoms, or climbed a mountain.
#couples #weddingday #weddinginspo #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto#lovestory
#bride #bridetobe #weddings #웨딩스튜디오 #웨딩촬영 #스튜디오촬영 #weddingdress #weddinggown #weddinginspiration #couture #weddingphotography #photography #becauseyouloveher #preweddingconcept #preweddingideas #preweddingphoto

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23507.jpg

It's becoming more and more rare to see you....
come back; but on cloudy airless days, when my soul is suddenly still, when i can tell how many birds are singing outside my window, when my mind is not filled with the victims of unrequited love. I think of you and i have you for a few minutes. I don't mind it at all, i never did. Maybe one of these days you'll come back and i'll cry like i should, i owe you that much.
@artizstudio.sg
#couples #weddingday #weddinginspo #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #lovestory #bride #bridetobe #weddings #웨딩스튜디오 #웨딩촬영 #스튜디오촬영 #deepthoughts #weddinggown #weddinginspiration #couture #weddingphotography #photography #becauseyouloveher #preweddingconcept #preweddingideas #preweddingphoto

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23559.jpg

Because neither of our eyes were lying....
I knew Love is real by seeing, feeling, and knowing it. A swift glance at your face in a spark of serendipity. With your preoccupied mind of curiosity midst game. A sunlight's glint off the purest of waterbodies with it's ultraviolet hue; the universe could be seen in your eyes as I had seen it before through my own. All the pain and love that we feel expanding exponentially. Completely comfortable with the future. I love you

@artizstudio.sg
#couples #weddingday #weddinginspo #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #lovestory #bride #bridetobe #weddings #웨딩스튜디오 #웨딩촬영 #스튜디오촬영 #deepthoughts #weddinggown #weddinginspiration #couture #weddingphotography #photography #becauseyouloveher #preweddingconcept #preweddingideas #preweddingphoto

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23582.jpg

"That’s not how you build a future, money is not enough...

I want peaceful and calm life,” she said while she was putting on her jacket. She kissed his lips one last time and got out of the car. Before she left, she felt a tight grip around her wrist, she turned and he took out the little box from his pocket. It was an engagement ring.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23599.jpg

Do you feel alone and wish some one who would understand yo-
Am I in the right place? I am a female with a very strong mind and an even stronger soul. I know I might not be the most prettiest woman you have ever seen, but beauty lies on the inside. May be you are here because your soul is craving for a true friend who will be there for you always..caring for you every inch of the way. I have been through what you are going through now, may be not exactly same, but something close to that. Come, let's go on an adventure together
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23637.jpg

“Fly me to the moon, Let me play among the stars" - Frank Sinatra

Looking back since 2008, Artiz Studio have released multiple series that has captured the hearts of many brides and grooms. The dream of being side by side with your lover on the moon is simply magical and enchanting, just like the love between them. Witness our evolution for the next 3 days till our modern day series. #artizhistory #throwback #originalcreator

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23663.jpg

23662.jpg

23661.jpg

23660.jpg

23659.jpg

23658.jpg

23657.jpg

23656.jpg

23655.jpg

PART II - Closing to a decade later in 2017, Artiz Studio revamped and released its new Series where it received massive popularity in all studios worldwide. Derived and inspired by the greek mythology goddess Selene, her great love was shepherd prince Endymion. A ravishing man that was granted eternal youth and immortality by Zeus and placed in a state of eternal slumber in a cave near the peak of Lydian Mount Latmos. Where it brings out the ethereal beauty of the moon reflecting on the couple’s love. #artizhistory #originalcreator #supporttheoriginal #throwback #part2 #moon #preweddingconcept #concept
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23688.jpg

23687.jpg

23686.jpg

23685.jpg

23684.jpg

Part 3 brings our latest instalment of 2019 / concept. Here the moon, the stars and your effervescent love is all this picturesque image needs to glisten forever. Its soft curls and cascading flowers are made for brides, and its charming look will create a memorable keepsake for future generations to appreciate.

Swipe left to see the ever so beautiful @aylna pose with her most loved background at ARTIZ Singapore
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————
#couples #weddingday #weddinginspo #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #bride #bridetobe #weddings #웨딩스튜디오 #웨딩촬영 #스튜디오촬영 #weddingdress #weddinggown #weddinginspiration #couture #weddingphotography #photography #becauseyouloveher #preweddingconcept #preweddingideas #preweddingphoto #since2008 #oldconcept #preweddingconcept #preweddingideas

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23754.jpg

Due to their short bloom time, Sakura blossoms are a metaphor for life itself: beautiful yet fleeting. Just like our love in this lifetime together, I want to see your smile at every opportunity I get
@artizstudio.sg

#artizstudio #韓國藝匠 #love #wedding #brides #prewedding #weddingfair #luxewedding #sgpreweddingphotography #sgmakeupartist #sgbrides
#bridetobe2022 #sgweddings #bridetobe2021 #singaporecouple #sgprewedding #sgbridestobe #sgweddings #sgweddingphotography
#sgmakeupartist #sgweddingdress #sggownrental #weddingsg #singaporephotographer #sgwedding
#weddinggownsg #sgbridal #sgpreweddingphotography
#sgweddingphotographer #singaporephotographer

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23794.jpg

To the one of whom means the most…
Your smile brings an unending amount of sunshine to my days, your voice is like the sweetest melody that one could play, Our first meeting was one that I will never be able to forget, nor would I want to. I found happiness that was unrivalled in my lifetime. You are my husband and I love you
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————
#artizstudio #韓國藝匠 #love #wedding #brides #prewedding #weddingfair #luxewedding #bridetobe2022 #sgweddings #bridetobe2021 #singapore #sgprewedding #sgbridestobe #sgweddings #sgweddingphotography #sgmakeupartist #sgweddingdress #sggownrental #weddingsg #singaporephotographer #sgwedding #weddinggownsg #sgbridal #sgpreweddingphotography #sgweddingphotographer #singaporephotographer #sgpreweddingphotography #sgmakeupartist #sgbrides

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23816.jpg

Yes, I need you, my fairy-tale.
Because you are the only person I can talk with about the shade of a cloud, about the song of a thought - Vladimir Nabokov, Letters to Vera
@artizstudio.sg

#artizstudio #韓國藝匠 #love #wedding #brides #prewedding #weddingfair #luxewedding #sgpreweddingphotography #sgmakeupartist #sgbrides
#bridetobe2022 #sgweddings #bridetobe2021 #singaporecouple #sgprewedding #sgbridestobe #sgweddings #sgweddingphotography
#sgmakeupartist #sgweddingdress #sggownrental #weddingsg #singaporephotographer #sgwedding

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23837.jpg

I cannot hate you or stay away even if I tried.....
What if I told you, I've been in love with you for a very long time? What if I told you, you caught my attention because of how your online presence made me feel? What if I told you, I didn't have a choice? That's how this feels. I knew I HAD to love you.

@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23862.jpg

Show me the most damaged parts of your soul
and I will show you how it still shines like gold
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————
#artizstudio #韓國藝匠 #love #wedding #brides #prewedding #weddingfair #luxewedding #bridetobe2022 #sgweddings #bridetobe2021 #singapore #sgprewedding #sgbridestobe #sgweddings #sgweddingphotography #sgmakeupartist #sgweddingdress #sggownrental #weddingsg #singaporephotographer #sgwedding #weddinggownsg #sgbridal #sgpreweddingphotography #sgweddingphotographer #singaporephotographer #sgpreweddingphotography #sgmakeupartist #sgbrides

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23897.jpg

Fall in love with someone who tastes like adventure but looks like the calm, beautiful morning after a terrible storm.
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
23962.jpg

Admit it, just this once.
.That you think about them all the time and when you finally see them you hold your breath. That they're your first thought in the morning and your last thought before bed. That when you hear a funny joke they're the first person you want to tell. Just this once, admit you're in love with them.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24031.jpg

Your love story deserves to be told. Beautiful, natural, and timeless.
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24050.jpg

Yes, I need you, my fairy-tale. Because you are the only person I can talk with about the shade of a cloud, about the song of a thought — and about how, when I went out to work today and looked a tall sunflower in the face, it smiled at me with all of its seeds.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24091.jpg

Heir bond makes sparks fly, fairies dance, and people cry. The beauty of it was that they always bounced back.
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24118.jpg

New Celebrity Collection from PRONOVIAS SS/21 collection now available at @gracekellykorea.sg

The Plunging V-neck princess wedding dress crafted in mikado with exquisite guipure lace inserts on the skirt and tattoo-effect sheer back.

"If you love her, take her to Artiz"

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24143.jpg

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24179.jpg

One day, when the sun begins to set and I smell a hint of the ocean breeze from hundreds of miles away, I’ll know to hold tighter. Thank you. Thank you for being the storm that led me to loving better.
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24207.jpg

Deep within us — no matter who we are — there lives a feeling of wanting to be lovable, of wanting to be the kind of person that others like to be with. And the greatest thing we can do is to let people know that they are loved and capable of loving.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24225.jpg

I say this to you now.....
I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.
——————————————————
명품 디자이너의 드레스
신사복&턱시도'를 입어보실 수 있습니다
——————————————————
_@
76 , #01-02
——————————————————

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24268.jpg

A marriage is like a cart on two wheels. Both the partners are the wheels. If one wheel becomes weaker or if the wheels are different in size, the cart stops moving. If one partner over dominates or demands more only for himself/herself, the marriage will suffer. For a marriage to succeed, both partners have to support each other to grow in love and unity, overcoming all hurdles together
#artizstudio #gracekellykorea #koreanphotography#koreaphotography #preweddingphoto
#preweddingideas #preweddingphotography#photography #couture #gownrental #sgbride #sgbrides
#sgbridal #sgbrides #singaporewedding #singaporebestwedding #preweddingconcept #weddingday
#prewedding #luxewedding #bride #bridetobe #bridestobe2021 #bridestobe2022 #blissfulbrides
#singaporebrides #love#couples #becauseyouloveher #koreancouple

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24318.jpg

USHERING IN SOUTH KOREA'S MOST BELOVED SEASON; SPRING WITH CHERRY BLOSSOMS BLOOMING.

The beautiful views, amazing sceneries and romantic spots make it a dream place for all. This is also the best time to visit and be amazed by its most natural beauty.

Pandemic delayed your travels to see this iconic cherry blossoms? Artiz Studio cherry blossom backdrop is available all year round in Singapore's largest bridal indoor wedding studio.

View more photos on our latest article blog post on @medium do you want to visit this iconic place as well? comment down below ""
#artizstudio #gracekellykorea #koreanphotography#koreaphotography #preweddingphoto
#preweddingideas #preweddingphotography#photography #couture #gownrental #sgbride #sgbrides
#sgbridal #sgbrides #singaporewedding #singaporebestwedding #preweddingconcept #weddingday
#prewedding #luxewedding #bride #bridetobe #bridestobe2021 #bridestobe2022 #blissfulbrides
#singaporebrides #love #cherryblossom2021 #sakuraflower #jejucherryblossom

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24336.jpg

Every single day we wake up and end up spending all of it with you. Whether we see each other or not, we believe that our love and friendship will always be with each other.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24358.jpg

What I really want for you to walk away with tonight is that you are loved and you are lovable. Regardless of where you have found yourself in life, whether it’s been good or bad, you are lovable. You already know so many things about being confident but there is something else that is even more important to embrace and that is to extend love beyond your own self-love and accept the fact that you are loved exactly as you are by someone else. That’s powerful.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24392.jpg

Maybe you've heard this a million times but I want to say this in a different way. It's just you who pulls my strings, But that shouldn't be the case any longer. It is so difficult for me to say that I am in love with you. Tell me where did I go wrong my love. I stand beside you whenever it rains and shines. While no one else is there to lend me a hand, I hold yours tightly with all my might. You are the one I could run to but it's not the same anymore.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24425.jpg

The most important thing to remember tonight is that you are loved and lovable. Maybe you have had it rough in the past, or maybe things aren’t easy now. But no matter what it is, you are loved and you are lovable. Take a minute to look around your surroundings. There are many people here who feel the same way.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24444.jpg

We stand in front of 100,000 people across the world and give them a positive message but I think what’s more powerful is having someone you can call to discover that they are loved.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24475.jpg

Love is the answer to all of life’s problems. It truly is. Anyone can tell you that, but it’s up to you to decide what love really means. If you think of the last time yo felt love…if that doesn’t make you tear up, get out of here! I am going to help you find happiness and confidence within yourself. You will become confident in who you are as a person and learn to live your life to its maximum potential.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24553.jpg

Loving someone comes in all shapes and sizes. It can be exciting, like a rollercoaster ride. Some days you are on the top of the world, and others your feet never touch the ground -- things just seem to be peachy keen. But other days, love looks like it gets kicked to the curb. And, sometimes, love has a re-do, gone wrong. However, when you lose one half of your soul, you find yourself on an entirely different journey. You dig deeper into yourself than ever before; stronger and scarred from all that has happened.

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24590.jpg

I love you more than the universe itself. I will be yours forever. I am so grateful to have you in my life! Hold my hand, hug me tight, kiss me whenever you like and be mine always. You complete me!

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24610.jpg

It’s not easy to love someone. And maybe it takes more than love to make a relationship work. In fact, many people seem to be finding the whole process of loving and dating terribly frustrating.
@artizstudio.sg

Korean Artiz Studio

Bridal Boutique
24761.jpg

Everyone has their own way of showing love to someone they care about. There are limitless ways to show that we love another person, both verbal and non-verbal. But who said you have to standardize how you show your affection? Love is beautifully diverse in nature and should be expressed in many ways. To express love, some do it in a form of romantic gestures. Others continue on doing the same things that make their loved ones happy each day.
@artizstudio.sg