June 2017 Wedding

ji@

Hi, I'm a 3rd June 2017 bride. So far I have booked my bridal studio and hotel. I am still sourcing for AD photographer though.

ji@

Ricoamona. How about yours? My bridal said will only shoot pre Wed next year so yours are very fast. When is your AD?

ji@

which venue did you girls booked? Other than sourcing for vendors, there isn't much to do now?

actually I'm quite surprised this thread so quiet as I thought June is usually a very popular month for wedding...Regent Hotel blocked out many dates for June as hot dates.

cherryame

i booked for the fullerton hotel :) you?
gonna do my prewed shoot soon as htb cant do yearend.
still sourcing for the rest of the stuff :D guess im a chillax btb for now. lol

ji@

@cherryame hotel jen tanglin. So you have engaged which bridal shop and have you chose your pre-wed shoot gowns? I think it is good to get the pws done first so next year won't be so rush.

I'm chillax btb now too as it seem like too early to buy or prepare misc wedding stuff..but we are shopping for wedding bands and 4 dian jin when we are free...gold price is low now.

cherryame

@cherryame hotel jen tanglin. So you have engaged which bridal shop and have you chose your pre-wed shoot gowns? I think it is good to get the pws done first so next year won't be so rush.

I'm chillax btb now too as it seem like too early to buy or prepare misc wedding stuff..but we are shopping for wedding bands and 4 dian jin when we are free...gold price is low now.

yups i signed w MDW, my pre wed gowns will only be chosen overseas. hopefully they will be pretty!
im gonna customise my wedding bands but not so soon i guess.
maybe i can start designing my wedding invite!! hahaha

ji@

yups i signed w MDW, my pre wed gowns will only be chosen overseas. hopefully they will be pretty!
im gonna customise my wedding bands but not so soon i guess.
maybe i can start designing my wedding invite!! hahaha

if you are going to customise your wedding bands, it is better for you to start early if you want the wedding bands in time for your pws. Usually it take around 3 months to fabricate the rings.

you are using what application to design your wedding cards? Taobao have some nice ones...

cherryame

if you are going to customise your wedding bands, it is better for you to start early if you want the wedding bands in time for your pws. Usually it take around 3 months to fabricate the rings.

you are using what application to design your wedding cards? Taobao have some nice ones...

yup will have 4 months allowance for customisation. my engagement ring took almost 4 months too.

eh most probably designing from scratch from photoshop/illustrator. although i have yet to learn how to work on them. hahahaha.

ji@

mine is calculated by master long. i'm ok with the whatsapp group chat...let's see the attendance.

ru|

Hi ladies! I'm a Jun 2017 bride too! Just got started on looking venues.. #stressed
I'm interested to join the chat grp too. Will pm my number :))

Tingzcrown

I am done with my ala carte pre-wedd in Melbourne last month and banquet booked in January le :) photobooth deposit placed so relax now for a while

Meishi Ang

I booked Hotel Jen Tanglin too!!! But i couldn't get the gallery room as i don't meet the min tables. The packages they provided is really attractive thou.

Tingzcrown

Hi I'm a 3rd June bride too!

hi ladies, I'm 3rd of june bride too but I'm saddened as some of my colleagues and ex-colleagues may not be attending :( I even thought of postponing the wedding as I worry more will travel due to june holidays ;(

any advise ? I did consider this issue before but my htb says it's ok. you have did your part to let them know 1yr in advance, so if they are not coming, it's their choice ...

llqw

Hi ladies, mines in June too :) I'm choosing ala carte for all. I'm wondering usually how many gowns are needed for prewed? My solemn is held separately and I'm not sure if I'll need 2 gowns for my lunch wedding? Any BTB facing similar queries or have friends who have planned their wedding on ala-carte too? Hope to hear from you ladies on some advices and suggestions :D xo

Tingzcrown

wow u r v fast...hw much is e MUA fees? n what it consists of? for e PWS, hw many pics u selected? :p

hello, Amanda costs are quite reasonable I felt, AD morning and Evening - 2makeups @$880

PWS - I opt for 60 edited photos instead of 40 :) depending on what they offer :p

haha i m still looking ard for MUA. when did u book ur MUA? :) How about ur bridesmaid n mother makeup?

Have u booked ur AD package alr? My package is frm Msia :)

Pinkavocado

I was given the date 8 June but it dosent seen to be a good date for wedding after looking at the lunar calendar. Shd i get another master to calculate the date? My banquet will be held at a separate date as 8 june is a thursday. I have not done anything except signing up with a bridal package.. OMG.