June 2017 Wedding

Sharon0yun

Hello! I'm also June 2017 bride~ My AD is 25 June. Is there a whatsapp created for this? If yes, I would like to join. Thank you.

Mtmt14

Hi all, I am a Teochew bride and I heard that according to traditions, my HTB should fetch me before the sun rises. However, according to Master Long, the auspicious timing to fetch me is anytime between 7am to 1pm.

Am confused as to which to follow! :/

Anyone else facing the same dilemma pls advise! Thanks!

Mtmt14

And also, would appreciate if anyone has any reviews on Esta Hsu MUA, and ZWedding's Amber or May MUAs. Thanks!

msyanyan

Hello! I just got my date last week and mine's gonna be 26 June.. looking thru stuffs that I'll need to book now! Haha wld be keen to join e whatsapp group if available :)

msyanyan

hello anyone signed up with Thomson Wedding Collection lately? able to PM me the package and $ you got it at? thanks in advance!

Enchantedgal

I was given the date 8 June but it dosent seen to be a good date for wedding after looking at the lunar calendar. Shd i get another master to calculate the date? My banquet will be held at a separate date as 8 june is a thursday. I have not done anything except signing up with a bridal package.. OMG.

Mine's also on 8th June ! It's a good date!

LuvBlonde

Morning ladies, we are having buffet lunch in Goodwood Park Hotel.
You all?
How are your preparations coming along? We will be taking our PWS in Jan.

Oh, is there a whatsapp group chat too?

Amandakriez

Hi Hi 23Jun 2017 bride >.< ....

i only had my wedding shoot n dinner venue set.. all other things not done. am i too slow in preparation ??

msyanyan

Hi Hi 23Jun 2017 bride >.< ....

i only had my wedding shoot n dinner venue set.. all other things not done. am i too slow in preparation ??

Hey babe don't stress! My wedding date is 26 June 2017 and I haven't had my photoshoot (in late feb) and haven't booked my venue (still under discussion, place reserved for us)! Friends n family all pretty shocked!

Just chill and enjoy the process! :)

Ah Bee

Hi, can I check if anyone of you have signed packages with beautiful love wedding and Rico A Mona. Appreciate if you can share your packages and reviews with me. Thank you!

msyanyan

Hi all, those who signed prewedding photos with local or Taiwan studios able to advise how much you paid for edited soft copies?