J&C Bridal Collections

ish

wenn! saw your pic on the main page!
happy.gif

i din know we can submit photos to chin leng..

wenn

hey gers
happy.gif

just email to chin leng ur photo, names, bridal & the month of your customary. i submitted mine in august as a surprise for hubby
biggrin.gif

had fitting earlier... have to alter again!!!
uhoh.gif
cynthia was shocked that the gowns are loose again
embarrassed.gif

c0co

Very cute photo, Wenn! I got a nice surprise and kept asking myself, is that Wenn? hehe :p
Thats a really sweet thing to do.

wenn

hey irene
happy.gif

yah lor but only around the bust & waist area
35354.gif

i think it's gotta do with clearing work, rsvps, GDL & some problems with BIL lor
uhoh.gif

sklek

Your big day is juz round the corner, try to relax your mind a little. There's always this bits of here and there that needs to be settled and together seems like a whole lot of things! Take it easy and use the "divide & conquer" method. Smaller issues will seem more managable
happy.gif

when r u going for the next fitting?

sklek

Hi c0co, oh "Divide and Conquer" is a term that means to split the whole problem into smaller individual problem, then try to tackle each of these smaller problem by itself. Sorry, hope i didn't confuse u :p

questy

Halo to all,
Just got my customery date, it's on 30 Oct 2004, cos no dates for us till tat ime. So now i got ample time to prepare my wedding liao, he...!

wenn

Hey Irene
happy.gif

Sigh, so busy these few days...

Yup, I always divide & conquer but some things still need immediate attention lor.... next fitting on monday... hopefully can collect my gowns... btw, robinsons no longer sell Makeup Forever cosmetics... so i went to buy the translucent powder from MAC
happy.gif

wenn

hi questy
ic ic... dragongate rite? food quite ok lah
happy.gif

erm, mine's at Noble House, 1 of the tunglok restaurants. i've oso been to club chinois for wedding banquet too. www.tunglok.com there's oso yunnan group of restaurant, qianxi. other than that, not very sure which other restaurants provide wedding banquets..

questy

Hi wenn,
it's 88 resturant, dragongate is in the same building rgt? I called 88 and they said got tentitive booking liao, but still got chance. he...!

mashi79

Questy,

heard from my friend who is getting marry next year said that 30/10/04 is the best date for marriage in yr 2004...
happy.gif

questy

Hi mashi,
Is it???? My grandma and mum accompanied me to choose date at temple, the lady use both sets of parents and our yr for choosing, alot of dates cannot use, so scary. Then it came to this one and only date, it mayb one of the exam days, hope my future boss can let me off, he...!

wenn

hey questy,
since it is a good date, better work fast!
happy.gif

heh heh, i thot 88 & dragongate is the same restaurant....

wenn

My in-laws are arriving from Mauritius at 11am. Quite excited bcos i'm meeting them for the 1st time
happy.gif
Hope that I can bring MIL shopping this evening for her banquet outfit.

mavys_m2bagain

Hi wenn,
You meeting your in laws for the 1st time? How come?

Must be real excited to leave a great impression right? Wish you all the best. Stay smiling.
happy.gif

questy

Hi wenn,
he...! yeah loh, calling them after 2, hope can hv good news loh.

They are under the same organisation, but different resturants, and under same building. I knw 88 is at level 1, dragongate is some whr up there, he...!

First time meet in laws ah? just smile and smile will do, he...! All the best!

wenn

Hi Yi & Questy
happy.gif

Yup, meeting them for the 1st time as they couldn't attend our ROM in June due to SARS as all Air Mauritius flights were cancelled
sad.gif

MIL brought her yong tau foo & meat balls... Yummy!
biggrin.gif
Most likely bringing her shopping today & meet my parents.

Hey Doreen
happy.gif

U & hubby looked really good!
biggrin.gif
I love ur WG,,, very princessy
wink.gif

questy

Hi wenn,
So happy for u to hv such a wonerful time with ur in laws, he...! tat's a very good start for a good relationship, he..!

Oh, 88 restruant called me just now, i'll hv the chance to get the venue cos the other couple did not reply, yea yea! will go chk our later, he...!

Hi Doreen,
Ur photos look great! I wonder if i can hv such good photos like urs, he..!

friends78

Thks Ish & Questy!

Yah lor! We enjoyed ourselves during PS! Eric make us very comfortable and all these are our 'rejected' photos.

I'm sure you gals photos will turn out as great! U just need to listen and follow Eric's instructions and enjoy!

c0co

hi doreen! I remember seeing you doing your photoshoot that morning in J&C. I am the short hair gal who went to see the gowns there. Remember me? Think you look great. :p

friends78

Coco

I still remember u came with your friend to check on J&C package. Have u signed up already? So touched u still remember me. If I'm not mistaken, ur wedding shd be on later part of next year.

Wenn
How yours shopping? Must have enjoyed yourself very much! So Big day coming... Must stay mei mei hor! Hugs!

c0co

Hi hi doreen... hehe...Yup... my big day is on 18 oct next year... :p

Signed up with Frederick Lee after i shopped around a bit. Cynthia said she will call me once her new stocks come in mid Oct, but she didn't... more or less decided on Frederick then, so went ahead. Actually while shopping for the bridal studio, quite fickle, keep ding dong here and there... should it be TED WU, Frederick, Kai or others etc.... hehe... now at least settle. Hee..

Your big day coming... hope everything is in order and your job is just to stay mei mei. hehe

questy

Hi to all,
I went down to the 88 resturant today, manage to do tentitive booking, he...! At least not so worried over banquet, he...!

wenn

hey doreen,
yup, shopping was great but hubby paid lah
biggrin.gif

MIL likes my 15r album alot that she wants to bring it back... hubby offered to get cynthia to make another one for her.... dunno wat's the cost now.....
uhoh.gif

hey questy,
good for u!
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Wenn

Wow! another 15r album! Just count the no. of pages X $75. Hee... hee.. must be a lot mah! Never mind lah. It's great that your MIL like it so much!

questy

Hi wenn,
Good for u to be able to get along so well with ur MIL, it's nice to get her something. Must ask cynthia to give u discount loh, he...!

friends78

Hi Gals

I have scanned all my 'rejected' photos!
biggrin.gif
Actual album still don't know got to wait how long?!
uhoh.gif

Plse let me have your email address if u want to view my photos. Thks!

Hugs!

ish

doreen.. I want to see! my email.. [email protected]

sidetrack a bit.. hee... me having a stall at tanglin mall night bazaar tomorrow (15/11/03) 5pm onwards.. stall no. 25.. do drop by if you are near that area
happy.gif

here's some of my simple earrings & necklace designs.. (have more new designs.. but i no time to update the website)
http://home.pacific.net.sg/~ish/SwarovskiCrystalAccessories.htm
ignore the pricing... the earrings are actually going for $6.90... good for xmas presents
happy.gif
all handmade by me
proud.gif

questy

Hi doreen,
Just view ur "rejects", it's already so nice, cun imagine how good is the selected ones, he...! I'm assured that i've choosen a good BS, he...!

friends78

Hi Questy

Thks! Actually if i have the money, I think i 'wash' everything lah. Actually the selected ones are more or less the same. I choose mostly couple shots for my 15r ablum. Hee... hee... Budget lah....

ish

doreen.. you look really beautiful.. will be very happy if my photos turn out like yours!

i like your WG too.. which EG you choose for your WD? the purple one? it is new OTR right? very nice.. I haven't choose my gowns yet..

doreen, if I remember correctly, your package do include car right? you know which model?