J&C Bridal Collections

bebee

same goes 4 me too then...gues i'm the only kiasu one who book so early
happy.gif
but thot i wil hav lots of time to choose otr gown..actually i was concern that HTB wont get nice suits..

roro

Hi bebe,
my FH doesn't really look nice wif their suits, dunno why, just look.... ermm.. weird .. :X hehe, so in the end, i buy a suit for him
happy.gif

bebee

that's wat i thot too..those at Men's Club look soo nice.. jus that I think its a bit more ex and BV's gown ok, since i like cyn designs..so FH said go ahead...i asked to see her suits.. ok only.. hopefully can tailor make nicer one... did anyone get MTM mensuit?

questy

Halo to all,
long time no see, still busy with exams.

i knw cynthia will provide coat and pants, but what abt the inner shirt and tie? self-supply? If yes then must bring a whole bunch of ties there for matching?

My Fh was grumbling why i hv so many gowns and he only have 1 on acutaly day, then i told him beacuase i'll be the ficus on AD, not him, he...!

wenn

hi bebee,
we MTM hubby's suit w J&C at $400. although we could have gotten it cheaper outside, we asked them to do it as it was a rush job
crazy.gif
as FIL couldn't MTM for hubby in the last minute
sad.gif

was pretty angry at that time cos BIL's gf insinuated that she could get it much cheaper in JB
angry.gif
but can i expect similar quality ??

wenn

Just wanna comment that i'm utterly disappointed with a few of my colleagues
angry.gif

2 weeks after they received my invites, they have the cheek to tell me that they can't attend bcos they are going to JB for holiday/visit parents on my wedding day
angry.gif
i gave them face by inviting them & they gimme the impression that they last min wanna sabo me...

nebermind, next time when they get married, they will might get the same treatment from others
lame.gif

mavys_m2bagain

Hi wenn,
Remember me? I'm Yi, change my nick liao coz need to register and also since I'm already 7months pregnant so chatting in the MTB thread liao. hehehe

Wedding ard the corner liao hor? Excited? Everything done?

Dun be upset over your colleagues ok? Dun let them spoilt your day. At least they never sabo you and dun turn up on the AD right? Relax hor.

bebee

wow wenn lucky hubby!
my package has option for MTM 4 his suit so i didn't exchange for photo, so my FH has 2 suits yay - i know he would want to change too. so 1 OTR and 1 MTM
happy.gif

If he doesn't like wat JC has we wil buy from outside - he has made some overseas b4. see how, so gues i'm lucky to have almost 6months to see wat JC comes up with.

wenn - keep smiling, wat Yi says is rite.

wenn

Hi Yi
happy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
bounce.gif
That's a great surprise!

How are u? Bb naughty?
biggrin.gif
Yah lor, another 2 weeks to go. Excited but tired. Saturday will be my final fitting & Sunday will be GDL. Quite packed lor. Most of the stuff done liao & left with cleaning up my house & taking MIL shopping when she arrives
lol.gif

U r right, shouldn't bother too much about my colleagues
wink.gif

wenn

hi bebe,
ic ic, now they have MTM option for suit. ha ha, my hubby finds changing suits a trouble. so we exchanged the OTR suit for table top but he will change his shirt for 2nd march
wink.gif

will keep smiling
happy.gif

bebee

ya cuz we wont be having a dinner so we won't get to be 'stars' much
sad.gif
so must look nice for church and can change for lunch or tea - thats all.. so sad hor heehee my EG was given up boo hoo.. hope to still look like a bride and not blend in with the guests.. so the tea dress better be nice.

mavys_m2bagain

Hi wenn,
Thanks a million.
The bb came as a surprise to me and hubby too.
But we got what we wanted lor, a little princess. hehehe

Me getting along fine. My gal is really active all day lor, always kicking her poor mummy lor and daddy always think that when bb kicks means she hungry and ask me to eat, think I pig ah! hehehe

I'm in my 29weeks+ liao so another 10weeks or so is my EDD liao. Estimated in Jan 04 lor which is my wedding anniverysary month lor.

Wow, another 2 weeks to your AD ah? Never mind, just relax and be a pretty bride on that day. Soon all headaches will be over. Enjoy your day.

claudiatan

Hi wenn! Where did you order your wedding cake? Roughly how much will it cost. Me too...wanted a real wedding cake for my wedding.

I really dont like the idea of getting a dummy cake. What flavour did you choose? Though the deco of dummy cake looks nice indeed but I still prefer a REAL wedding cake! How? Please advise me.

I read through the magazine and they advised us to choose from prima deli. My cousin got an icing cake for his wedding and it looks good. Somehow the atmosphere will be different.

friends78

Hi Gals

My hubby also don't like J&C suit. Don't know why too? We MTM a suit in suntec for him. Very nice and cheap around $400 too...

wenn

Hi Claudia
happy.gif

I got my cake from a bakery some1 recommend me. $363 for 280 pax. It is a triple layer choc cake with fresh cream instead of icing. It comes in 3 tier square shape with rose petals for decoration. Will email u the contact tomoro
happy.gif

friends78

Hi gals

Now I know almost all our hubbies take MTM suits! Hee.. hee... they are more vain than us. We take OTR...

Questy
Tell your hubby don't worry. He will get to change as many suits as u do in PS.
biggrin.gif

ish

ya... my hubby is having one MTM & one OTR from J&C..

wenn... 2 more weeks to your big day! dun bother too much about your colleagues... must rest well & be happy!
happy.gif

questy

Hi wenn,
he..! ok, i'll get him to bring his carriage of shirts ans ties down to match my gowns.

Hi Doreen,
ok ok, hopw this will let him be more balanced, he...! we hv nit seen the suit at J&C yet, if he dun like them, then we'll see if want to MTM or grab OTR ones.

hi Yi,
I think we've chat in the JW thread, congrats to u for ur BB. How time flies, just saw ur wedding photos and u r now going to be a mummy soon, he...! Take care k!

mavys_m2bagain

Hi Wenn,
Thank you. I wld surely take best care of myself and my bb. hehehe
Hope soon it'll be your turn after your wedding.
happy.gif

Hi Questy,
Yap, I remember you.
Thanks a million.
Ya lor, how times fly, I have been married for coming to 10months liao. Ya lor, from gf to wife then to mummy. A different phrase of life. Soon it will be your turn.
happy.gif

claudiatan

Hi wenn, that is really a good price for a three tier wedding cake. I am very keen to go down to the bakery to take a look. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks so much for your advise.

Hi wenn, dont think too much about your colleagues. Just enjoy yourself. Sometimes it is just like that. I understand how you feel. As long as you are happy, that is more important.

There are other more guests whom you have invited
and they are sincere in coming down to your wedding banquet. And that really matters alot. So dont let yourself down just becos of some colleagues, think of the bigger picture, those who will be coming!

You take good care and be a mei mei bride. Must update us okie! We are all so happy for you!!!

questy

Hi to all,
How many sessions do u need for choosing gowns? Cos i've booked an appointment with Cynthia to chose gowns, but she told me she'll only help me choose my ROM gown first cos it's in Dec, the rest can leave it to later date. So are we on the rght track? or i should request to look see at some more gowns?

Hi Yi,
He...! i'm still at the gf stage, but finally my house is ready and it's a blessing. It's really stressful to do all these things, since it's once in a lifetime, i'll just bare with it, he...!

Hi mashi,
sent u a mail.

mashi79

hi Questy,
sent u a mail...
when is ur AD??? Maybe you can ask Cyn whether you can look at some of the gowns first at least you have a rough idea what you want for ur WG???

wenn

Hi Claudia
happy.gif

Thanks very much for ur thots!
bounce.gif

Busy with my AD schedule now. Later going for final fitting & choose my bouquet & car decor.

Just emailed u Wei Chan's contacts.

questy

Hi mashi,
u got mail......

My AD is either end may or June 04, hvn cmf date yet. I'll ask to look a the kua and man's suit, and ask to try on for FH to see, he...!

friends78

Hi Bebe

Good for u for not holding dinner! My In-laws wanted dinner and now there are so much things to settle... We now wish that we shd stick to our original plan.. take PS then straight to honeymoon...

Hi gals,
Manage to got my mini album and all my rejected photos...
biggrin.gif
Next week will ask my hubby to find time for scanning!

Hi Wenn
Enjoy yourself and stay 'mei mei' for your BIG Day! Yeah!!!
happy.gif

questy

Hi to all,
R u intending to get J&C AD photography? I've looked through most of the photography service provided in SB forum, but cun decide on the one i want to engage yet, any recommendation? Thanks!

wenn

Hey Doreen,
Thanks! Just had my GDL. My parents are on their way to distribute the invites to relatives
happy.gif

Hey gers,
Great news, need to alter my gowns smaller
biggrin.gif
But not much lah, about 1/2 inch then this coming wednesday, to fit the gowns again.

wenn

Hey questy,
I've engaged Louis from J&C. But if u like, can try Andrew Tay of The Edge. Seen his works, quite good
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Questy

Don't worry about your WG. U will be spoilt for choices later. I agreed with Cyn that u shd concentrate on your ROM grown and ROM preparation, don't stress yourself. One thing at a time. Enjoy and be happy!
biggrin.gif

I engaged a freelance photographer from the contact list for actual day photographers found in Singapore Brides. Met up with him, quite comfortable. Most importantly, cheap lah...
At first still thought not to have one just use digital cam...

Hi Wenn
Congrats! Finally settle almost everything, waiting for your big day! Me just finish writing my invitation cards except for both side relatives. Our parents still dragging...
Haven't buy GDL stuff...

questy

Hi wenn,
I find the AD photography quite expensive compared to outside, although it may be good, just 5 rolls for $700 rgt?

Hi Doreen,
Ok, i get what u mean, cos cynthia did mentiond to me she'll have more variety of the type of gown i want at a later date.

I tot to get YK, cos the price of his package is reasonable. Mind if i knw who's ur photographer and how's his charges, u can private mail me if convenient for u k. Thanks!

wenn

hey doreen,
wat's wrong??? paiseh, pretty busy with work yesterday so din post.

hi questy,
think it was $680 but i forgot how many rolls liao.

wenn

hi gers,
b4 i 4get... anybody knows where to get makeup from the brand, "Makeup Forever"?? Cyn told me to get their face powder for touch-ups during the day
happy.gif

questy

Hi to all,
Just being to J&C to choose ROM gown, found 1 eventually, it's a white chongsam. Actually got a sexy bare-back one, but not suitable for me cos it emphasize too much on my shoulders, so no choice choose the cover up one loh, he...!

Oh, also saw a couple coming back form night shots, will be tking the night shots like them.

Hi wenn, dun knw abt the brand leh. Oh, also went down to Mabel Lee today, saw the AD photos, nice too, but price is steep, so still pending, got to email her my requirement.

questy

Hi wenn,
nice cover page! he...! No wonder the couple seemed so familiar to me, so it's u, he..! must ask cynthia to see loh, he...!

Hi mashi,
She's on the once page once u log on to the SB home page. U also submit urs, see can go up ornot.