J&C Bridal Collections

jean

Hi prettyinpink,

My wedding is next year, in Dec. Still a long way to go.... Have not even booked my wedding dinner package. Really have no time
sad.gif

How much does the above package costs? You didn't want a tea dress?

flowee

Dear All,

I am interested 2 sign up with J&C Bridal Collection...
Appreciate feedback from J&C brides & brides to b...

poohbear

Dear all,

My fiance and I are considering whether to take up J&C's bridal package. Want to find out from those of you who have tried J&C, apart from the package price that J&C charges, are there any hidden costs after you sign up the package? Does J&C gives last minute hard attacks, e.g. like MTM wedding gown not ready on the day before the photoshoot; designer busy with their own inhouse shows and didn't tailor the clients' gowns on time; and a lot of hidden cost appearing as the wedding date gets near. When the wedding date gets near, there are thousand and one things to worry about. I hope everything will go smoothly as my wedding date gets near and not have last minute heart attacks =).

Thanks!

S

septbride2002

$288 off your J & C Wedding Package !

Anyone interested in signing up with J & C Bridal ?

I've won a $288 J & C Wedding Package Voucher from them (To be redeemed by 3 March 2002, this Saturday).

Willing to let go at $150 (Negotiable).

Note : Only valid for signing up Wedding Package

Reason why didn't utilise it becos it came a little late - as I've signed up with another Bridal Boutique, if not would have seriously considered their Standard Special $2988/-

So those .. brides & bridegrooms - intend to sign up with them.. grab this opportunity.. if not it goes.........
happy.gif

If you are interested - email me at [email protected]

S

septbride2002

Hi.. good news !

I've just called J & C Bridal & Sally from J & C has confirmed that the $288 off the Wedding Package will be extended till end of March 2002... so all potential J & C brides & bridegrooms, you have more time to consider...
happy.gif

Let me know if you are interested....

diasy

Hi,

With the comparison of Wedding Present and J&C, which is better in terms of quality, design and cost? And of course, the services as well?

Moreover, i hope to get ROM package as well for any wedding package signed!

Need help!

C

cp

Hi

For those who have signed up with J & C, may i know whether your package includes actual day photography or not?

Thks.

Y

yi

hi cp,

I've signed up with J&C for my bridal package. The package does not includes actual photography. My package cost S$3888. U signed up with them too?
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi cp,

If you are considering J&C Bridal Collections, you may like to know that SingaporeBrides card holder has 5% discount when you sign-up the wedding package with the card. To find out more or to sign-up for the card, click here.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

C

cp

Hi Yi and Chin Leng,

Yes, I've signed up with them so it is probably too late to apply for the card. It slipped my mind to ask about the actual day photography. so just wondering if they are able to include it into the package.
happy.gif

Y

yi

Hi cp,

Actual day photography is normally not included in the wedding package. If I'm not wrong, there are a few actual day photography packages that you can choose from eg. conventional, journalistic, b&W etc! Check with Cynthia lah!
happy.gif

Y

yi

hi blurmehh,

o, my pkg includes:-

- 25 pcs of 15R pixs (initially 18 but i change the 5% discount i get for signing up with merchant crt for more pixs);
- 24pcs 3R/4R photos;
- A potrait;
- MTM wedding gown;
- MTM evening gown;
- OTR teadress;
- Groom's suit;
- Father's suit;
- FIL's suit;
- trial makeup and makeup;
- hand bouquets (fotoshoot and actual day);

I think something like that lah coz i can't really remember coz signed up in Feb this year and never refer to it anymore liao.
happy.gif

apple

Hi,

My FH & me r keen to sign up with J&C. Met both Sharon during our first visit. Like to enquire abt their after sales service.

Aware that their selections of gowns quite limited. Wonder if there is any J&C bride that has difficulty searching for her OTR WG/EG? Any idea if they r better with lace or crystal beading?

Appreciate the feedback from all J&C Brides & Bridegroom. Thanx!

angelia

hi apple,
There are some more gowns behind the curtains and in the workshop. They do not hang all the gowns out. I think their selection of wedding gown is quite ok, but their evening gown abit limited. Their after sale services is very good, they will not pressurize you, and they are quite accomodating. I thought the designer is cynthia? If you MTM, do not be afraid to voice your views.

wenn

hi apple!
I've signed up w/Cynthia last sat on my 2nd visit. Brought my fiance & mum (very fussy person) there. So far both of them liked the pics (ps and actual day) and some of the gowns.

Cynthia let me try on a few gowns to see which style suits me. I tried on a bustier gown with full skirt and emboidery, which my fiance liked it very much. The other gowns I've tried are quite simple. Saw 1 gal fitting her princess cut gown which had little blue dolphines & sequines on it. Quite cute. My mum is quite impressed w their detailed handwork.

I can see more of beading and emboidery on their gowns instead of crystals.

My WG is OTR and EG is MTM. The gown selection will be in feb. Cynthia is pretty flexible and has included a tea dress for me into the package.

Sorry that I can't provide more info as I've not seen the other gowns in their collections. In all, I've only tried about 7 gowns.

apple

Hi Angelia & Wenn!

Thanz for ur feedback! I was not in luck to meet Cyn on my 1st visit. *sigh* Tried on 3 simple & nice gowns fr the rack. A lady was on the sewing machine behind the curtain. Hence tot that it was their working area. :p

Both my FH & me were very impressed with their photography too.
happy.gif
But I was worried abt not able to find a suitable OTR WG (due to their limited selections on the rack). Glad to hear that J&C r not aggressive. In my opinion, service is very important.

Noted (fr the pics) that their EG is rather limited. Style is similar. Mostly 2 pcs (which I am avoiding).

Angelia, u sure sounds like a one happy J&C bride.. which, is very assuring.
happy.gif

Wenn, when is ur wedding? I am considering OTR WG & EG. Is ur tea dress MTM to keep, EG to keep?

wenn

Hi Angelia!
How's ur experience with J&C? How is ur gown selection like? Are there limited WG & EG gowns for u to choose?

Hi apple!
My customary will be in sep03.. When is urs?
If u r getting both gowns OTR, then the package is $3588.

All my gowns are on rental. Hee hee, dun think have enough space to keep in my cupboard
happy.gif
Most impt is that my WG is new (mum insisted on it). I think they do alteration behind the curtains.

So, which other bridal boutiques have u short-listed? When's ur wedding?

I got scared off by those boutiques at the suntec exhibitions.... I did consider Graceful Image but their boss is quite business-like.

apple

Hi Angelia!
Do u hv a website for ur fotoshots? ie. if u dun mind sharing..

Hi Wenn!
Wat a coincidence!! Sep03 bride.. Me too!!
happy.gif
Is ur tea dress MTM??

Had seriously considered JLC & GI. Was very tempted by JLC package. Georgeous gowns. Received warm service fr all staff. Great people. Attractive price. BUT.. prefered J&C photography.

GI package was attractive, sensational WG & EG, even the photography! However, both my FH & me could't "click" with GI designer, Judy & her staff. The truth, was abit turn-off by their attitude.
sad.gif
(personal opinion onli)

Due to budget constrain, big players is out. Hv shopped 6 bridal boutiques oredi (incl Miland, White Link & Yvonne Creative -> not shortlisted). Getting tired. :p

How much do u hv to deposit? Is the cost divided into 4 pymts? Deposit, Gown selection, Photoshoot & Pic Selection?? If ur gown selection is after CNY, will ur photoshoot be in May?

Ur EG is MTM rite. So u hv any idea wat design/colour u want? How abt ur tea dress? U wearing a kua/cheong sum? Personally, I feel J&C makes very nice cheong sum!
happy.gif

wenn

Hi Apple!
When's ur date? Mine is on 26th.
My tea dress is OTR. Would be a simple gown or cheong sam. My mum said we are not cantonese, so cannot wear kua.

My fiance's cousin bought her WG from JLC. But for the photoshoot, they din do make up or style her husband's hair. (Photos look a bit odd lor.) Therefore my fiance feels it is not so good lor. Then my cousin took golden horse awards but my mum said their gowns, makeup and hairdo wasn't very nice.

My colleague took GI and cost 4K. But the gowns his wife took looked quite simple. Although I find that their photos not bad.

I've made a 1K deposit. Haven't check with Cynthia on the payment schedule yet.

Thinking of orange EG cos initial choice of red will blend in w the table cloth!!!!
happy.gif

The gal I saw the other day took a gold cheong sam and kua. Her kua is different from the usual type. It comes with triangular collar. The gal was having her WG altered for the 2nd time cos she put on weight....

As for my ps, cynthia said that it will be around june.

I din really go & check out a lot of places but I did go for the bridal shows... BV, Kai & TW are just too expensive... Wanted to walk into GI last month w/o appt, but the boss was in a bad mood...

After a while,,, all gowns looked the same to me
happy.gif
Since my fiance like the photos from J&C, I decided to go ahead with it lah.

In the end, it is still up to you lor. You should choose the bridal package that you are comfortable with.
bounce.gif

apple

Hmm... tat's a consideration. I will go check out the colour theme of my hotel so i will not be part of it too! kekekeh.. ThanX!

My fiance like J&C's photography too! To him, all gowns r the same. Onli a matter of time & luck in search for a suitable one.
happy.gif

It's great that u r able to obtain feedback fr ur relatives.. & thanx for sharing with me!! My cousin was a Kai bride. All my relatives "WOAH.. OOhh & Ahh.." at all her gowns! Heheh! Many complimented on her makeup too! Another cousin's wedding is on Oct 03. High chance she may sign up with Ted Wu. *sigh* Juz like u, these big players r juz too EX for me.

My wedding is a wk before urs, 19th, on a fri too!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

U hv in mind how u like ur EG to be? Personally, i too feel that WG looks kinda similar after a while. But definitely not EG. So many factors invloved. Colour, texture & style.
happy.gif
Wat a headache for a non-fashion expert like me.

wenn

apple,

just came back from seminar.

if u look at the left hand side, u'll see the forum guide. click on the emoticons links. it'll show u how to key in the diff smileys. basically, I just copy & paste.

wenn

Apple,, i'm free liao.. hee hee, chatting during office hours...

Lately, I noticed a lot of gals getting gold/champagne colour EG or lime green EG. So, have decided to avoid those 2 colours. Actually, I would really loved to have a deep red bustier cum fitted skirt... hee hee
happy.gif
dunno orange would look nice or not... like the couple's outfits on J&C's new webpage.

Both u n ur fiance should decide which shop is better for u. Or else will start to blame each other if got problems.... choi!!!

I find that some of J&C gowns are not bad too. I'm thinking of getting a WG with a full skirt but not too long train and for EG, the skirt should not be too big. At least both gowns should look diff or else pple ask whether u got change gowns or not.... As for the design that suits u, u'll have to try out diff gowns and work with the designer.

I'll be getting J&C's actual day photography. They are charging $650 for both normal & journalistic shots. The car is not included in the package.... u got any lobang?

Before I signed up w J&C, I oso thot of getting expensive gowns to impress those snooty relatives. But then, spending too much would compromise on our honeymoon spending.... boh hua...

Which hotel did u booked? I've booked Noble House restaurant. Cheaper
happy.gif
Boh pian,,, my father-side may not be able to recover on the ang-baos... so we have to absorb...

Hee hee... seems like sept will be a very crowded month for dinner... that means in may-june period got a lot of photoshoots.....
biggrin.gif

newbride

Hi J&C brides,

Popped by J&C while doing by "rackying" for photoshots....saw one of the latest photo album series...quite like it cos they are those more natural style which i liked..
happy.gif
....knew J&C has their own photgraphers...anyone has any idea who they are??...my concern will you know which photographer you get for your photoshoots...can we actually specify the photographer we like???

Tried some of J&C gowns...quite ok......but somehow got this feeling that J&C gowns suit those slim and tall brides becos feel that J&C is good at cheong sams, those 2-piece gowns (if u know what i mean
lame.gif
)....but i am short and smaller built kind...does anyone think otherwise??..

wenn

Hi newbride,

actually, i din ask cynthia who are their photographers. she mentioned that they work as a team. i think u can specify which photographer's works u like.

yes, i agree w u that their gowns are more natural and elegant type. they've quite a few cheong sams. like the lace cheong sam wedding gown, but more suitable for tall brides.

me not tall, only 1.58m. some of the gowns i tried were too tight 4 me. have to start losing weight liao.

according to cynthia, I can take white instead of just off-white. i suit their A-line gowns and the bustier gown with the big skirt (on their website). she only advise u to take the MTM WG if u are rather big size. u'll still have to check with cynthia on which styles would suit u best.

happy bridal shopping!
happy.gif

apple

Hi Wenn,
Juz back fr meeting. Work overload.
biggrin.gif

Hmm.. most weddings i hv attended, the brides wore baby/sky blue, dark red/maroon for their EG. My collegue's wife wore orange & i tink its very refreshing & unique for a change.
happy.gif

U r rite tat we shld both agree on the bridal boutique, else it will be unthinkable if there is any unforseen disagreements. So far.. so good, we r quite comfortable with J&C. Juz lazi hence hv not get ard to sign with them. Me too!! Juz like u, rather budget more for hse & honeymoon rather than bridal package.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yep. I feel tat communicating well with the designer is impt coz they wld noe best as they r the expert yeah!

Sori.. no lobang. I'm searching for one too. My fren got merz + driver for $250. Tat's the most affordable rate i scouted so far.

Hv not scout for actual photography yet! Dunno wat style of gowns suits me, duno wat colour EG i wan etc.. So many things not done. *sigh* Wat other things that we need to do, huh?? Sometimes, i am very loss! heheh!

My wedding banquet will be at Hilton. For us.. may be difficult in recovering fr my fiance side. So, we hv to absorb too! Sept is the 8th mth in the chinese calendar, very auspicious for the chinese.
lol.gif

Hi newbride,
I was told that J&C has onli one photographer. I am trying to avoid the 2-pc gowns too. Feel that won't look gd since i'm not very tall & slim. kekek!!

So Wenn, let us all work hard & shed some kilos yeah!!

wenn

Hi apple,
Me too, suddenly got a lot of work and new projects...

Last sat attended FH's fren's wedding. She took WhiteLink and both her gowns are bare-backed. EG is sky blue and she wore a tiara w hair tied up in a pony-tail style. Not bad but my FH was commenting that her photos looked like another colleague who was oso a Whitelink bride. Poses quite similar.

My dinner although in sept, will be on 1st of 9th lunar month. But dunno when is the best time to send out invitations....

I think u can take 2-pc gowns, as long as they dun bare the midriff...
happy.gif
I'm looking thru some angmo bridal magazines now for some ideas on EG.

Ya lor,,, have to exercise liao... My mum said I put on weight since I started dating my FH
lame.gif

apple

White Link.. Gowns rather nice but their salesperson attitude has frighten us off. In addition, we prefer J&C's photography.

R ur invitations card provided by Nobel Hse?? Mine will be. My fren's hotel did not provide hence got to source herself. Her invitation is photoframe alike, with the couple's pic in it. U can either hang it or hv it like a table top frame. Quite refreshing.

Do U hv a printing firm in mind?? Do u noe how much to budget for printing?? I tink it wld be best to send out ur invitations at least one mth in advance. Get the attendance confirmation one-two wks in advance. Muz also find out if any baby chair req. My fren (bride) had to arrange for baby chairs for several tables juz few hrs before the banquet!

Sori, din make myself clear when i mention that i'm avoiding 2 pc gowns. I was refering to those that will display the midriff. Heheh!! Hey Wenn, we seems to be on the same wavelength yah!
happy.gif

Went thro several mag. WG r either bustier/spagatti strap/bare back. Tink i prefer a spagatti strap big skirt WG, cheong sum tea dress & slim cut EG.
happy.gif

wenn

Hi apple!

My invite cards are provided by Noble House. Printing is free. Will have to choose the red one cos my parents quite pang tang one.

I came across this shop at Marina Sq, 2nd level. It is above the 1.99 shop. They do printing for wedding cards. Maybe u would like to go there 4 a look?

Hee hee, I think we have to get at least 4 baby chairs. I'm not taking Noble House's chocolates as wedding favours. Taking their xi bing instead. So dunno whether I should provide wedding favours or not. Or cut cost & go without.

Wah,,,, ur gown combination quite similar to mine
happy.gif
But I dunno whether I can take cheong sam or not..... J&C's floral cheong sam looks quite nice and unique. Will see wat cynthia recommends.

So, when will u be signing up or u r still considering other bridal packages? Will u be taking their actual day photography? If I'm taking the actual day photography, then will have to confirm w them by dec 02.

Hope Cynthia could come up with something nice for me & my FH cos 2 of us are short....

Quite lazy,,, so far have not gone down to the gym yet
uhoh.gif

apple

Wow Wenn! Seems like u hv got urself a very good deal for ur wedding dinner! Printing includ. & optional wedding favours! Hmm.. if i were u, tink i will juz take the xi bing. dun wish to incur more expenses on additional wedding favours. kekek..

Dun tink will be shopping for other bridal packages. Do u noe if there is a expiry date for their current offered package(s)?? Tink i wld want to review (if any) of the actual wedding day pics before i decide. Feel that each photographer hv own speciality. Some maybe better at taking studio &/or outdoor when there is less subjects, but may not be as good when more parties is involved, especially on actual wedding day. U noe wat i mean??

Even tho i hv not meet her yet, but base on the comments given & Cyn's experience & expertise, i believe she'll hv something smashing for u & ur FH.
happy.gif

Went jogging last sat. Lasted for 10 mins & i was dead meat! I know one shld job at least 3X a wk. BUT, i am so LAZI. Hence, tink will start by jogging at least once a wk... well, i am trying to make myself feel better! heheh!!

wenn

Hey apple! Hee hee, we chose restaurant to save cost as it was quite sudden that we decide to get married
biggrin.gif
and we do not have much accumulated savings... sigh... 04 is not a good year to get married for both of us.

Would most likely do without the favours. Just getting some favours for the kids instead. People would remember the food rather than the favours
lame.gif

Yup, I agree to wat u said abt photographers. Each would have their own speciality. J&C's actual day photographer is not the studio one. Would most probably borrow fren's digital camera to snap candid shots. After that, just burn the pixs onto cd.

Going gym tomorrow... (finally start exercising after stopping 4 1 year liao) Better start now,,, get into the momentum rather than the wait till last min
happy.gif
Instead of jogging, I prefer brisk walking. At least when it comes to choosing gowns, can fit into them
biggrin.gif

apple

Hey Wenn, tat's a great idea! favours for kids onli. Wat do u hv in mind? Ballons?

Hmm.. i din noe that the actual day photographer is diff fr studio one. U saw his sample works at J&C?

wenn

Dear Apple, I actually dun have anything in mind 4 kiddy favours at the moment. Will go down to Concourse to recce as they sell party stuffs there. Balloons is a good idea but have to source for the helium gas or else they can't float
biggrin.gif

For my sis' fren's wedding, she gave out portpourri for the gals and chopsticks holders for the guys.

Cynthia has shown me the actual day photographer's albums. Quite good, clear & colourful. But dun trust wat I say as u have to see it 4 urself. I remember that Cynthia said that it would costs $1K+ to engage the studio photographer for actual day. But is it best that u check it out w her.

grace

Hi fellow JC brides,

I recently had my photoshoot with JC and I really have to tell you that their service is very good. I really appreciate how Cynthia is very accomodating. Actually I didn't look very many places before deciding on JC because I am not currently in Singapore. My fiance is also not from Singapore so I can only do my selections over the web and it didn't take me long after visiting them in June to make my decision.

I bought my gown from them as the designs are so much nicer than the ones here in US and for half the price compared to US. When I went back this past Dec for my photoshoot, I brought back an evening gown that I bought in the US for the photoshoot and JC altered it for me free of charge.

On the day of my photoshoot, both me and my fiance had a very good time. Eric is very fun and friendly and he made both of us feel very at ease. I wasn't tired at all after the photoshoot. Cynthia went out with us on the outdoor shooting.She is very personable and friendly. I feel very comfortable with her as well. THey even ordered lunch for us =) (its very important not to work on an empty stomach...won't smile as nice)

After the photos were out, we had such a hard time deciding on which photos to have and ended up picking 48, 10R photos. Also, since we were rushing back to the US after the photoshoot, Cynthia rushed the photos for us and it was ready in 3 weeks if I'm not wrong. We selected the proofs 2 days after the photoshoot.

The make up artist is also very experienced. At the moment I can't remember her name =P but if I do I will inform you. I didn't even have a trial make-up.

Cynthia is very negotiable and she was willing to tailor the package for my needs since I am not having my wedding in Singapore, and would not need alot of things that are on standard packages. And it is definitely negotiable even after you sign on the package.

I wish all of you best of luck in your oncoming weddings. And I am sure that you will have a good time with the staff of JC just as I did. And sorry this is such a long posting. (yeah... a bit longwinded)

Best regards,

Grace

wenn

Hi grace,

Thanks for ur feedback. No lah, u r not longwinded.

Glad that u had an enjoyable time w cynthia & her team. Ur words has reassure me of my choice. I'm looking forward to choosing my gowns after CNY
happy.gif

Don't mind me asking, but do u have any photos to share?
biggrin.gif

apple

Hi Grace, Ur feedback is indeed very assuring. Appreciate it! ThanX!

Hi Wenn, din realise tat i've lost touch with u for so long. Had a very buzi time at work during yr end. Miss those little wedding discussions i had wif u! Hope u r well! Gee.. I hv not booked my package wif J&C yet. Muz reali do it one of these days! keke.. :p

So.. when r u going to formally chose ur gowns? Has a date been fix yet? Do u noe if it can be done in one day?

wenn

hi apple,,
how r u? I'm fine
happy.gif

u MIA so long,, i thot u're not signing up w J&C liao
biggrin.gif

when's ur customary date ah?? i think still in time to book lah.. my date is 26 sep, & sharon told me to go down after CNY to choose my gowns. will be waiting for them to call me to fix a date. I think can find the WG w/in one day, but not sure about the EG leh, as mine is MTM...

keep in touch ok??
happy.gif

apple

Hi hi..
Hmm.. did not scout ard anymore.. Lazi.. Heh.. Most likely will take J&C package.

My customary is on 19 Sep. Let me noe when u r going down to choose ur WG. Good luck to u!
happy.gif

Will definitely keep in touch!

apple

hi hi wenn..
mi & my FH hv finally confirm our wedding package with J&C. Hope everythin' will go smoothly after tis!

So, when will u be going down for ur fitting?? There were a no. of couples who went down for their fittings yesterday, accompanied by their parents. It was very crowded!

wenn

hi apple!
happy.gif

congrats on finally settling ur bridal!!
bounce.gif

yah, they are very crowded over the weekends.. oh, i've changed my date to 14 nov liao, due to some clashes..

called cynthia last week, she set my 1st appt on 10 march.. on a monday, so not crowded... most likely asking my mom & sis to go along again...

so when is urs?? tentatively, my fitting is supposed to be in apr and photoshoot in july
happy.gif

kpo again,, which package did u take??
biggrin.gif

apple

hi wenn! so good to hear fr u!

gee.. tanks!
happy.gif
actually, i've changed my date fr last yr 23 nov to tis yr 19 sep! we kinda in a similar fate huh!

my fitting is on the 8 mar (sat). my sis wants to come along so hv to put it on the wkend! Plan to hv the shoot in may if possible.

took the 3,888 package plus actual day photography & some other stuff.. hence add up my total bridal package costs 5k plus.

wenn

apple,,

I took the same package too! i took the bridal car & actual day photography from them too. i just got to know another J&C BTB over at FemaleBrides forum,, she took the 3288 package.. i think her PS is in may..

u chose ur WG yet?? heh heh, yours is 2 days b4 mine,,, maybe we can share share again after that
biggrin.gif
oh, heard that quite a few brides having their PS in may or june...

still dunno what design i want for my EG...

apple

hmm.. i din take the car. had a MTM men's suit to keep. dun mind.. how many pics r they giving u for ur package?

3288 pack is OTR for WG & EG rite?

i'm worse! still not sure which style of WG & EG suits me!

wenn

oic,, u changed the men's suit to MTM? my guy's is OTR.. his dad gonna MTM for him in mauritius... so we may convert the suit to more photos.. the shirt & tie are not included rite??

yah, i think it is OTR for both.. looks like she will be the 2nd person to wear them... my teadress is OTR..

i dun have the invoice w me now.. i think it is 18 pcs of 15R, 1 portrait, 1 table top & 24 pcs of the 3 or 4r ones... heard the other gal that she changed the 24 pieces to 100 pcs of bookmark size photos.. i feel that 18 pieces is a bit little, so i may do away with the portrait or i may buy a couple more..

did u try on any gowns? which cutting looks nice on u??

flowee

hi ladies = wenn n apple

apple

happened 2 browse this thread ( coz i koe wenn )... :p
saw ur weddin date is on 19th sep ( happened 2 mine 2... )
so glad 2 find someone whose weddin date happened 2 b on the same daz...
thot we cld exchange pointers...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

apple

hi wenn
wow.. ur FH is so lucky. a suit made in mauritius. COOL!

i'm not sure if u can convert the suit for additional fotos. shld try checking w cyn. i hv to top up $ coz upgrade fr OTR suit to MTM to keep. dun tink package includ shirt & tie. but tink can borrow stuff like bow tie.

my tea dress is OTR too! i did not try on the gowns during my 2nd visit. too crowded
sad.gif

will do tat during my fitting. hope it will be like a snap of the fingers!! keke..

hi flowee
congratulations to u! r u a J&C bride too?

wld veri much love to xchange ptrs!! i'm abit blur... duno wat to do.. so it'll be gd if can check ard. keke..