Indian wedding Services in Singapore

Rebekah74

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and would appreciate if anyone of you ladies could forward me the speadsheet list/quotations of MUAs/ Videography and Photography which you have. Here's my email add : [email protected]
Thanks much in advance :)

Usha

Hi all can see that my quotation spreadsheets has been going around the last couple of months.. Pls note that the rates were collated late 2015 and might differ now. Please use that as a gauge only...that was done with 2 months of collation from vendors so thanks!!

Usha

Thank You Usha...I will do it.
Hi Letch sorry just that my cousin had experience where the quote was cheaper from the vendor itself although it seemed at first like getting disc from km. So based on that experience sharing with you. I think that was for komala villas. Not sure with ammani although they are both in collaboration

Usha

Hi Everyone,

Can I have some feedback on Ashwin-Studio A Photographer?

Thank you very much =)
I have hired him for my big day. He was very friendly and met up in person even before we confirmed. Spently near 2 hrs and showed us all photo and video samples that i requested for. Have hired him for bangle ceremony as well. Very patient and friendly photographer. Few of our friends hVe hired him and good reviews so far

letch

Hi Usha, Thanks for your concern. From what i understand from my friends and cousins who have booked with KM , they don't work with Komalas as 1 of my cousin asked them for komalas, Km ask her to book directly. But they have collaboration with Ammani for discount. I already took quote from both Km and Ammani. Its a genuine discount. We will get $1 off per head for food when we book both their service 2gther . Both of them were highly recommended to me by a lot of people. So decided to book them.

Usha

Hi Usha, Thanks for your concern. From what i understand from my friends and cousins who have booked with KM , they don't work with Komalas as 1 of my cousin asked them for komalas, Km ask her to book directly. But they have collaboration with Ammani for discount. I already took quote from both Km and Ammani. Its a genuine discount. We will get $1 off per head for food when we book both their service 2gther . Both of them were highly recommended to me by a lot of people. So decided to book them.
Hi Letch.thats great:) I booked my deco with KM as well

just sharing with you my couz experience but that was couple of years back

Jol2109

Hi Everyone,

Would greatly appreciate if someone could mail me the latest quotations/wedding list to me to [email protected].
Planning for my wedding coming this December. Alot of the venues and the pgs have been booked already so panicking now trying to find one that is available with reasonable quotes.

My sister had her wedding in 2014 and she was also a last minute case. She managed to get only at Arena Country Club at Joo Koon which was super far for everyone.
Will not recommend it at all. About 350 pax capacity, $4500 - $5000 cost i think,. Stage was super small and the ballroom didnt look that fantastic. The ceiling height was rather low too and they were conducting some burmese prayers there the day before.

I also highly would never recommend Shanti (previously from Stylemart). Saw alot of good reviews on her here and my sister booked her. Super unprofessional. I think her charges were around $550 to $600. Makeup trial was $200 (payable only if she was not engaged for the final day).
She came an hr late for the wedding day to the bridal house for a morning wedding. Her makeup was so-so although she did use good quality makeup products.
My uncle made a mistake and paid her full at the house itself. She was meant to follow to the wedding hall for the second bridal change. Once she got the money at the house and was supposed to come by taxi, this lady, Shanti, just disappeared and sent a saree tying lady in her place. Super Super Unprofessional. More than enough to spoil the start of a wedding day for the bride. Paid $550 for a 1 hr job which she did half heartedly. If you guys are going to engage her, make sure you all pay her only at the end once everything is completed. One bad apple to spoil it for all other professional makeup artists. The saree lady that she tied up with was also kind of old fashion and didnt tie the saree properly and the accessories they provided were really outdated and they used those olden fashion pearl hairpins for the hairstyle.

My sister and her husband always remember their wedding and laugh as everything that can go wrong went wrong. Decor from sountrax was rather poor. Sountrax had another wedding on the same day so they didnt really do a good job with my sister's wedding. The only saving grace was the food. they ordered from Riverwalk Tandoor was good although it was expensive. i think it was about $22 per pax. Indian weddings are so expensive.

So all in all i hope not to go through the same experience being a last minute case as well, so would really appreciate settling on good wedding vendors.
please assist to email latest quotations that is being passed around to [email protected]

Usha

Hi Everyone,

Would greatly appreciate if someone could mail me the latest quotations/wedding list to me to [email protected].
Planning for my wedding coming this December. Alot of the venues and the pgs have been booked already so panicking now trying to find one that is available with reasonable quotes.

My sister had her wedding in 2014 and she was also a last minute case. She managed to get only at Arena Country Club at Joo Koon which was super far for everyone.
Will not recommend it at all. About 350 pax capacity, $4500 - $5000 cost i think,. Stage was super small and the ballroom didnt look that fantastic. The ceiling height was rather low too and they were conducting some burmese prayers there the day before.

I also highly would never recommend Shanti (previously from Stylemart). Saw alot of good reviews on her here and my sister booked her. Super unprofessional. I think her charges were around $550 to $600. Makeup trial was $200 (payable only if she was not engaged for the final day).
She came an hr late for the wedding day to the bridal house for a morning wedding. Her makeup was so-so although she did use good quality makeup products.
My uncle made a mistake and paid her full at the house itself. She was meant to follow to the wedding hall for the second bridal change. Once she got the money at the house and was supposed to come by taxi, this lady, Shanti, just disappeared and sent a saree tying lady in her place. Super Super Unprofessional. More than enough to spoil the start of a wedding day for the bride. Paid $550 for a 1 hr job which she did half heartedly. If you guys are going to engage her, make sure you all pay her only at the end once everything is completed. One bad apple to spoil it for all other professional makeup artists. The saree lady that she tied up with was also kind of old fashion and didnt tie the saree properly and the accessories they provided were really outdated and they used those olden fashion pearl hairpins for the hairstyle.

My sister and her husband always remember their wedding and laugh as everything that can go wrong went wrong. Decor from sountrax was rather poor. Sountrax had another wedding on the same day so they didnt really do a good job with my sister's wedding. The only saving grace was the food. they ordered from Riverwalk Tandoor was good although it was expensive. i think it was about $22 per pax. Indian weddings are so expensive.

So all in all i hope not to go through the same experience being a last minute case as well, so would really appreciate settling on good wedding vendors.
please assist to email latest quotations that is being passed around to [email protected]
Hi Jolin

which date in December would your big day be?

December is a hot month for weddings, thus most temples might be booked. you can still try calling the temples. If you are not doing at temples, I think hotel options are the next best. Unfortunately, don't have much suggestions

Booked your MUA? I think certain MUAs like Looks Studio and Make up mantra still available. Oppanai by Sanch seems to be getting popular as well. I can suggest Mahes if she is still available. Not the young lady but another Mahes more experienced in the industry. Can book trial with her if required. She did for both my cousin and two SILs. Did a great job

Jol2109

Hi Usha,

The date is 10th Dec for now. But it looks like we might have to postpone if we cant find a suitable venue as we dont want to be stuck with really bad venues.
Would you be able to send me the spreadsheet that seems to be floating around? My email id is [email protected]

Jol2109

Thanks Usha. Got the spreadsheet. Looks like we might be deferring to 2017. Alot of the venues (almost all temples seems to have taken up already).

shankari

Hi lovely ladies

Planning to do my wedding in 2018, but I really have no idea where to start.
Is there any list / quotations / spreadsheets that you girls can help me out with.

Much thanks!

Santhya84

Hi lovelies,
Can someone sent me the spreadsheet that all are talking about?
[email protected]
Thanks.

Hi Rifaya,

I have sent you the quotations..while I am sure that these are useful, jus a forewarning that these estimations were gathered around 2015 to early 2016. So do check again with your vendor if the prices are within your requirements.

Thanks
Santhya

Santhya84

Thanks Usha. Got the spreadsheet. Looks like we might be deferring to 2017. Alot of the venues (almost all temples seems to have taken up already).
Hey Jol2109, don't lose hope yet dear.. you may also consider having it at hotel or external venue. Holiday Inn n Serangoon garden country club seems to quite popular. Have u tried to check with them?

Lavanya

Hello Ladies, I'm new to this forum.
I just got my wedding venue fixed. I still have less then 10 months left :)
Will appreciate if someone can send me the spreadsheet that everyone's toking abt.. [email protected]
Thank you♡♡

Vana

HI ladies! I'm new to this forum too. I am just starting to plan for my wedding which will be held next year end. It will be helpful if you'll can share the spreadsheet and other useful tips for my planning.Email add is [email protected]. Thank you:)

Neswary

Hello ladies! i am a avid follower of this forum, and finally its time for me to plan my wedding... I have been reading about the spreadsheet and how it has assisted alot of you ladies here to plan your wedding.:)

I would truly appreciate if someone could share with me the spreadsheet so that it could assist with my wedding planning as well.

Thanking you all in advance for your help! Have a great day ladies:D:D:D!

My email add is: [email protected]

Ross

Hi everyone ,

I have a sharvani bridal suit to sell off.my hubby only used it for about an hour or so for our photoshoot.i bought the suit at 600.i am willing to let it go for 350.you can WhatsApp me at 93895855 for pictures thank you.good luck to all brides and happy planning .

Priya08

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. Will appreciate if someone could send me the spreadsheet everyone is talking about. Thanks much!

Hi all, could I request for the spreadsheet too? [email protected]

I'm getting married at the end of this year but I still have sooo much to sort out, it's super stressful!!! So indeed if anyone is up for mutual support about wedding planning, I'm your girl! Perhaps we can form some sort of support group to get through this together! :):)

Clementine

Hi all BTB,
I know of someone who does pretty good evening reception make up. As she's just starting off, in order to build her customer base, she's offering good discount: $70 for make up only and $90 for make up and hair do. She's cosmoprof trained and certified MUA. Her contact: Kalai: 96642871.

Santhya84

Hi all BTB,
I know of someone who does pretty good evening reception make up. As she's just starting off, in order to build her customer base, she's offering good discount: $70 for make up only and $90 for make up and hair do. She's cosmoprof trained and certified MUA. Her contact: Kalai: 96642871.

Hey Clementine dear... thanks for sharing her contact.. I think it would be great if you could share her fb/insta profile.. i understand that she is still building her customer base.. but it will be easier to give her identity in the market out there and build her relationship with customers .. just my two cents.. ;)

Darshini

I have hired him for my big day. He was very friendly and met up in person even before we confirmed. Spently near 2 hrs and showed us all photo and video samples that i requested for. Have hired him for bangle ceremony as well. Very patient and friendly photographer. Few of our friends hVe hired him and good reviews so far

Thank you very much Usha =)

Vidz

Hi ladies ,

Any suggestions on venues for engagement. I intend to do a simple engagement. Indoor / outdoor venue's. Might combine engagement with ROM. Your suggestions will be much appreciated =). Thank you.

Rangini

Hi ladies,

I am impressed by the amount of work that is invested in creating a pool of resource for everyone to benefit from. My wedding is in November 2017. I would like to request for the email spreadsheet as well so as to make an informed decision. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks in advance. =)

Anandhi

Hi Ladies! Feels good to know that there's such a support system for Singapore Indian Brides! I'm a newbie here and have plans to do our ROM in June 2017. It will be great if one of you ladies can send the spreadsheet to me as well at [email protected]. Thank you so much once again girls! :)

Preethi

Hi everyone,

Just realized there is such an awesome forum for singapore indian brides. i am in the midst of planning my wedding next year. I will really appreciate if someone can send me the spreadsheet that everyone is talking about. Thank you so much ladies. Hope to you hear from you. :)

Email: [email protected]

Mel Mona

Hi Ladies,

My sister is getting married next year June 24 and she has already booked a place at Royal Palms @ Clark Quay. Its inclusive of a wide range of Indian food and you guys might want to check it out. Just to let you know we have not done the food tasting yet but they provide free tasting for 6 pax FYI. Hope this info helps in anyway for u brides!

I would also really appreciate if the much spoken of 'spreadsheet' can be emailed to me as well: [email protected]

Its been really stressful for my sister and I wld really appreciate any info that I can get to help ease her load somehow!

So far she has booked her photoshoot but does not want to take them for her wedding photography and videography as they are quite pricey.

So far, we are considering Studio A, Amore and Rafie's, any review on them?

She is also considering Monika Love to do her makeup, anyone has hired her before?

I would really appreciate any info given and I just wanna say it's so amazing to see this forum filled with many excited lovely people sharing infos just to help each other out! All the best guys! God bless! ;)

Santhya84

Oh wow! sorry for my absence here. as my date is nearing, i am still into preparations for the wedding. Just did my pre-wedding photoshoot with Yikeshu and I must say that he is one of the most patient and creative guys. it is a small team but I think rest assured, he does a good job ;) so looking forward to choose my photos in Sep.
so many replies on asking for the quotation. I am not sure if anyone else have provided you ladies, but I have just emailed you the spreadsheet. Please share it around with other btb :)

Kim Ping

Hi everyone! My wedding is in three months time. I'm a Chinese marrying an Indian. It was decided very last minute and any help is very much appreciated. We have booked the temple venue and printed invites but have not booked the rest. May I request for the spreadsheet? My address is [email protected].