In a dilemma,stuck in a painful situation.

winter_gal

chloe : so he didn't meet ur children like once a week thing? I ever tell my hubby that if we were to divorce I shall have my child.. he also say if I wan my child I can take cos he admit that he cant take care of him not financial type of take care but like hands on type of take care... and he say he will pay maintenance fee for my child... but I jus tell him if we were to divorce I think I wont wan his maintenance fee in exchange for not allowing him to see my child... but my friend say I should squeeze him dry and not let him enjoy with that gal without paying me monthly fee.. sigh..

meadows : right now I jus do my things and mind my own business and stay away from him... anw, he also went out everyday till after midnight than back... so we got lesser chance of meeting face to face... how are you and things? is everything ok for u?

lhxChloe

chloe : so he didn't meet ur children like once a week thing? I ever tell my hubby that if we were to divorce I shall have my child.. he also say if I wan my child I can take cos he admit that he cant take care of him not financial type of take care but like hands on type of take care... and he say he will pay maintenance fee for my child... but I jus tell him if we were to divorce I think I wont wan his maintenance fee in exchange for not allowing him to see my child... but my friend say I should squeeze him dry and not let him enjoy with that gal without paying me monthly fee.. sigh..

meadows : right now I jus do my things and mind my own business and stay away from him... anw, he also went out everyday till after midnight than back... so we got lesser chance of meeting face to face... how are you and things? is everything ok for u?

Nope, he didn't ask for it. He gave up the custody in order not to pay maintenance fees. In fact if he don't want to give, we can't force him also, keep going court to ask him for the money also troublesome.

So I agree that I take the sole custody while he can just leave us forever and never appear again.

Anyway, he's also married in this year August.

winter_gal

ohh... icic... hmmm... i jus hope things can be better for me in the new year but it doesn't seems so.. jiayou to us...

Hi winter gal,yes,things are ok now.:) I feel that by doing nothing he is getting away with it.its not fair to u.the head is an important part of the body.at least he should assume some form of responsibility.

winter_gal

Meadows : happy to know that things are ok for now.. does marriage counselling helps? actually im sick and tired of it.. what will the counselling session covers?

Meadows : happy to know that things are ok for now.. does marriage counselling helps? actually im sick and tired of it.. what will the counselling session covers?[/QUOTE

Is he willing to go?if so,that shows that he is repentant.think he should go for counseling for violence first before the marriage counselling comes in place.

You can go to any family service centre near your home and seek help.tell the counsellor there abt ur situation and he or she will assist to help u.hope you will have the courage to seek help.jia you!!

winter_gal

we are not on talking terms after that quarrel.. till now.. maybe when we are on talking terms than I will ask him to go for counsel...
thanks... lets jiayou together.. btw, did u go for the counselling session with your hubby??

You need to find time to talk to him if you still care abt this marriage and is serious abt resolving ur issues.since u said he is an MCP,I doubt he will go.perhaps u should contact the counsellor about ur situation first,they would be able to help u.it is now ur decision.

Last edited: