How do you know?

babystorm

How do you know when it is time to end a marriage or relationship?

They said all relationships have their own struggles, it just depends on who you want to struggle with.

Anyone care to share their stories? It can be success or failure.

Like what happened and why did you decide to end it.. Or what steps did you and your SO take to solve it and eventually move on stronger?

Appreciate any input.

newproject

Simple.

Anger "Why don't you do house work? I work as well yet I'm doing all the housework! I am so sick of this crap "

Hate " i really HATE you. Always leaving me to do all the housework while you relax and do nothing"

Contempt (to others) "bah. Expect the useless bum to do housework? More likely sun will rise from west. "

Remember the opposite of love is not hate , it's indifference .

When a woman has contempt for a guy in particular , its 99% hopeless.

The other way around maybe got more chance but still pretty bad.

miloice

Simple.
Remember the opposite of love is not hate , it's indifference ..

Agree. It takes 2 to tango, when you are doing solo, you know its already gone.
Commitment is important, when both are still committed to work things out, couples struggles. That is normal.

However, when your partner accepts the state of broken marriage and do not intend to do anything about it. Then, you should accept the reality that he has already given up.

Staypositive

Simple.

Anger "Why don't you do house work? I work as well yet I'm doing all the housework! I am so sick of this crap "

Hate " i really HATE you. Always leaving me to do all the housework while you relax and do nothing"

Contempt (to others) "bah. Expect the useless bum to do housework? More likely sun will rise from west. "

Remember the opposite of love is not hate , it's indifference .

When a woman has contempt for a guy in particular , its 99% hopeless.

The other way around maybe got more chance but still pretty bad.

Hatred should be a deeper feeling than contempt

Staypositive

You missing the point as usual.

The point isn't which feeling is deeper.

The point is at least with hate you still care enough to have strong feelings.

With reference to what you said,then indifference would render the relationship hopeless because there are no more emotions evoked and the party simply do not care anymore. with contempt there are still some emotions involved and perhaps some hope in the relationship.

likethathow

Well, in my case is that whenever my ex-wife is angry with me, she will threaten me with divorce. After some time, I gladly grant her wish.