Help! What to ask from your hotel coordinator.

gracelourdes

Dizi,

i'm not sure if i can really answer ur question but this is my opinion...

u can ask for various things cos quite a few things are pretty general and standard..stuff like 1 nite stay, champagne for wine pouring,wedding favours, cards, carparks...

but there's also quite a few differences where not all hotels give...like free flow beer, printing of cards, 1 nite stay for anniversary of wedding, 1 day room for ur jiemeis, free guestbook etc etc...

so, like green said, it would be good to see and compare various wedding banquet packages so u can see the difference...and to allow u compare n u would know wat u really need...cos i do believe although coordinators do give pretty standard perks...they would also do some 'favours' for couples who need certain things and dun need certain things...u know wat i mean??

well, if u really need, i have a list of banquet pricelists and also the prices...maybe it can help u? if u r keen, do email me at [email protected]

shuki_50

Hi all,

I am also facing some problems here...the coordinator will show the std pkg but i not really good at negotiating...hiaz...

yoyoyin

My friend's wedding is on this weekend, they asked me to be the host for them. Anyone can provide me some sample of host speech list please? Thanks a lot!