Grand Banquet at Hotel Royal @ Queens

jomlsg

Hi, anyone tested the sound system and projector quality of the restaurant before?

Is the service staffs there okie ah?

alicia_yong

Ling Ling> My side i haf tentatively book wif andy alr, haven let him noe the exact no. of tables yet, but i tink mine min 25 tables liao. Coz according to my FMIL side, she said to my bf's younger sis's bf tat she wants 10 tables, & according to my side, my dad told my sis tat he wants 10 tables, den my bf said his rough calculation for frens & colleagues abt 5 tables & my side oso abt der, but we haven finalise the frens part, coz we got mutual frens.
happy.gif

Adeline> I wanted to cfm & book my date by tis yr end, coz now i still waiting for my bf to go to the venue & see see, den i'll cfm & book le. So i'm tinking of ROM next yr march at the registry, after ROM, both families go for the food tasting lor. hehe! save trouble mah...

acmm_85

Woah Alicia, wise decision.. save the money for ROM after events ^_^

sigh so far nobody have tasted their food before.. Alicia, when is your ROM Date?

****Any Bride had their AD Over liao at FLM?****

alicia_yong

Adeline> I haven decide my ROM date yet, but most prob 20 march 2009, my AD is set on 21 Mar 2010.
happy.gif
Tink the food there shld b alrite. Ling Ling had her food tasting liao, can ask her for comments.
happy.gif

jomlsg

Hey Adeline - Just realised that you also booked a unit at JS2 rite?

So coincidental! So are you finalising the booking with FLM?

acmm_85

Hi Janet.. Yep =) i have already Finalise and paid my banquet deposit. What about you?

My in laws are staying at Yishun St81 ^_^

Any BTB had confirm their Bridals as well?

jomlsg

Yup met Marcus up and pay up alr, one load down. I've booked my bridal as well. So now waiting for food tasting and photot shoots
happy.gif

alicia_yong

Adeline & Janet> Wen's ur AD? I've booked my BS, AD PG & VG alr. Still awaiting my bf to go to the hotel & see see den will book, so far only tentatively book wif andy onli.

acmm_85

Janet: same with you left PS and food tasting.. many loads off my shoulder already. BS with The Aisle Bridal. What about you?

Alicia: mine is on 3 Oct 09

** Anyone operator here can update a list of Fu Lin Men brides with our AD dates?

alicia_yong

Janet & Adeline> Wah! Den after ur AD muz really post ur comments here orh... My AD is yr 2010... My ROM not cfm yet, but most likely march 2009.

ylng3r

Hi Alicia,

Planning is 2010, but not confirm yet..

I already contact the Fu Lin Men, they replied me on the package as well as the price etc. Package for 2010 not out yet.

acmm_85

Oh.. so so quiet again! Any bride have gone thru their AD with FLM liao? Pls share with us.. =)

Wishing all a Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!!

alicia_yong

hcy> Can share more pls? Like is there any cork-up during the whole dinner. Wat time did u start ur dinner? Ur dinner is at the restaurant itself or at the ballroom? I'm so excited & curious to find out everyting abt it... hehe!

foreverlove08

Hi,

B4 your AD,they will send you a emcee script of the nite consist of the emcee speech,timing on dinner start & end,playing ur montage etc,march-in.My dinner start est. at 8.30pm end 11pm in the restaurant itself but have pillar but still fine.Dun worry they will arrange everything nicely for you...Can look for Andy or marcus both are very nice & friendly guys!
happy.gif

alicia_yong

hcy> Yup! I've alr signed wif andy liao... keke! Jus cant wait for tat day to come, so 1 2 noe wat's gg to happen & prepare myself for it lor... keke!

acmm_85

hi hcy, do u have any pics that u can share with us? =) i heard from my friend who attended friends wedding.. feedback was good as well...

acmm_85

Hi diazepam, guess u r selling at the wrong topic here.. our liquors are well taken care of at fu lin men restaurant.

sheeqi

Hi all, I am thinking of holding my wedding dinner there too. I like the food in the $798 package. Any brides here can give me a clearer idea of their food? Very nice or only so-so? Cos my relatives are more concerned with the taste than the atmosphere.

acmm_85

Hi Shan,

I have feedbacks from my colleagues and Friend that the food are good and better than some hotels. Thou i cant gurantee as i have not hold my weddings but i'll be going for my food tasting in May this year. Hopefully by then we have kind brides here who have hold their wedding b4 with FLM to share with us.

piyo21

I held my wedding there last yr. According to all my guests, the food was great. Thumbs up for their service n food.

alicia_yong

shan & adeline> I've oso booked wif FLM last yr end, and my AD is in march 2010. I'll be gg for the food tasting on my ROM date 20 March 2009. So far i've tasted their food b4 (not for weddings, but jus simple dinner) & their food is great.

sheeqi

Hi all,
My family and I actually went to FLM on Thursday for lunch. We ordered Dim Sum and some of their dishes. Even my mum who is a fussy eater think that their food is nice. Their service is also good. The waiteress took her initiative and changed our plates while we were having our lunch. The captain did also recommend certain Dim Sum which was really delicious. The only thing is their carpark. We reached there around 12.30 pm and had to park at deck 4. Deck 4 is like basement 4. It's not because there are many cars. It's b'cos each deck has limited parking space. After getting out of the car, we realised that there was no lift to the lobby. My grandmother had to climb flights of stairs to reach the lift lobby. She was already panting when seated in the restaurant. As most of my uncles are drivers, I dun think I will want them to exercise before dinner. Anyway to those who want to hold their dinner at FLM, I don't think you will regret.

sean_ng

Hi all,
I have the following items for sale from my wedding last Friday.
All items are brand new and only bought few days before my actual day.
Please send me an email at seanngyl@gmail for more details.

1) Martell VSOP, 70cl, duty paid, 8 bottles, $70 each

2) Berri Estates Cabernet Sauvignon, 75cl, duty paid, 22 bottles, $18 each

acmm_85

oops.. sorry. hehe no la. over here not much post and comments about the food and service. But i was contented when i log in to FLM webby and i saw all the couples comment, at least it set our mind at ease for now.

alicia_yong

Adeline> Oic... It's been there for quite some time liao, & they do up their webby oso, last time not like tat de. haha!

w3ngal

is the ball room or resturant very chee na feel? the package seems attractive! and from here, the food reviews seems not bad too. kindly advise. tks!