Good Contractor to recommend

lightsandco

Hi Janezhen,

I think i managed to find xiu yin's contractor. If im not wrong, he should be Mr Quek Tien Seng from SENG JUN RENOVATION CONTRACTOR. Contact no: 98386043. I have met up with him up today.
Hi did you use him in the end? let us know your feedback. thanks

nerol

Contractor we regretably used: Mr Lai from Aik Seng Renovation Works
Dear all, sharing a very bad experience with renovation contractor and urge all to do more workhouse when selecting contractor. Hope this is useful to those looking for contractor.
I had engaged Aik Seng Renovation Works for my renovation and liased with the contractor who called himself Mr Lai and had initially thought of him as an old and experienced contractor as he constantly claimed to be doing good work by word of mouth.
However, the workmanship of the renovation was extremely poor as commented by all my friends and find him to be a very difficult person to work with.
All in all, I urge everyone to be very careful when choosing contractor and cross check with other’s reviews before making the same mistake.

whatsapp at 81868455
Cheap & Good/ 10 year warranty renovation work
Lower price then market rate.
deal direct

We also do space planning and design
just that we don't oversell or hidden cost

5ft wardrobe $1050
20ft kitchen $2200
10ft quartz counter top $800
3rm painting $800
toilet overlay new tiles $2800 each

2 toilet and 1 kitchen at 10k basic package T&C apply

FREE PAINTING 5 colours worth $1300 T&C apply

hi we are direct contractor which deals lower renovation cost.
less then 5mins walk from toa payoh hub. over 40yrs of experience. reasonable price.
we have our own staff to do the renovation works which highly reduce the renovation cost. what we quote is what you get.
no hidden charges. no gst. Let us do up a quotation for you to compare.

sybil_tan_00

Recently we had singapore carpentry work on our condo renovation and we got in touch with Ernest, his service provided is excellent throughout the whole renovation period. we had a strict budget to adhere to but we wanted a luxurious design Ernest from Singapore carpentry kept us updated on the work scheldue and was very patient and helped us to modify the design when my husband and I didn't really agree on how it should be, also he informed us of any costs and made sure to suggest solutions that would still fit my budget

After the whole renovation is completed and unit handover, some further touch up with painting was required but he was able to arrange it to be completed promptly.
because I rarely check forum replies here is his contact number in advance 81004193 :)

CYKel

Hi Xiu Yun, are you using the flooring called vinyl flooring? How is the quality? I plan to install for my house too. Recently i do survey on vinyl flooring on evorich and floor empire. I'm quite interested in evoherf. How about you? which company vinyl flooring that you are using?

Joanne88

Hello. Anyone installed vinyl flooring? My house is HDB tiles that easily stained. I cleaned the stain but it appear again after a few months. Somebody suggested that i'll use evoHERF flooring. What do you think? Any expect can give me some advice or experience? Thank you all.

buttonsss

Hi, recently i have renovated my house... and i very satisfied of what he have completed
basically, both of us have an idea on how to renovate our house... so, we have engaged a contractor instead of interior designer... both of us went to approximately 8-10 interior design firm and they have quoted high price for the design that we want... at the end, we have meet this contractor which is my friend recommended... we telling him what we want and keep telling him that we need the house urgently coz our rental for existing house is going to due... we meet him to discuss and within 2 days we received the quotation... the price is slightly cheaper than the quotation that we get from interior design firm.. due to time constraint, we didnt negotiate much on the quotation and we proceed to engage him... on the next day, he provide us the schedule of his work ... and suprisingly within 2 weeks and half he manage to complete all the jobs.. the jobs includes demolition, construct new wall, false ceiling, electrical works, painting, installation of vinyl flooring, change toilet bowl and carpentry works, install new air conditioner ( contruct new trucking) and provide cleaning services... my house is resale flat and is 5 room flat...

He is responsible... and every day will report to site and monitor his job... anything have issue, he will immediately call us ..
I can share my house photos... if u need his contact number , please pm me for his number...
Hi Xiu Yu,

Can PM the contractor contact too? TIA!