Good Contractor to recommend

Xiu yu

Hi, recently i have renovated my house... and i very satisfied of what he have completed
basically, both of us have an idea on how to renovate our house... so, we have engaged a contractor instead of interior designer... both of us went to approximately 8-10 interior design firm and they have quoted high price for the design that we want... at the end, we have meet this contractor which is my friend recommended... we telling him what we want and keep telling him that we need the house urgently coz our rental for existing house is going to due... we meet him to discuss and within 2 days we received the quotation... the price is slightly cheaper than the quotation that we get from interior design firm.. due to time constraint, we didnt negotiate much on the quotation and we proceed to engage him... on the next day, he provide us the schedule of his work ... and suprisingly within 2 weeks and half he manage to complete all the jobs.. the jobs includes demolition, construct new wall, false ceiling, electrical works, painting, installation of vinyl flooring, change toilet bowl and carpentry works, install new air conditioner ( contruct new trucking) and provide cleaning services... my house is resale flat and is 5 room flat...

He is responsible... and every day will report to site and monitor his job... anything have issue, he will immediately call us ..
I can share my house photos... if u need his contact number , please pm me for his number...

Xiu yu

The photos as shown below :
04233c8c281d68221ac9c4da6fc64004.jpg
06aef40465fb370152e6bf7083757c0c.jpg
b71b2dfd83c605d5675db40c5a7d9ad4.jpg
5f0d7ec12bd101d8a5d776ebdedee256.jpg
3bba670736d7d3b77dff7ab93adcb220.jpg
c4371c2237e3343a7a9d7a8917866138.jpg

8872213f4b9b24bd9109d6d2364f5d97.jpg

jckoh

Hi Xiuyu, your house looks great! Can I have the contractor's contact and your quotation for reference as well? Thanks!

chenhuiyun

Hi, recently i have renovated my house... and i very satisfied of what he have completed
basically, both of us have an idea on how to renovate our house... so, we have engaged a contractor instead of interior designer... both of us went to approximately 8-10 interior design firm and they have quoted high price for the design that we want... at the end, we have meet this contractor which is my friend recommended... we telling him what we want and keep telling him that we need the house urgently coz our rental for existing house is going to due... we meet him to discuss and within 2 days we received the quotation... the price is slightly cheaper than the quotation that we get from interior design firm.. due to time constraint, we didnt negotiate much on the quotation and we proceed to engage him... on the next day, he provide us the schedule of his work ... and suprisingly within 2 weeks and half he manage to complete all the jobs.. the jobs includes demolition, construct new wall, false ceiling, electrical works, painting, installation of vinyl flooring, change toilet bowl and carpentry works, install new air conditioner ( contruct new trucking) and provide cleaning services... my house is resale flat and is 5 room flat...

He is responsible... and every day will report to site and monitor his job... anything have issue, he will immediately call us ..
I can share my house photos... if u need his contact number , please pm me for his number...

Will you be able to email me your contractor contact and quotation? Thanks. My email address: [email protected] :)

channelu

Hi Xiu Yu, amazing speed! can u pm me the contractors details and quotations? we are looking for one too. Thanks a lot!

Kelsteph

Hi Janezhen,

I think i managed to find xiu yin's contractor. If im not wrong, he should be Mr Quek Tien Seng from SENG JUN RENOVATION CONTRACTOR. Contact no: 98386043. I have met up with him up today.

Xiuxiusayshi

Hey xiu yu, I'm desperately looking for a contractor as my rental flat lease is almost up
May I have your contractor's details? Thanks!

Iamek

Hi, could you PM me details of your contractor please. Thank you very much in advance.

April9669

Hi, new home owner,

I just did my home and also very satisfied with their work. If you don’t mind you can call them up for a free quote. PM me for more info if you need.

My ID is from Unimax Creative.
If you need his number, pls Pm me.

Iamek

Hi, new home owner,

I just did my home and also very satisfied with their work. If you don’t mind you can call them up for a free quote. PM me for more info if you need.

My ID is from Unimax Creative.
If you need his number, pls Pm me.

Thank you! (=

ywlin18

Hi, please PM me contractors details. email: [email protected]. Thanks

Thank for sharing

Stella Ng