Gardens by the Bay

splasshyblue

Hi there,

Has anyone attended or held their wedding at the Jubilee Hall at Gardens by the Bay? I'm thinking of holding my banquet there, but I'm a little worried cos they took a full week just to give me a quote. And they don't provide logistics either, like setting up of tables etc.

The venue is gorgeous though! And the rates aren't too bad.

aangela

Hi dear all! i'm shortlisting Gardens by the Bay's Flower Field Hall for my wedding banquet. Anyone has any idea how is their package like? Thank you in advanced!

bobviolet

Hi
I went there for a corporate event and if im not wrong, the rental of the place is 10k and suitable for 500 pax. There should be a caterer list for you to choose your preferred partner and they will arrange the tables for you.

yeo_melissa

Hi Splasshyblue,

There's another nice venue at Gardens by the bay which is called the Silver Leaf, the scenery is much much better than Jubilee Hall. How manyy guests do you want to invite ? just to let you know it is open space.

simplyberries2

Yes, the place is gorgeous but the only setback is it is not sheltered. For the nature of beauty, perhaps wedding couples can consider.

Pynkyn

i. Flower Field Hall (1,200sqm)
- Non-event day rate @S$10,500per day + 7% GST

- Event day rate @S$15,000per day + 7% GST

- Details as below:
* Estimated standing space up to 1100pp
* Estimated banquet seating up to 700pp (70 tables based on 10pp per table – 6ft round)
* Estimated theatre seating up to 800pp

ii.Waterview Room (600sqm)
- Whole day rental rate (0800-2359hr)
*Non-event day @S$7,000 per day + 7% GST
* Event day @S$10,000per day + 7% GST

- ½ day rental rate (AM from 0800-1500hr / PM from 1600-2359hr) Pls choose either slot
* Non-event day @S$4,200 per day + 7% GST
* Event day @S$6,000per day + 7% GST

- Details as below:
* Estimated standing space up to 500pp
* Estimated banquet seating up to 300pp (30 tables based on 10pp per table – 6ft round)
* Estimated theatre seating up to 200pp

iii. Package – Flower Field Hall + Waterview Room (1,800sqm)
- Non-event day rate @S$12,600per day + 7% GST

- Event day rate @S$18,000per day + 7% GST

- Details as below:
* Flower Field Hall: full day contracted timing from 0800-2359hr
* Waterview Room: ½ day contracted timing, either AM from 0800-1500hr or PM from 1600-2359hr. Pls choose slot required
- venue rates quoted above are inclusive of the following:
* Flower Field Hall
=> 3 motorised screens
=> banquet chairs or round tables (6ft round without table cloth) – based on first- come-first-served basis. Without manpower to set up / tear down
=> house lighting and aircon on event day

* Waterview Room
=> banquet chairs or round tables (6ft round without table cloth) – based on first- come-first- serve basis. Without manpower to set up / tear down
=> house lighting and aircon on event day

- admission to visit our conservatories are not included in this quotation

- the hirer is required to make other logistics’ arrangement for their event directly with their preferred vendors / contractors, with the exception of F&B caterer (must be selected from GB appointed caterers).
Examples of other logistics’ arrangement required by hirer include AV system, extra power tapping from GB main isolator or distribution box, stage platform, furniture, security, cleaning, barricades, ‘q’ poles etc.

- contracted hours are from 0800-2359hr, unless otherwise stated (including handover of venue in its original state by 2359hr). Any extension of contracted hour after midnight is base on S$1,500 + 7% GST per hour.

- the following are strictly prohibited within GB premises:
* power generator sets
* naked flames / open fire
* helium balloons
* confetti
* dry ice, haze machines, smoke machines
* pyrotechnics and laser displays (unless with prior approval)

- all event structures / banners / posters must be free standing and self supported. No hanging or mounting on any of GB structures, eg ceiling, pillars, walls, glass panels, trees, plants or shrubs are allowed.

- the following charges will be levied / imposed to the hirer after event, if applicable:
* a utility charge upon any power connection to our main isolator or distribution box (base on per hour basis from power turn on to turn off)
* proper cleaning of the contracted event spaces, including washing of our kitchen is required by the hirer after their event. A cleaning and disposal fee will be imposed to hirer in the event GB has to clean up the rubbish, debris and stains upon the takeover

I'm thinking of holding my wedding there next year in the flower dome (Flower Dome) anyone has packages or experience to share with me?

simplyberries2

Hi Florence Lim

I'm also planning for my wedding next year. I just received their price list for venues and according to them, we have to engage their appointed caterers for F&B requirements. I'll be getting from them their appointed caterers list so that I can meet up with the caterers and go for food tasting. u?

Hi simplyberries,

Which caterer are you engaging? So far I have quite a number of quotes with me. I'm considering Rasel Catering. So far they are the only vendor that call me. I told them that I travel alot so that give me a quote that include rental of Gardens by the Bay.

Happysmurfy

i visited gardens by the bay yesterday and there was a wedding that was going on at Silver Leaf. the setup was beautiful and the nightview... gorgeous! here is a photo that i have taken!

Attachments

• IMGP0153.JPG
    IMGP0153.JPG
    219.3 KB · Views: 115
Oh yes, it's gorgeous. I'm planning mine at Flowerfield Hall. Silverleaf has no shelter. I did consider it in the first place but by adding the tentage cost it exist my budget. Not so worth for an outdoor venue.

Peggy108

Me and my boyfriend have been looking at gardens venues and thought that gardens by the bay seems to be the best choice.. did anyone tried holding their wedding there before?

Jessicawong89

My fiancé and I are also looking at hosting my wedding there . We are attending a wedding workshop hosted by Rasel Catering at Gardens by the bay.

Peggy108

but then again has anyone attended weddings at gardens by the bay before? and has anyone tried rasel's food before? thank you in advance

Happysmurfy

I came across a wedding that is held at the Flower Field Hall while i was at the conservatory. The lightings of the room is gorgeous and compared to the hotels that i am looking at, it certainly is a unique venue in its way. I am going for the rasel workshop as well, they also have peach garden, one paradise group as their appointed caterers as well... :)

Peggy108

ok! shall go for rasel's wedding workshop and take a look :) looking forward for the food and set up. anyone else gg? hehe

I'm going!!!

Anyone here book Garden by the Bay venue already? Heard from Rasel that I can book over at workshop. Anyone know about the deposit amount to pay?

Happysmurfy

40% of rental upon confirmation of the space. Good thing is that we can take a look at the setup and then decide on which caterer to go for, not necessary to go for Rasel since they have a lot of other caterers that they work with.. :)

I have book the flowerfield hall through Rasel in their wedding workshop. Fall in love with lighting at first look. I went to a lot of hotel to view their ballroom but it's not to my liking. The food Rasel presented during the workshop was delicious especially the dessert and shepherd's pie. Decoration look grand and beautiful too. Price seems reasonable. It's good to have everything under the caterer at least I only need to talk to one person for my requirement.

tulipkiss

Those who booked Flower Field hall... Where do you all get logistics help from? Understand that tables (and chairs too i supposed) are provided by GBTB, but we need to hire help to set up the tables, hire the table cloths and chair cloths.. stage deco etc?? I'm thinking of how much extra work the couple needs to put in to hire these help, and the additional costs of doing so. As compared to just having the banquet at a hotel...

Happysmurfy

you can ask their list of caterers for this as some of the caterers have venue package for the weddings that they are having at the gardens. i am looking at peach garden, one paradise group for my venue package. hope this helps :)

tulipkiss

you can ask their list of caterers for this as some of the caterers have venue package for the weddings that they are having at the gardens. i am looking at peach garden, one paradise group for my venue package. hope this helps :)

Oh you mean they have packages that includes not only food, but set-up etc as well? Thanks for the info! :)

At first I'm looking at peach garden and one paradise for banquet too, went for both sampling but they can't offer me a fine dining concept. I'm happy with what Rasel can provide.

orangebottle

At first I'm looking at peach garden and one paradise for banquet too, went for both sampling but they can't offer me a fine dining concept. I'm happy with what Rasel can provide.
Hi Florence! Could you share with me what Rasel has offered you? I am looking to hold my wedding next year so I was looking around for reviews etc. Did you end up getting them for your wedding? How was the food? Thanks!

Hi orangebottle, Sorry, I was so bust lately and have no time to login to SB. Yes, I have engage Rasel to cater for my wedding. Have you book your venue?

Meow_ing

Hi everyone, Florence must be busy with her wedding. Anyone else, able to forward me the flower field + rasel quotes too? Very keen on the venue!

Here's my email address.. [email protected]

Thank you!!

Maruz

Hi Florence can you pls PM me on the quotation? I am interested in gardens by the bay too thank you

tulipkiss

Hello all! I had an email from Florence last time. But there wasn't any quotation or package. It was just the list of caterers :)

Chell

Hi Florence, can email me about how many guests you had invited and the total estimation cost range of the whole wedding event held at Garden by the bay?
More details more better. Would appreciate greatly.
Email: [email protected]