Gallery Hotel, anyone?

furnana

goldfish mine is the ZEN one.. 408

with separantor between the sofa and bed...

sheep... think u can see their website...
they quoted me 999+++for tea reception..by the pool too

sheepo79

Hi furnana,

I've been to the Amara's website, the pool reali looks great!!

My bro is havin his AD in Oct07 and he has liaised wif a couple of hotels too, so now waitin for his "verdict" hahaha

Intend to hold my solemnization at gallery hotel. Was previously deciding between a few other venues but eventually settled on Gallery hotel. Zenden organised a Mother's Day lunch. The food, ambience and service were all great. So far so good. :> Any suggestions/ideas how to decorate the zenden?

suangan

Hi, i'm interested to hold my ROM or wedding dinner at Gallery. anyone can email me the packages for it? Thanks so much!!!!

hi,

me interested too,, pls email me the rom infor @ [email protected]

thanks a zillion
happy.gif

01www

hi,

i'm new here. saw all these gd review of Gallery make me interested too. but i heard that the price might increase next year
sad.gif

Dunno gd or not? any comments?

wheee

Hi there I'm holding my wedding dinner at Gallery Hotel at the end of this year. I'm using the ZenDen restaurant.

Just wondering if any of you are going to do flower deco?

ccola

Hi Ladies,

Can share what are the nice food to choose for their buffet? And what not to choose?

Thanks!

nicdar

hi all,

I'm also interested to have my solemnisation cum wedding dinner there.. Are ya aware whether they do sit-down dinner...

Can you gals send me the package details with menu.. thank you
happy.gif

email: [email protected]

geminiger

hi to all, had my rom nov last yr at gallery. excellent service and food. all my guests were impressed with the food especially
happy.gif
let me know if you guys need any info. package price is of course different but i can share my experience n some pics.

faith_19

Hi Geminger, me keen to have my ROM there late this yr. Was your ROM held at the poolside? Would u be an angel and send me the pics of yours, and whatever information you can spare? Thanks a bunch! Email: [email protected]

geminiger

hi faith, u got mail!
happy.gif
mine was not poolside. dun like it coz its too small. mine was at zenden. the food there is simply fanastic! so is the service
happy.gif