Furama Riverfront Singapore

chubby_ting

Raine can i view the new theme as well.

[email protected]

U also can re-size ur pic then post it here.

I have been to FRF Mercury Ballroom for a wedding dinner b4 in Jan 07 i tink. Food wise ok not too bad seriously. I am the Jan wedding dinner that grace is attending *grins*

So dont worry man! FRF is ok de.....

raine11

Shining Hoshi,

The photo look small after i resize so it will be better to send by email.

But the dinner you attended was in Yr07.. Maybe now the taste is diff.. I just so stress bout the dinner.. Want to go ahead and book but scare food not nice..

raine11

Grace,

I personally think that the new garden theme is nice.. saw the Pearl theme when I went to view the ballroom last week.. hmm.. look simple to me..

lwd80

Hi Raine,

I think i saw the garden theme before after viewing your pictures. so many theme offered by FRF, make me confused.

Hi Netfinity,

I will be taking pink glamour theme.
did you ask for the t-shaped setup? it looked bit different. how is the effect of the theme? did it bring out the grandest of the ballroom?

netfinity25

lim> u can add me in multiply....my id is netfinity25

the t-shaped set up is my coordinator arranged one. ya the setup is special like cat walk on stage ha ha....gd review

raine11

Netfinity, what is your theme?
Have send u a personal msg in the Multiply, not sure if u can rec.. Asking you, how was the food?

netfinity25

raine> its a handphone holder.......

if u asking me abt the food..so far my guest say it's gd...but its subjective cos everybody have different taste bud....but i nv regret choosing frf...

raine11

Oh.. the coordinator didnt mention this favour to me.. so i think they have change..
Ya, i'll be going down this sat to sign with them.. Hope everything will goes well for me..

gal80

Hi All BTBs/GTBs,

Any idea how long can one hold the contract before signing? I have yet to check with my coordinator yet..just thot of asking you first.

Thank you.

Rgds

raine11

Hmm.. Not very sure too but I notice that FRF have increase their price for Yr09 to $678++(weekday) and $758++(weekend) for Venus Package. That's very ex hor..

april_baby

But i got the package from them is just about S$708++ for venus. Tomoro go to view FRF hopefully can negotiate to get free flow beer and free one bottle of red wine per table. Dont know whether can get it or not. Is not in the perks.

virgounity

Hi people,

I am looking at venus ballroom..yet to sign my contract..i am looking at 2009..

Hi Raine heard that they are increasing price after 1 April..my suggest is look for my coordinator (Halim)..he maybe able to assist you on the table pricing...

I have some photos of the above theme..for me i prefer the pearl one..but hope that they will have new theme again in 2009...

Cheers!

raine11

Hello Aug n Joa, I have signed up with FRF today. They stilll gave me the old pricing.. So when you going to sign yours? When is your AD?

roomfulofstars

Does Mercury Ballroom have very low ceilings? Coz the pic included on the website looks kinda plain.

Also, is anyone able to email me pix of their themes? Thanks!
happy.gif

april_baby

I went there today and my coordinator is Terence, he did mentioned that there will be a change from 1 April but advice us to wait for the new package the addition perks such as free flow of beer and complimentary 1 wine per table also a room for helper. So now waiting for him to send us a new package but of course price will increase la.
I happen to passed by Holiday Inn Atrium and just realised that got a weekend package just S$658 for 2008.I like this hotel but 2009 weekend price is 888 and not much perks provided. should i change my wedding date???

lwd80

anyone got their wines recommended from FRF?

or any wines to introduced?
BTW how much wines is needed for a dinner function?

netfinity25

Lim> u can contact andrew at 90050909. The price range is $11 and $13 for red wine excl. gst....
got gd review from my guest...but of cos no consignment. norm is abt 1.5 bottles per table. u can call him and he can advise u beta...

hope this helps.

surelylook09

Hi Raine,

i also signed up on 29th March, oso took their old pricing.....yours is weekday rite,me too...did terrence give you free flow of beer?wat other perks he offers you?

soulsista

Netfinity, thats alot of wines u used up.. how many tables u had? coz mine is indian and eurasian wedding.. confirm alot of drinkers.. i have free flow beer already so how many wines shud i order for 36 tables?

raine11

Hello Dottie, sorry for the late reply.
Yes, mine will be on Fri but in Yr09. How bout u?
My coordinator is Kriss.. Yes, i asked for free flow beer, 2 night stay and a night stay for my helper.. He also give me a free ang pow box.. So wat perks did u ask for?

surelylook09

Hi Raine,

Mine is June 09.

Oh both our coordinator is different person,Only manage to get 2 nite stay, helper room frm 2-8pm and 2 barrel of free beer only. I have not sign the contract, do you think i can still ask for free flow?

pinjie8275

Hi dottie,

Who is ur co-ordinator?
I think u should still try... I mean I dun understand why most of the couples get it but u dun have... Kinda unfair... Unless u r getting a much lower price then is another story...

raine11

Dottie, Yes!! You should try to get free flow and a night stay for your helper instead of 2pm to 8pm. Did they give your any free wine for per confirmed table? If not then ask for free flow beer.

surelylook09

My coordinator is Terence Ng.Im getting the old rate 628++...

Raine how many tables did you conmit with them? i dun hv free wine for each confirmed table, he say only the new rates wef from 1st April will entitle to tat plus free flow of beer and 1 helper room nite stay with an addition of $50 per table......

Haiz.... dunno with he give to us anot since we have arldy pay for the deposit....

raine11

Dottie, I'm also getting 628++, will confirm @30tables. I got free flow beer, 2nights stay and 1 night stay for helper.. My co-ordinator is very good, he help me to get all these peaks which i request for. I think now is hard to get as you have pay for deposit. But you still can try..

~smitten~

Hiyo Ladies,
I am a new user here.
My AD will be at FRF too in May 2009..
Hmm..My coordinator is Kriss too but He did not give me the "additional" perks wor..I have not sign the contract yet but paid half the deposit le..Shd I still try my luck?

edwin_jing

My dinner this year end. Mercury. Now realized the number of number is 28+! Also cannot change to a bigger ballroom liao. Just keeping my fingers cross, hopefully the number don't expand any further.

pinjie8275

Hi Ling,

I suggest u still give it a try... Who's knows... Maybe u get it leh... Anyway, there is no lost for trying... =)

Hi jing, I am curious... Why can't u change to bigger ballroom? Is it because it is occupied?