Feline Bridal Shop

DOC LIM

We didn't get to choose my photographer & MUA , Feline arrange for us .
We have Hai Yan for our stylist and Gary for our photographer .
Both are great ,you should work with them .

Linaaaa

I took full package with them too. Any idea on which AD photographer is good?
I just had a photo package with them.. And i really love it. I appriciate their working attitude and service here. Many opptions of gowns and suits.so i will consider to have full wedding package here! Hope u enjoy!

Maingoc

Feline is really good. I had signed up with them months ago. Selected photos are nice and professional. They helped me make up fabulously and naturally. I appreciate it

jjjjj911

Hi all,

I signed up with Feline last month and paid full for my PS at TW. I'm looking to go for my PS during June as my FH not able to go during March for the Cherry Blossom(kinda wasted) For those who went to TW for PS, any places to recommend?

Anyway, our package was $2988 without AD. Now that I read most online reviews, found that my package was kinda expensive leh... Do you all think so?

Maingoc

Hi all,

I signed up with Feline last month and paid full for my PS at TW. I'm looking to go for my PS during June as my FH not able to go during March for the Cherry Blossom(kinda wasted) For those who went to TW for PS, any places to recommend?

Anyway, our package was $2988 without AD. Now that I read most online reviews, found that my package was kinda expensive leh... Do you all think so?
No la. I also bought Tw package with this price .
price ok as include transport n hotel stay no hidden cost. My friends told me Some Taiwan bridal hidden cost can cost up to $2000 more.

jjjjj911

No la. I also bought Tw package with this price .
price ok as include transport n hotel stay no hidden cost. My friends told me Some Taiwan bridal hidden cost can cost up to $2000 more.
Ok, thanks! Anyway, any places to recommend for shoot in TW? I'll be going on June

VANNYYYY

Hi all,

淡水庄园 is perfect. I did mine there last March but you will need to pay NT3000 for a group to enter the place to shoot. My MUA was Mia and photographer was Leslie & they did a very good job.

helloyou

Anybody signed their AD package? I was told that I will receive a call to confirm my order but it has been slightly more than a week and there's no calls from them. Is it normal?

zhinggg

I was Feline customer! I bought pre-wedding and actual day package! Just really appriciate coz they have many beautiful gowns and suits. They gave me the best service! I highly recommend u to use their service!

Did u have AD photographer service?

notsoprefect

Oh wow. I nearly wanted to sign up with them but i changed my mind.

I just came out from the mall toilet and saw my bf was talking to the guy at the pop out store.

So we sat down.

The guy did explained clearly but kinda confused by his words.

He said hes a photo editor (INTERNATIONAL - Singapore, HK and Taiwan for photography) not a sale person, just that not enough of manpower hes helping Wedding Dress ( Feline ) . In my mind was like "huh? i think you are a sale person. How come photo editor will willingly to help? ** LOST AWHILE ** " then he said " to be frank, hes a director bla bla bla, and has 6 stores that he is controlling etc " , he knows about sales. He showed us in HK exhibition. I was like "OH, ok sounds good" BUT it was kinda nightmare to me .

He kept pushing us the sale (in a way) and even asked WHY CANT PAY TODAY FOR $300 for couple times.

Package for ROM - $388 + $300 etc.

I told him, its pretty last min. In my mind was like " HELLO?? I JUST CAME OUT FROM THE MALL TOILET , NOT INTENDING TO BUY ANY PACKAGES YET "

I was kind mad and pissed but kept calm, telling him nicely and all.

He did gave us his name card and it was my bf asked for it ( for contacting purpose )

He also said, he will be in till this Sunday.

Feline Bridal now has changed to Wedding Dress . And i found out that they got sued by a couple!! ( Which lucky i checked internet immediately, i was shocked that they change name from Feline Bridal to Feline Wedding to Wedding Dress. )

I have doubts in them. Sigh.

Last edited: