Eyelash Extension

HuiLyn

Hi ALL,

Any recommentation for Eyelash extension ?

I prefer shop to home type.
happy.gif

you can try this shop in the west! reasonable price and good! super lasting lashes. you can check out her IG @stagelooknails

Lisa Ng

Hi ALL,

Any recommentation for Eyelash extension ?

I prefer shop to home type.
happy.gif

Hi babe, you can go to Casa Bella Punggol Lash & Brows.
This was my first time getting eyelash extensions, and it won’t be my last! Belle was professional, informative, and made the experience very relaxing.
I love my lashes! I no longer have to wear mascara or really any eye makeup for that matter.
They are comfortable; I forget I even have them until I get complimented on my eyelashes.
It is home based and located at 310B Punggol Walk Singapore 822310.
You can try contacting Belle at 94300141

poorbunny88

i've been re-touching my eyelash extension for almost a year. my salon offers 2 types of material the silk and the regular. the silk is lighter and softer in texture, doesn;t feel heavy on eyes whilst the regular one does feel a bit weighty and it looks too dark for my preference. i never find the glue or the last itching, sticking or irritating my eyes. always go for the top salon as my friend did it in other salon for a third my salon's price and instantly felt sting on her eyes. by the time she reached home, her eyes were swollen. the quality of the products especially ones we put on our eyes have to be considered greatly

PennyKee

Hi babe, you can go to Casa Bella Punggol Lash & Brows.
This was my first time getting eyelash extensions, and it won’t be my last! Belle was professional, informative, and made the experience very relaxing.
I love my lashes! I no longer have to wear mascara or really any eye makeup for that matter.
They are comfortable; I forget I even have them until I get complimented on my eyelashes.
It is home based and located at 310B Punggol Walk Singapore 822310.
You can try contacting Belle at 94300141
But Punggol is too far for me. I would really love to know how long the eyelash extensions can really last.

I have been doing eyelash extensions on and off in the past few years, but I am of the view that we should be using falsies on AD as falsies are more "structured" and the MUA can help to "change" your eye shape with makeup + falsies. Eyelash extensions is better for those with naturally big eyes and curly lashes, you if have small eyes/droopy lids/straight lashes, some extensions might cause your eyes to look tired and smaller. If you really want to do extensions on your AD, please try one or two months before your AD in case it doesn't suit you ya...

Limelitz is having promotion for X'mas season!! Lash extension at $80 + Eyebrow shaping(FOC)

**Bring a friend along to enjoy Lash extension at 50% off.

WE still provide other services like lash perm,eyebrow tint,lash tint,facial,make-over etc...Our therapist is very professional,graduate from cosmosprof & school of make up,work in some big beauty spa company before started herself...For more details kindly call 96492282 Pauline/ 90018700 Sally
thanks for your sharing

chmimipink

Yesterday when I was queueing in a supermarket, I saw this asian girl with big fat,thick (really think and black!) gorgeous lashes, which I assumed she had an eyelash extension done! Now I'm so tempted to get it as well! I thought I wanted to get eyelash perming first but having seen my cousin's done it, the result is much less than what I expect (I have high expectations when it comes to grooming my lashes).

I might try it in my local beauty salon (maybe those asian shops in chinatown). Once you have your extension done, can you still curl them? I have dead straight lashes!

Can you still go swimming after you have your eyelash extension though? I exercise regularly

Think better wear googles. My girl friend lashes within 2 weeks dropped half already. But of course, she accidentally rub it during washing of face.

chmimipink

try raffles city. erm... basement brow haus. haha. yes, they do eyelashes too.

they are pretty good. compared to the previous shops i have been to. but its ex ah

think for eyebrows, i will go brow haus. It's safer. I don't think can remove the brows after you do it.

jenxuankoh

We can save some time off in normal makeup routine by at least 15 minutes by avoiding the eye area altogether (no mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow) in your morning routine. So natural.
I done my Eyelash Extension to save me a lot of time and regain me a lot of confidence with The Best Beauty Centre and the staff are very friendly and professional.
Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183

jenxuankoh

I done my Barbie doll Eyelash Extension to save me a lot of time and regain me a lot of confidence with The Best Beauty Centre and the staff are very friendly and professional.

The Best Beauty Centre (TBBC) Barbie doll eyelash extension really experienced and professional beautician will customised according to your eye shape and turn you into a diva instantly. Only promotion valid for limted customers and time! Hurry up before the slots are gone.

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183

There is this home based eyelash extension located at Sengkang is not bad. U can check out their Instagram @immaculate.lashes. Their lashes is really soft, comfy and lightweight. The lash technician is very patience and gentle with the lashes. Their price is affordable also.

directreesg

Highly recommended The Best Beauty Centre have a range of basic skin care products to help you maintain good skin complexion. They are in the business for 20 years plus!!

Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

✅Eyelash Lifting Perming

✅Partial Hair Removal Opt

✅ Eyebrow /Upper Lip/Armpit

✅Eye Bojin Detox Treatment

✅Eyebrow Trimming
Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @ +65 9026 8183

thegraciegrazee

I used to go for eyelash extensions but sometimes i cannot stand not being able to rub my eyes or wash my face by gliding my hands downwards.... so now im using magnetic lashes... not as lightweight as the extensions but good enough to be worn as and when i want to.