Exposing Adultery

Simple Life

Hi all, I believe many of us here had experienced some form of cheating be it emotional or physical from our partner or spouse. Many of us just swallow our pride to move on with our partner or spouse.

Is there anyway we can all come together and set up something to expose the adulterer who committed the adultery with our spouse?

newproject

huh? like a club?
Hi all, I believe many of us here had experienced some form of cheating be it emotional or physical from our partner or spouse. Many of us just swallow our pride to move on with our partner or spouse.

Is there anyway we can all come together and set up something to expose the adulterer who committed the adultery with our spouse?

Simple Life

huh? like a club?
Not a club. But maybe some online platform to reveal their identity. Many of these adulterers are co-workers and superiors of our spouses. And once disclose, many of them would have their career destroyed. This might deter more families from being destroyed due to office affairs.

For my case, I have to protect my wife reputation so I am holding back from exposing the adultery between her and her boss even though I have a formal letter of apology issue by the boss to my lawyer. I am thinking of which is the best way to whistle blow.

newproject

lol not sure if you are for real.

you want to "protect your wife reputation" yet want to create a online platform to publicize?

Clearly not thinking straight.

my advice

If you have decided to forgive your wife and reconcile then stopping thinking of revenge fantasies.

If you want to go on a crusade and ruin the mans life than forget about reconciliation cos clearly you are not even close to accepting it

Jezebel

Adultery isn't a crime. At some point of time a lot of us do face such things, especially in a place like sg where the $$$ takes precedence over values. This is reality. Nothing is going to happen to your wife's boss even if you expose him. Maybe it would be more useful, if you could talk to your wife on how the two of you can cement your relationship and reassure each other better. I would think that both of you would need to make compromises and change for each other if both of you still value the family unit that you make.

maritalbliss

Not a club. But maybe some online platform to reveal their identity. Many of these adulterers are co-workers and superiors of our spouses. And once disclose, many of them would have their career destroyed. This might deter more families from being destroyed due to office affairs.

For my case, I have to protect my wife reputation so I am holding back from exposing the adultery between her and her boss even though I have a formal letter of apology issue by the boss to my lawyer. I am thinking of which is the best way to whistle blow.

Are you expecting your wife's boss to apologize for being utterly attractive and irresistible such that your wife, with you as consideration, decides to stray?

Adultery is not a crime. Blackmail is.

maritalbliss

Adultery isn't a crime. At some point of time a lot of us do face such things, especially in a place like sg where the $$$ takes precedence over values. This is reality. Nothing is going to happen to your wife's boss even if you expose him. Maybe it would be more useful, if you could talk to your wife on how the two of you can cement your relationship and reassure each other better. I would think that both of you would need to make compromises and change for each other if both of you still value the family unit that you make.

Unless it's in a stat board, where different set of values may prevail, ... little, if anything, will happen in the private sector.

That dude's mates might tease him "Wah! You trust and thrust your subordinate siah! Good job!! Cheers!"

newproject

depends lah. Some private / public companies got rules on relationships about relationships with subordinates (whether affair or not).

If his wife is having a intimate relationship with her direct superior for sure conflict of interest , penalties may vary.

Given this is affair it's not beyond realms of possibility will be asked to resign.

but yeah usually HR and higher up try to close one eye but if someone is making a fuss they might do something
Unless it's in a stat board, where different set of values may prevail, ... little, if anything, will happen in the private sector.

That dude's mates might tease him "Wah! You trust and thrust your subordinate siah! Good job!! Cheers!"

rip_curl

HR might not explicitly state the reason but he will be inevitably managed out; leaving on his "own accord". At the end of the day, what the firm is most concern about, is the reputation of the company. That's the easiest way to have this issue resolved and draw a line with the firm.

maritalbliss

depends lah. Some private / public companies got rules on relationships about relationships with subordinates (whether affair or not).

If his wife is having a intimate relationship with her direct superior for sure conflict of interest , penalties may vary.

Given this is affair it's not beyond realms of possibility will be asked to resign.

but yeah usually HR and higher up try to close one eye but if someone is making a fuss they might do something

If HR has to make one to go, ... you reckon will it be the dude (i.e. boss) or Simple Life's wife?

maritalbliss

HR might not explicitly state the reason but he will be inevitably managed out; leaving on his "own accord". At the end of the day, what the firm is most concern about, is the reputation of the company. That's the easiest way to have this issue resolved and draw a line with the firm.

HAH!

Reputation of the company? Get real.

Name me a relevant example or two.

maritalbliss

trick q. Both.

Boss doesn't mean less likely to be sacked btw. He could have political enemies etc that pounce on this.

Personal indiscretion, if this constitutes as one, .. unless has bearing on one's work performance, etc ... will not impact one's career one lah.

Been there, done there ... will be given weird / strange stares for the initial few months, ... thereafter, .. it's back to normal. Still getting promoted way faster than others.

Jezebel

think the most important thing is to talk reconcile, compromise and come to an understanding with your partner. All these vengeance ideas are quite irrelevant if not counter productive. Even if you choose to divorce, you still need to communicate sensibly with your partner.

newproject

Depends on company bro.
Personal indiscretion, if this constitutes as one, .. unless has bearing on one's work performance, etc ... will not impact one's career one lah.

Been there, done there ... will be given weird / strange stares for the initial few months, ... thereafter, .. it's back to normal. Still getting promoted way faster than others.