Ex-schoolgirls meeting place

jenjen

hehe... just read when u want lor... no need to read everytime wat... when i bz, i dun even check...
happy.gif
then i'll ask question again... =P then kanna scolding... hehe... cos neber check...

clueless2705

Hi Peg76,

u are right... how are u lately??

My wedding is on the 10 & 11 Jul,
Dinner is at Oriental Singapore
whereas for BS, I din engaged any BS.. i signed up with David Lim Lee.. He is a free lance bridal designer.. so all my things are taken care by him...

how's preparations??

dun think tanya frequent this forum anymore.. she is pretty busy at the moment..

clarewoo

Hello Jen

Hi Winnie,
I also don't want to keep my dresses but my FH wants. Yap, CS = Cheong Sum. I'm fine with resale and new flat so long location is good. I'm staying Bt Merah area so would prefer to get one near this area. Now still searching for an ideal one
happy.gif

peg76

Yan

who is tanya? u know?

do u still keep in touch with the rest of your gang? and what are u doing now?

busy with reno now.

circusbugs,
so when is your AD?

clueless2705

hi peg76,

will drop u a mail on tanya...

yes, still in touch with them, not all, but most of them...
i am in finance now.. super boring job..
what abt u??

hey, i am also busy with renov at the moment... where is ur love nest??
my new place is at punggol...

peg76

Yan

Our place is also at punggol. What is your block? I am at 172C...

I am doing admin now, where are u now?

cin

Hi Blanche, Miso,

Me from 4 Justice
happy.gif
Got married May last year...

wonder if they still have the crocodiles etc in the school...

keruri

hi all...
long time never drop by here liao.
i was surprised to see so many posts of late.
did i see a kuching anywhere?
i graduated in 92 too. i have a classmate whose nick is kuching. wonder if it's the same person...
happy.gif

clueless2705

think by the name its done, almost my customary already... i have not started on the renov yet.. just confirmed my ID.. so now trying to confirm the design, so that he can start work..

so most likely will wait till then, then move in..

what abt u?? when will your house be done??

hi Peg
my eca is St John

my AD is 22/12/04, Grand Hyatt
BS is Popular @ Jurong
PS shd be in Sept
me staying in Hougang, moving to Bishan somewher in July

peg76

Keruri
Yes, think it is the same one.

Yan
when did u collect your keys? you chose your flat under the WIS?

My reno had started already, hopefully can finish by June. Not too such when we will move in maybe after customery or next yr. but it will be a holiday home for us once it is completed.

circusbugs
so u bought a re-sale flat? How much did u pay for it?

sweets

hello ladies,

Cin, no more croc in the school. In fact, they've cemented that pond area and made a pagoda kinda resting area over it. So sad hor..no more chix and stuff either...the whole school has changed. Now need ID number to punch into a security thing at staff rooms and there are even glass partitions closing up the walkway outside xiao zhang's office.

The new plp cannot even speak chinese...yes! its a whole diff envt now...kinda sad...she's not a st nicks grad herself...so wondering why MOE chose her hor.

Wah...a lot of recent brides ;) Pix to Kapoh ?

boringbuangkok

Hi Gals

me also from Hai Sing......glad to hear from you gals, shamefully I cannot recall which class I'm from, I only remember I from 92' batch too

My form teacher I think is miss quek too
Cheers

cin

Hi Sweets,

wah you are still so in touch with the school. Make me feel so ashamed
blush.gif
which batch are you from btw?

ya lor, miss Xiao Zhang...those were the good old days... so nowadays do they still have morning mass dance, blowing balloons, and tapes of oldies to learn? haha...

sweets

Heloo Cin,
From 94 batch
happy.gif
Orange badge color...

yah..really miss xiao zhang a lot too
happy.gif
I am glad she provided so many opps for us to grow and develop other skills haha
happy.gif

U live near SNGS now ?

fairymoss

Hello all,

I'm from St Nicks too! 94' batch. getting married this June.
happy.gif

Now xiao zhang is managing some education centre kind of thingy right? I still recall those days... we used to have many enrichment classes like veg carving, social dance, social grace etc. Although we used to complain so much about all these CCAs taking up a lot of our time then, now looking back I really appreciate xiao zhang giving us the opportunities to learn and experience all these.
happy.gif
Xiao zhang is right in saying that 10 yrs down the road, u wouldn't remember how good or bad u have fared in your exams, but it's those times that gives u fond memories and those that you rem the most.

panggou

I am thinking of having at Pan Pac, have you attended any dinner there before? Personally I find Marina Mandrain pretty good, are you a mother already?

cin

Hi Sweets,

Me blue badge
happy.gif
yup, now staying along Upper Thomson area.

Hi Fairymoss,

Ya i heard she opened some child care or something..maybe next time i'll send my kid there, cause i know he or she will be in good hands hee hee

what's her favourite phrase again? Jin De Liao Chu Fang, Chu De Liao Ting Tang? I don't know about you guys, but i think i've failed miserably on that account
blush.gif
can't really cook, can't really iron, only know how to eat kekeke

so any of your husbands from catholic high?
biggrin.gif

sweets

hello fairymoss,
There is a forum for 94 graduants, wondering if you wannna be a part of it. We are also trying to hook up and organize a 10 yr dinner (while everyone is still relatively wrinkle free!!!), if you are keen, drop me a mail at [email protected]! Cheers!

Cin, no no...my husband is NOT from Cat high ... haha...or maris for that matter
happy.gif

Yah, her childcare or afterschool care is at Prinsep Street I think.

pisduck

Hi hi people,
Was surfing around when I saw this thread active again.
happy.gif

hi fairymoss, totally agree with you on the CCAs stuff.... looking back, all I remember now are the social dances, social graces etc etc classes that we had. In fact, I still can remember the teacher saying that I walk like a duck. hee.
hi cin,
if I had a kid, i would send him/her to xiao zhang's child care as well.
happy.gif
happy.gif
ps. where is this child care centre?
hi hi sweets,
didn't know there is a forum for 94 grads. where is it? The 10 year gathering sounds really fun.
happy.gif
I am definitely interested!!!

jenjen

hi winnie, haven't attended any dinner there before... sorry... maybe you can check out the pan pac thread... nope not a mummy yet... hehe...
happy.gif

miso

xiao zhang`s morning speeches always makes me feel faint coz we have to stand in the sun for one hour...but when we miss our lessons, we feel happy...

sweets

miso, the best is miss TEST!! hahaha
happy.gif
can see the teachers' faces all turning black, then we grin.

Do u remember those times when we can yell "longer recesss...longer recess" on wed assemblies when they run really long? and we will get them ? hehhe
happy.gif
dunz yah ?

Pisduck, can u email me ur email addy again ? [email protected]. And if you have kept in contact with any other 94-ers as well
happy.gif

fairymoss

where is the forum for 94 graduants?

Yes, xiao zhang always like to speak for very long every morning. Sometimes she talked for so long that the girls fainted and the St John's girls would carry them to rest under the shade outside the music rooms. I still rem she make us do the morning mass dance too. That was fun huh?

Anyone taught by Mdm Chew before? Wonder if she's still teaching at St Nicks.

sweets

Hey Fairymoss,

you need to email me for "entry" to the forum as in a yahoo one. email : [email protected]

I was taught by Mdm Chew before
happy.gif
I think she is still there
happy.gif
hehe ... I even did relief for her classes before
happy.gif
So hilarious cos she insisted on calling me by my chinese name...AND I've not heard many pple address me by my Chinese name since Sec School!! haha
happy.gif

peg76

hi gals

have u all heard that the whole of hai sing is going for the big walk, including the families of the students and teachers?? how come they did not invite the ex-students? think they should, right, since we are also a part of them.

pheb

hey oraia

yeah...i hate the purple name tag...always got booked for not having it...how abt you? you too?

oraia

hahaha, yes pheb, i'm a purple name-tagger.
happy.gif

but u'll get booked anyway for not hving any nametag regardless of colour mah... hehehe.
i think i still might hv my nametag somewhere....

pheb

oraia...hmmm...we prob know each other...if not by name then by face
happy.gif

you BV bride too rite? pardon my inquisitiveness but could you run me down on your other details?

me BV, utopia, oct 16, fullerton...that's all that's confirmed for now. you?

pheb

oraia...jus browsed the other threads and realised that we chatted in the BV thread before...pardon my forgetfulness...getting old oredi
happy.gif

cin

Hi Fairymoss,

Ya i was taught by mdm chew before...so funny...her bra strap always falling, then she keep tucking it back under her sleeveless top/dress kekeke...

One time someone dropped a tampon (unused of course) accidentally on the floor. She picked it up, was looking at it very carefully then she asked us "What eez this har?" we almost died laughing

I wonder if Pan Lao Shi is still there... short hair lady in her 50s teaching L1... i remember her to be wearing the same five dresses every week, from mon to fri...

oraia

hi pheb,

hehe, ya ya..... i'm quite sure i'll "know" you by face at least if i see you. the world's pretty small!

yup yup, am a BV bride. andrew choi. dec 12. grand hyatt.
there seems to be alot of BV-fullerton brides ya?
happy.gif
it was one of my choices until i realised i hvn't got so many ppl to invite so i cldn't meet the min table requirements on a wkend.

hehe, if you are old, by default, i'm oso old ;p which i admit i am...
happy.gif

pheb

hi oraia

think you were wondering when your first appt with BV would be...mine's approximately 6 months before the AD so think yours would be around that time too? mine's next week!

have you booked/found an AD photographer yet? me still sitting ard...not doing much :p

hmmm...now i'm curious...which class were you from? me from 4/5...