Dark marks and Spots on FACE after Zits + Acne..suggestion??

TanyaBurr

Hello,
This is the first time posting in here and therefore would love to have your support.

Actually I have my wedding soon later this year but I am in great stress these days. Actually I am a working woman and have to wear makeup every day which leads to acne, zits, and pimples on my face. This is really not the problem... The problem is, that I cannot get rid of these marks and now my entire face is covered in dark spots. I have very delicate facial skin that even my capillaries are visible which add up to the mess My capillaries and marks on the face just do not leave me. I am really really worried now, what to try and not. As I have delicate facial skin, I cannot use anything easily and need to check it beforehand. Is there any remedy that does not include any acid in it?

aliciachew90

Try ellure tomato bubble mask. I have sensitive skin and the mask works on me. Exfoliates, brightens, hydrates and smoothing. Whatsapp me 84966188 for details :)

littleberu

Hello,
This is the first time posting in here and therefore would love to have your support.

Actually I have my wedding soon later this year but I am in great stress these days. Actually I am a working woman and have to wear makeup every day which leads to acne, zits, and pimples on my face. This is really not the problem... The problem is, that I cannot get rid of these marks and now my entire face is covered in dark spots. I have very delicate facial skin that even my capillaries are visible which add up to the mess My capillaries and marks on the face just do not leave me. I am really really worried now, what to try and not. As I have delicate facial skin, I cannot use anything easily and need to check it beforehand. Is there any remedy that does not include any acid in it?

For myself, i use a face device daily to deep cleanse my face so it will really cleanse my face to remove impurities. after using for 2 weeks, can see blackheads/whiteheads reduced significantly. And 3mths later now, my skin is brigher,cleaner,smoother =D i guess is the result of using this device. let me know if you are keen - i can share more with u --> [email protected]
Stay pretty guys! rem to avoid fried food if possible coz a good diet will helps alot too =D

sue kim woo

Hello,

wedding stress and breakouts is very common!
i had heaps of acne marks and dark spots as I get stressed easily. I did 3 sessions of pigment laser with Dr Daniel Chang and combined with skincare from Dr Wee in toa payoh, and it did wonders for my skin. I could almost do with no makeup.

Last edited:

littleberu

Hello Tanya, I'm using a device to cleanse my face everyday. Gentle enough and i could see my pimples/acne and marks reduced and great improvements.

I think u can try if u are keen to use a cleansing device in your daily routine. I find it easy because is just 2mins and can see the improvement after using for 2weeks..im still using now hehe

U can reach out to me at 91778508 if keen.

Abbytan

Hello there, have you tried seeking professional treatments? I've had bad acne during my teens and throughout college, and still now I have scars on my face, which make me feel so embarrassed. I'm currently doing fractional laser with Dr Colin Tham and so far so good. My scars have slowly started to lighten, though it might take a couple of sessions for results to show.

Sharonhls

Hello, I know one skincare product which might help you as it addresses quite a lot of acne skin users, however this takes time .. and need to see how severe is your acne . My friend has inflammation and decided to approach me for help. After using the skincare for 2weeks the inflammation gets better. Let me know if you're interested, glad to share more.

Tana P

Hello,

can try out q-switched laser for your hyperpigmentation! I went to Mode medical aesthetics clinic and after a few sessions with dr debra, my pigmentation is lightened and an overall brighter complexion. but ofc have to use suitable skincare products as well, sunscreen is essential.

stephaniekan

I understand your skin concerns. For a gentle solution, I recommend consulting Dr. Ng at GynaeMD Women's and Rejuvenation Clinic in Singapore. Her expertise can guide you toward personalized skincare, ensuring a radiant look for your wedding day without causing any harm to your delicate skin.