Contractors for Renovation (Non-ID) Wanted

trekkerb

Got a pretty good contractor. His company does the tiling, carpentery themselves. They will tell u what they sub-out.

Interested, PM me. No, I'm not the contractor.

stacy

Hi Hazel,

Wanna check with you sth. Saw your good comments about Raymond. Will Raymond give suggestions on the reno or will he just do what you want? Also, do you think you can show me some pictures of your home....just want to see how's the work, etc.

Many thanks,
Stacy
[email protected]

hazelsee

Hi Stacy

Raymond is a contractor who'll do just what you want. You can draw on your floor plan, for e.g. where you want the false ceiling to be at, the lighting plan etc. You choose your own colors, he won't provide that kind of help unless u specifically ask him for his opinion. I'll take some photos today, and post them here. But my carpentry work was done by Winsonart Design & Classic Kitchen because I didn't get Raymond's contact until after I've booked Classic & Winsonart.

Hope this helps

stacy

Hi Hazel,

Thanks! Waiting to see your pics..no hurries, k!
Think maybe I should go thru those reno mag n tell him exactly what i want...(think it should be easier).

Stacy

hazelsee

Hi Stacy

Yup a picture paints a thousand words. Mine I only got him to paint, do window grills, do l-box n false ceiling, and cement base for kitchen. 5k job. but from small job, can see his dedication to job. Anyway I always think it's more exciting to DIY design own lovenest. Different from others. I'd met one ID who actually photocopied another person's design layout and gave it to us, forgot to change the name of the flat owner... totally disgusted with that experience and decided that I'll DIY design the house.

hazelsee

Hi All

Here's the link to my unfinished and unfurnished home. Yesterday finished up my renovations but too busy to take photos.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hazelsee

My kitchen n feature wall are not done by Raymond, but they do carpentry work,it's just that I booked Classic Kitchen and Winsonart (for feature wall) before I got to know Raymond

rc123

Hi all,

I've just done up my kitchen cabinets. Quite satisfied with my carpenter's work. His price is quite reason. If anybody is interested, I can send u the photos and contact.

rc123

Hi all,

I've just done up my kitchen cabinets. Quite satisfied with my carpenter's work. His price is quite reason. If anybody is interested, I can send u the photos and contact.

snapper

hi,
My renovations (for my resale 2-rms apt) are nearly done. I am extremely pleased with my contractor who did a really neat job for a really good price.
happy.gif

His works included:
1. Hacking of floor & wall tiles for 2 bathrms and the entire kitchen
2. Hacking of existing false ceilings
3. Tiling of bathrms and kitchen (Tiling was very well done!)
4. Fitting of new false ceilings for both bedrms, bathrooms.
5. Plumbing works for the entire house (piping, fitting of toilets, sinks..) (very neatly done!)
6. Fixing of shower screen
7. Polishing of marble floor, parquet
(etc...think i may have left out some... the above were the main items)

I was quoted approx $15k for the above...which is very reasonable in comparison to other quotations that I got (from recommended IDs on this forum).

Will be glad to share my contact (& photos, if i can upload them) with all. Let me know if you are interested. will email the contact to you.

snapper

stacy

Hi Hazel,

Seen your pics liao....hmm..quite gd! will consider him if I wanna renovate my home. Cos' rented to previous owner n he's shifiting out end of this mth.
Will then see what's need to be done. Thanks!

hazelsee

Hi Stacy

Thanks for the compliments. Take your time to look around and see if you can work with "uncle" contractors. Some people find it difficult to communicate with them. Personally I've no problems coz I can speak their lingo.
Good luck for your search and reno.

happylee

hello

Can anyone pls share with me ur contractor, quotation & pics? Pls email me at [email protected]
I need to renovate my 4rm resale flat at dec, so now looking for a good & reliable contractor...anyone pls help...

delirious

Hi,
Would appreciate if you could share your quotation, photos + contacts to [email protected]. I am looking for contractor for my 4 rm resale. Works:
-Hacking of wall/floor tiles for whole house
-tiling for whole house
-painting
-changing existing kitchen cabinet doors and built-in wardrobe doors

Thanks!!

stars03

Hi,

We did our entire 21yrs old 5 room resale flat using all sub-contractors..No ID at all..we source for sub-contractors like carpenter, people to do the floors, painter etc. Here are some of my pics to share...We are overjoyed that we manage to do up our lovenest nicely without ID help..Yeah Yeah..hee hee

332814.jpg

332815.jpg

332816.jpg

332817.jpg

332818.jpg

332819.jpg

332820.jpg

dawne

Hi Stars,

I'm looking for some sub contractors to do some kitchen cabinets and electrical works. Can I have your list of sub-contractors pls...my email addy is [email protected]

Thanks in advance

yippiedoo

hi Stars, not sure if you are still looking into this thread..

If you still have your list of subcontractors, could you kindly send to me? Mr husband and i are doing a full renovation for a resale flat too. My email is [email protected]

Thank you very much...

iz_leng

Hi all,

Just done up my kitchen cabinet, TV console, dining table and MBR.

Mine is a 4room flat with all the flooring finishing done by HDB. So we just look for a carpentry (we will have to provide them with the design)to do up the funiture. Their workshop is at ubi. if u need her contact, you can email me.
[email protected]