Chatters

lynn_c09

Dolly,
wah... u can rem wat i wear ar... so touched... keke.... yalor, i oso like purple... lucky for her leh, can onli link her to hello kitty better den my frd, hers is barney... haha

yuene

dIver: can... what cuisine you want for lunch?

cuc: yup, I found out from my friend's facebook profile that there was such a blog, so I went to google because I was feeling curious. The girl is now on day 82 I think, counting down from 90 days.

xiao_li_64

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! Today got Valentine's lunch with my dept. Free lunch! Hehe... Heard that our dept head will be giving us ang bao also. Very curious how much will we get. My guess is $8 per person. Hehe

decembermi

hee... èš‚èš meimei.. come...
613456.gif

sgbabydoll

Yeah, Dec. We also receive expensive gifts for Christmas and our birthday. Birthday also got off day so no need apply for leave hehe

crazy_guy

no lar..my co dun follow tat trend one..moreover, my MD is travelling, how to lou hei w/o him??..to me, got free makan can liao...i like to eat n eat...keke

decembermi, some co do give off day on bday.but not alot lar

xiao_li_64

My dept last gg to lou hei lor. $8 is my lowest bet. Hahha... But i dont think he's gonna be as generous as Dolly's boss. $50 leh. haha... So good...

cuclainne

dolly, your office is very good .. like the hub's office .. for our 2 kids, also got ang pow .. so lucky!

sylphide, now you are making me curious leh ..

xiaoli, lucky you .. got lunch treat and ang pow too .. me on maternity, miss out on my ang pow - so sad!

sgbabydoll

Not my company but my boss' practice. She not only generous but kind and understanding too. Yet, she has high expectation on our work quality and integrity. Very interesting lady!

yuene

haha...today my dept also got lou hei, no AP but got lucky draw, first prize is a trip to Australia! Wah~ I also want....

crazy_guy

wah, how come ask me tat.i put it on my calender, but dun tink can go leh, i wanna train my running evening time for my ippt....btw, its EvoX..not EvoXI..keke

decembermi

jialat, we just teased our male colleagues with nameless bouquet of flowers and a card full of red lipstick marks, chaos in office now...

Me totally no mood to work!!! And it's only friiiiiiday!!

yuene

Ya, but AP is everyone receive one, trip only one person lucky then receive one mah...I always super unlucky to get all these nice prizes. Sian.

decembermi

me too... the only "lucky" draw i get is those who called and say "Hello, congrats, you have won a trip for 2 to blar blar blar, pls bring your IC and credit card and your partner and come down to listen to our 2 hrs talk and you'll get a free gift too!"

vios

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone =)

It's a good time to show your love and affection for each other, but it should be on a daily basis as well.

p/s(1): spend wisely...
p/s(2): gals love to receive flowers on v day (stereotyping?) ...

Have Fun.

gallie

selamat pagi everyone!

doll, i also received $50 AP from my boss & $100 from my MD...but i gave S$50 to each team members every year...kai kong lai si mah...

skylar

Happy V Day to alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread some lovinggggggggggggggggg

siao liao.. now i super high again.. lol

vios

Hello Dolly..... what's with the hahaha at the back? hahahhahahaha.... :D

well... me n wifey have been busy with work, new flat, household chores and recently, we have more time for love-making. :p

Additionally, the "silent conflict" aka cold war aka "women's thing" (between wifey and SIL) have gotten worse, with our parents all over the place... a tiny dose of sadness n frustrations there..

but overall, it's sweetness and i am about to be as high as skylar liao. Hehehehe.

vios

Dolly ah.... believe me, i miss Chatters too...
and i've noticed that there is an increase no. of members here. That's great... more fortune shines on Dragon and Meng right... tsk tsk tsk...

vios

hello pretty mama... still look good?
happy.gif

dolly, not rdy and committed for that role yet... perhaps, not for the next 2-3 yrs unless i am convinced otherwise. kekeke....
and sigh...
the "thing" between the two women spreads like plague even they live apart, maybe even on different continental lands...

dragonfruit

Hi Vios...if like what you say, I no need to read up on my fortunes for 2008 liao. Chatters will be the place to determine my fortunes instead...lol

Wah dolly, you so lucky to get $50 Ang Pow. My boss only give me work, not even 2 kum kuats!

decembermi

my department boss automatic not working de... we always buy chocolate and flower (he take home, not share) for V-day, goodies for CNY and gift for Christmas.. hee.. he always happily take, never once give anything back... but bo bian... who ask he is the boss wor...

sgbabydoll

Oh dear, Vios, what are their gripes about?

Vios, you very VIP leh. Your appearance today has attracted Heart and Draggie hehe. You must attend our next outing leh!

dead_heart

vios, i'm unwwell since day 1 of cny.... even my little prince fall sick on day 2. i'm at home looking after him now. lucky, he's recovering well
happy.gif