Chatters

gallie

all tees...1 from AX, 1 from far east plaza & the other 1 bought from KL. mine is not those ah neh neh purple...hehehe

lynn_c09

gallie jiejie,
my frd wore a purple dress, purple shoes and wif a purple bag to her relative's hse during cny... all her cousins sang barney song to her... hahaha

gallie

aiyoh skylar shall be the official spokeman for
613296.gif
...hahahhaa

gallie

xiaoli, got!! ah neh neh always like to wear those orh piang purple leh...those are ah neh neh purple lor...hahahaha...heheehehe

yuene

Huh. A blog set up to count down the number of days to the blogger's committing suicide. That girl is seriously morbid man...

decembermi

i lazy to debate in there liao lor...

Morning peeps!! Haaappppieee Valentine's day!!
The flower shop at my office there got countless of flowers.... **sob sob** none for me.....

decembermi

siao... my team of colleague wanted to thank a senior mgr who gave us ang bow for CNY year, we shared flowers for him today,
6 stalks for $95 + $20 delivery! So ex sia! $115 ley!! $_$

decembermi

zao ley mayi mei mei! Feeling better today?

**stress** guys in my office like to "count" which team (office divided into half) the ladies got more flowers... ._.III

decembermi

btw, last night news report Ah Long got more viewers than CJ7 & Jay's movie... this 3 shows which is nicer? Me loooooooong time no see show liao...

welcome back!

cuclainne

sylphide .. got such blogs arh ..

yup yup Happy Valentine's Day to all .. the hub finally arrived in sg this morning but he's heading to the office for a meeting before coming home .. like that, i don't think we'll do anything special today ..

sgbabydoll

Good morning to all and Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

Gallie, you also like the AX line of fashion arh? Me not a fan but do buy from there once in a while. I still prefer to buy from VS online hehe.

Green, I remember Ah Lynn also like purple. She wore a purple M&M tee shirt when she first met some of us at Crystal Jade hehe. By the way, I love clothes in green too haha

Lynn, your friend can't beat my boss leh. I have seen her wearing pink (her favourite colour) jacket, long pants, camisole, and boots with pink handbag, wallet, hair clip, watch and lipstick. I am sure her bra and panties also pink. Power or not? Haha

cuclainne

dolly, isn't that a bit of an overkill? heheheh ..

dIver, no la .. he was supposed to be back yesterday morning but had to extend for one more day .. hope that he doesn't have to go again this weekend ..

i don't think he even remembers what day it is today .. hahahah ..

mayimayi

decembermi, me feeling better le...thks...
more truth are revealed... machiam watch drama lei... but heck care.. i'm better off without him.. =P
btw, u got any short form for us to address u boh? ytd dlver today change to this ah-chi-pa-lia chinese words.. decembermi shooooo loooooong lei... =X

abt the movies.. i one shot watched these 3 last fri.. ho ho ho.. i will place Kungfu Dunk (jay's movie) no. 1 follow by ah long and then lastly CJ7..