Chatters

xiao_li_64

Cuc, I think it might be almost the same type of candies. I pretended that it tasted alright cos didnt want to offend ppl. Haha... But i told myself that's the first and the last! I think Asians not used to the taste. Too weird liao. Haha... The flavour is also too strong for my liking

cuclainne

green, then you would love their candy stores .. so much varieties .. but expensive too ..

xiaoli, thank goodness that it's only the husband but we were in public and i was trying to do it discreetly - hahahah ..

skylar

green,

now still new yr period leh of coz must be high lah... think i SMOKE too much soooo become sooo high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn,
no yawn lah.. mouth full of tabacco how to yawn? lol....

Meng!!
wats so funny!!!

mayimayi

suddenly.. i am very hurt....
i thot i have gotten over it... but i jus got to know he brought the girl up to frnd's house again ytd.. the fact just sting my heart for a moment.. heart dripping with blood.. i know it aint worth my tears and heartache.. but i cant hlp feeling sad all over again... am trying very very hard to control my tears now.....

*trying to stay strong*

dogtag73

mayi...be sad, dont hold back your tears tomolo...but in office, be strong and i believe u dont wish your colleagues or boss come to u asking what happened. Tomolo i will borrow lynn's shoulder and let u cry till u bloated. But if i m there, i think u will laugh more than u weep.

cuclainne

mayi, like what the others say .. be strong yah .. it's only been 2 days so that's why you would feel that way .. it's only natural but be strong and move on yah ..

dogtag73

i also very sad too...i am going to face my wife in court next friday. i also want to cry and i need something round round soft soft bouncy bouncy to lean on...i will feel better hahahahaha

mayimayi

i am holding back the tears in my eyes not letting it roll down... sorry to bring the mood down here while u all talking abt candies...
sad.gif

will stay strong de... i will also bring extra pack of tissue with me these days..

dogtag73

mayi, there are so many of us concern about you in here...u see cul cul mei, just gave birth still pain pain must take care of bb day n night hubby not around yet still so supportive towards you, then lynn moimoi also, going to be crazy soon yet still so guan xin you, then skylar moi last night no KFC eat and go hunger also concern about you..as for me, i so devilish bad also feel the pain for you...whether is the 1st time 2nd time or whatever choy choy choy...i will stand hard hard erected for you~! haha

Mayi,
I always let myself cry to feel better. So cry if u want. But dun shred too much tears for your ex coz he's not worth your tears!

Let's wish your ex's new GF good luck. After a few months, he probably discarding her for another gal.

lynn_c09

Meng,
u can bring tat along tmr nite, in case u nd to cry den u got smthing to hug... i am nt gg crazy hor, i am getting ready to throw someone out of the hse...

sgbabydoll

Mayi, it's OK to cry. It's more painful to suppress your emotion. I can be a cry baby too and cried buckets when going through a heartbreak, till my eyes, nose, throat and even the jaws hurt then I turned off the tap.

skylar

ya lor Mayi, whenever u r starting to think of him, u come in here lah.. let us here entertain u so u can get him off ur mind!

although I hardly come in here soo often & dun really know wat happened to u & him nor wat happen to Lynn etc... but frds are frds mah.. u can count on us..

Meng!!
nabz.. no KFC still tok so much!!

dogtag73

tomolo we can go for our early KTV and i will sing the most sad songs for you, ok mayi ^.^ then u will Blahhhhhhhhhhhh one shot all water come out and no more from you anymore after that. Women is made of water...whatever they do also got water comes out, so be cool

LOL I'll suffer dehydration this Sunday when I'm moving out from my house. May cry 2 pails of water when get hit or scolded.

Oh yah, I also have to ban my dad and all his relatives from my banquet.

There are always Ups and Downs in life. Let all of us be strong. Storms never last forever!

cuclainne

yah mayi don't worry .. heart may be in pain right now but you know it's for the best ...

meng, yah pain pain but must still go on yah .. plotting on how to take it out on the hub when he comes back .. hahahah .. just kidding la ..

green, you moving this sun ah .. how have you been packing your things without your family knowing ..

Cucl,
Impossible to pack cos there're always people awake at all hours. Sister n bro sleep in evening, awake at night.

Nvm I shall pack all at a go. BF will come to my house on Sun.

cuclainne

hope you're prepared for your family's reaction, green .. in any case, i think you're a brave one .. (hugs) ..

mayi keep yourself occupied yah .. i'm sure that there are many here who can keep you company .. hehehe

dogtag73

ya mayi...u have alot of friends, go look for them...i believe they will be there for you. ai zai...u are an adam antz! pa buay si wan~!

gallie

mayi mei mei,
613031.gif
jia you! jia you! u can be as strong as lynn mei mei de!

green,
613032.gif
to a new chapter of life after this sunday...hehehe...

613033.gif
super sleepy man...

mayimayi

simi adam ant??? ya.. pak buey si de lah...
cos of such guy i 'degrade' myself? no way lor..
one whistle i got few rows of frnds waiting to date me out ok?!
oops! too fake liao... but let me be in my la la land for awhile la hor... =X

gallie

613051.gif
steady lah mayi mei mei...

doll, wait i go & paint ok? haha...share with you, this year cny i'm a 'purple' girl...3 consecutive days dress in purple...hahaha...

lynn mei mei, that's my objective...haha

sgbabydoll

KOOL leh you. Even though I like the colour purple, I think I only have ONE purple top. Pathetic hor. Where you got your purple clothings? I can't seem to find purple clothings.