Chatters

cuclainne

green, yah .. when that happened, so worried that when i come home, my place will also be flooded .. you know la, place is so ulu, drains also must be old!! Lol ...

yes, we should be ok to join you guys - so long haven't met! :p

Cucl,
Don't worry, your area has enough plants and fields to absorb the water. I love the fresh air at your area.

Great. Are u bringing your princesses along? I need to make booking.

cuclainne

green, yes both girls will be coming along too .. thanks
happy.gif

Hmm... should we wear red and white at the next outing to celebrate national day muahaha? But we may attract attention and our photos may even get posted on STOMP! You know, even some primary school kids have iphones nowadays.

dogtag73

time have change...

but something never change

Woman's driving and sense of direction still..erm...
this morning nearly kana a head on accident with a blurr woman driver, driving in my opposite direction...still stare at me...
tmd if i am 10 years younger i swear to hell i will rip her apart with my farlorry...

vios

green, orh... update you in a bit.

meng, on the roads? at carparks, i would tend to short-cut when it's boliao to go one big round - of course, i make sure that there's no other cars in the proper direction.

dogtag73

Vios,

i understand sometimes we have to take shortcuts...but that driver has no sense of direction, thats the worst. Is kinda endangering the life of other road users lol.

vios

ya those types die die also wanna cheong even when there are other cars in the legitimate direction. i totally understand man. haha...

other than blind drivers who don't check blind spots, i also buay tahan road hoggers.

cuclainne

saw someone driving straight across the roundabout, in the lane of the incoming traffic, last night - he revved quickly to make it before another car comes in the other direction .. siao! just so he could try to beat others to find a parking lot. in the end, no lots - he had to drive to the neighbouring block to park :D

i am very scared to get behind the wheels of a car when there are drivers like this ..

Folks,

Think we have no fate with Outback Steakhouse.

The last time, they told us "technical problem". Now they tell me 'under renovation' LOL!

So where should we go this Sat for dinner outing? Suggestions please.

vios

1) go to 'edit profile' at the top-left
2) check the registered email address
3) un-tick 'Do not send me "Private Message" e-mails from other board users'.

that's where i read private messages from other forummers.

cuclainne

Perhaps you might also want to check in your spam folder to see whether the PMs were sent there instead of your inbox.

Rinn, i got a missed call from you on Saturday .. what's up? Sorry i couldn't make it to the meet-up ... i was having lunch after the children's play with the family when my sister called to say that my brother fell backwards and hit his head while ice-skating. i spent my evening at CGH with her. Hope you guys had fun though.

cuclainne

My brother was discharged from CGH on Saturday night but started vomitting the next day so admitted to TTSH on Sunday night .. but yesterday discharged. They say he got post concussion syndrome so now one week rest at home .. thanks for asking.

we will be celebrating hari raya ...

I saw this somewhere, and found it to be funny.

Singapore is full of campaigns
Productivity campaign for workers
Smile campaign for workers
Learning to laugh campaign for workers
Teamwork Mr Bee campaign for workers
Stop at 2 kids campaign for family
More kids campaign for family
Stop littering campaign for citizen
Stop spitting campaign for citizen
Stop smoking campaign for citizen

Latest move might be Single Must Marriage Campaign.

dogtag73

"Use Your Hand" Campaign for those married men who is deprived and isolated from their tired wife due to the hectic life style in SG.

vios

better to include the handler lah... so should re-define it as "Use Your Own Hand" in
case the campaign is mistaken for infidelity.