Chatters

mark78

OK ben ten toys. come HEART bet for a good clause... Rinn smoke then .. let me see.. u just do pole dance can liao

mark78

1189362.jpg

like this

purplesky379

Mark,
U so sure Heart's boi only wan Benten toys meh?? Maybe he wants some more leh? Maybe can add in Heart's share oso. Keke.. No worries, i wil try to train my dog to do tat stunt..

mark78

Rinn yr dog know how to play "bang" now i want to save up $ to buy a dog for mum.. sigh but she want a yorkshire.. a yorky cost around 2.8k.

too expensive

dead_heart

Mark,
ON!!! bet with u...... wats the time-frame? Let say I win the bet if Rin din smoke till end Oct 2009..... be prepared to buy the whole series of Ben 10 for my boi hor....

*Rin.... pls smoke after oct hor..... i ask my boi to share the ben 10 collection with u*

btw, the dog is cute....

mark78

What pian... heart how can u be heartless.. ASK rin to smoke after OCT.u shld say.. RIN don smoke 4ever...

heart u think rinn gin na rite.. play ben10 toys.. LOL...

mark78

Rinn, lets strike a deal.
why not u just SMOKE 1 stick before Heart and i will still buy ben10 toy for her boi. then we get to see her do pole dance.. i sponsor beer and pole too....

dead_heart

si mark...... u better get ready to buy the whole ben 10 aliene force collection for my boi.... i will tell him abt it so that he will ask you during the gathering.

Rin,
dun listen to tat mark.... he too free and try to 'spoil' our r/s......

mark78

Rin, wont be free now. She printing tickets for the coming pole dance gala.

we name it .. Hearty Pole Dance Gala..

mark78

Ei Heart, go do situp when u free.. don want to see a belly when u wear your bikini for the dance.

must be slim slim like megan fox de

mark78

Rinn, let me teach u. Benten toys no use. Ask Heart to pole dance. we can split the profits. okay u 70% i 30% then u can use the money.. for other thins not just toys

dead_heart

mark,
i dun have to exercise to have ultra slim figure becoz i won't need to do pole dance.... becoz i believe that Rin won't smoke.....

purplesky379

Heart,
Xie xie ni le!!! LOL~~~

Green,
Too bad, the pasa malam down my ofc only sell kid's size for the superman suit, if nt i dun mind to buy one for Mark! Hahaha

mck

Those not pang tan one lor... Go for date lor... Imagine getting solemnised on 09/09/2009, 09:09pm

Hohohoho

dead_heart

vios,
neh... i dun smoke ppl lah..... usually ppl try to smoke me.... just like u loh..... say want to bring my boi out on 26th sep 09 but end up keep quiet now.....

Green,
no need to prepare superman suit lah.... just ask mark to wear the underwear on the outside.... use a blanket .... can jump liow....

vios

heart, that one not smoking u lah....

cos i need to try to qualify for the actual race on sunday.

u think it's like barney's show meh?

dead_heart

"superman" aka mark.... fat liow ...... cannot fly anymore...... cannot fit into his flying suit...... haiz.... wat crisis then fly..... thats BS

Dragon,
Hope you don't get this reply from your students haha.

Teacher: What do you want to become?
Little Johnny: Doctor !!
Teacher: Why?
Little Johnny: Coz its... the only profession where u can tell a woman to take off her clothes and ask her husband to pay for it.

dead_heart

Rin,
Started raining in tuas only 30mins ago

Mark,
One yr period is too long for my boi.... i suggest max 3mths.... hence just nice for x'mas gift.... be prepared that my boi will kept pestering you for ben 10 toys during the gathering.

mayimayi

i am sick of mooncakes already.. lolx.
one - two boxes from different hotels everyday since Monday.. Raffles Hotel's mooncake is yummy!

eh mark, u familiar on withholding tax issue not? wana ask u something about it..