Champagne Gold London Cab

tsubame

Hi cutiebear, I'm back.
wink.gif

dubdub

Hi, I also looking for champage london cab for my rom, anyone got contact? I wan the driver to be friendly and familar with road

ane

Hi all,

TIBS having promotion again. For their Pink and Yellow London Cab Full Day Package they are charging $408. The rest of the colours are $438.

dear_dear

Hi Ladies,

On Wed, I called for a London Cab for my company guests. When the London Cab drove in, I am so shocked. Its pink in color. The cute thing is that the driver wear pink tie and the tissue box cover in the cab is also pink. Most of my colleagues came to take a look & encourge me to chose this London Cab. What I know from the driver, this is the only pink london cab in singapore.

I feel that if u want to have a unique bridal car, pink is a good chose. It look like a cute toy. But of course first of all, you have to accept the pink.

I spoke to the driver & he gave me his namecard & photos of his car for wedding occasion. If contact him directly, it will be cheaper than contacting the company. If any of u interested to take a look at the photos, can email me at [email protected]

little_star

Hi tracy,
U can call them again, the no is 6866 2759/ 6866 2661/ 6866 2662.

I call them this morning and told them my AD will be on oct...they said nvm as long as u book now...

maybe u call them and check with them again..and also the available of the cab u want

If u really want, better book early.

soupie

there are only certain colors on promotion. pink and yellow at $408. shimmering gold/allure silver/passion red/lily white are at $438. not all the colors are on promotion...

tsubame

Hi cutiebear, honeymoon's fine. Thank you.
wink.gif

Well, looks like TIBS must have got the point that they are charging too high so have to run the half price promo again. Grab them while you can gals. I just missed the last promo so have to get thru cutiebear. Lucky thing cos I definitely wouldn't be able to wait until now. And if I booked at original price then come back from honeymoon immediately see the promo...
lame.gif

jaci

Janet,

I had my AD few months ago in Feb 04 and that was the bridal car I used. Actually, I only have 3 months to prepare and I spent lots of time at this website while choosing my BS. From my experience, it depends on yr luck. The BS may be good to some people but u may not have the same encounter, just like my wedding gown, some said nice and some said not nice. My advise, is to try as many types of gowns as possible, it is something I did not do...infact I didn't try on a single gown, that's my only regret.

polosportjg

Hi Jaci,

wow 3 mths. tht super ..mine AD is at nov 04.
Not much time left to prepare also...
me now currently looking for BS
wink.gif