Champagne Gold London Cab

bright

Hi all
I really hope to have a white london cab for the wedding. Does anyone has the contacts of a white london cab driver?

overwhelmed

Hi all,

i had my shimmering gold london cab for my wedding last Dec, shimmering is much brighter than champagne and the color turned out really well in photos... driver is Murphy and he's really nice and friendly... will even offer to decorate his cab if you dun have a florist to do it! ... if i'm not wrong, his cab is one of the newer ones... u can call him at 98761825

overwhelmed

hi joyz,

he offered me $30/hr with 2hr discount... ie if u hire him for 12hr, u pay him only for 10hr... but tat was his promotional rate last year... u better call him to find out if that has changed...

hasayaki

Hi JT

Me too. Pls Send to me!!

Thanks
happy.gif

swinggal

Hi all

Just an update on JT recommendation of Murphy's shimmering gold london cab. He had changed his cab to bright shinning red color.

sushibella

Hi All,

May i know of any driver's contacts (besides Murphy's) if i need a shimmering gold london cab? Bright red is not quite my preferred colour .

Thank U!

lilo

Hiya..i'll like to have a pink london cab as my wedding car. Is Mr Low the only one with the pink cab? Do anyone here use this cab before?

poohfan

hi hi all brides to be,
Those london cabs mentioned above, the rate are different from the website. Are the drivers doing 'side-line'? Coz the rental is quite different from what have quoted in here.

coz i'm thinking of using a london cab, but browse through their website, qutie ex...

ashly

hi poohfan,

email me at [email protected]. I got a contact for champagn gold london cab. And the driver is so professional and impeccable in his service I promised to advertise for him. It only cost $350 to rent from 7am to 5pm.

cheers_cheers

hi gals, anyone have shimmering gold london cab contact?? so sad to see that the above mentioned shimmering gold cab change color
sad.gif
pls help! thanks!

jojo_06bride

Anyone out there wana have london cab for ur wedding? I thinking of having one, i got the contact for red, pink, champagn colour london cab contact. But i would like to have more people to engage together, maybe can get better price. so far i get the quote for red colour is $488 for full day, $368 for half day 7am-4pm I'm thinking of getting the red one for half day till the time u reach hotel or restuarant. Anyone interested? email me [email protected]

jojo_06bride

Hi everyone there,

If u wana engage any bus transport for ur guests or relative for any occasion, can look up to this person and ask for quotation depending on how many seater u need, they will arrange one for u, whether is a van, mini bus, bus or whatever. It is a private bus company. Call Angeline @ hp6884381 and Mr Ang hp97527536, say recommended by joanne and ask for better price.

newbride1

hi, i don't know why no one puts their london cab contact here. I had such a hard time getting the no.. so decided to put it here. I used a champagne gold london cab for my wedding in April. The driver is very very nice. So, pls do only call him if you are serious.. Champagne gold is v light gold.. good with champagne roses (which i used) or white and v light pink flowers.. Anyway, his name is Victor Woo - 9638 5275. A very nice man.. Highly recommended.
happy.gif
Hope this helps

molicha

Dear Min,

Thanks you so much.

Just to check with you. What is the rate you pay and can victor tie the car deco?

matsu

Hi all,

Like Min, I also have a hard time looking 4 London Cab contact. Luckily, managed to c 1 in a carpark ^_^"

This uncle, Jason Hp:94309619, is driving a gold london cab, a cheerful funny uncle who is vy proud of his carpeted cab
happy.gif

Too bad, I want a white london cab so i booked it thru him coz i really cannot find any white london cab contact in forum
sad.gif

Will post the white london cab contact once Uncle Jason sms it to me.

alone

Hi. Went for the Grand Plaza Parkroyal wedding show and there was this ad in the package. Contact for SMRT taxis for "Wed in London Style with SMRT TAxis" call (65) 63311240/1 or email [email protected]. the ad says available in a wide range of colours and package includes chauffeur svcs. To call for details. Hope this helps.

molicha

Hi all,

Had just use Victor champage gold cab for my wedding yesterday and it was really nice.
VIc is such a professional uncle who help tie the car deco and even put a just married sign at the bad of the car. Furthermore, there is also Xi sticker at the car. Highly recommended.

noscon

hi molicha matsu min n all

pls email me your london cab contacts and most impt the rates. I'm looking for london cab for my overseas relatives coming to singapore for tour. There are 5 of them so need a bigger cab. pls email me. thks [email protected]