Can I rent gown for overseas wedding?

juliadrums

Hi, I'm having a wedding outside Singapore, and was hoping to rent the gown from Singapore - is that possible? And how many days max after the wedding is it usually required to return?

Cheers.
julia

Jamietn

U can check out a store located at orchard plaza .. btw where is ur wedding going to be held..

bearine

Only indonesia. Spend about a week there, and I cant assure that i can return the clothes on the day I landed in SG, plus and minus, I asked for 2 weeks.
But the dress I wore in SG is different as the days I wanted is booked by another couple.

Jamietn

Hmm since like that why dun think of buying it at around 200plus.. this will not make u worry of the timing.. You can try out to drop by the bridal shop at Orchard Plaza Level 3 ... their gown is mostly from vietnam (if i din rmb wrongly)

bearine

The cost is not much different with dry cleaning and amendments. And, I dun have special preference for a gown.
Of course when I signed up for the package, I make sure they write black and white that they are not going to charge me for that rental.