Bucket Full of Roses

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses

Bohemian but make it romantic and timeless.

These were footages stashed in my phone that I never found them to edit into a proper video. So thank you IG reels for giving me a reason!

This wedding was definitely more than 2 years ago - even though the boho trend may seem passé, this setup is still relevant. Timeless yet modern is always what we strive for every wedding. So you can look back on your special day years down and still love it.

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
35600.jpg

牡丹 overbloomed

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
35862.jpg

35861.jpg

35860.jpg

35859.jpg

This is why floral decor should be at head level - to frame THE kissing shot! Groom is really tall though, had to make a mental note about having to fit both their heights without covering too much of the scenic view. After all, we should accentuate, not hide.
-
Photo by @zomgitsashok

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
35897.jpg

Redonkulus Ranunculus.
-
This season has also been incredulous. It’s normal for flower prices to hike during occasions like Valentine’s Day but this year was the highest it’s been (close to 3 times the original price?)! These are costs we absorb.

What you also don’t see, are the flight delays.. shortage of flowers, making so many flower runs etc etc. But we take it upon ourselves to get creative AND still deliver beautiful works.

Word of advise? Don’t get married on peak periods haha! 20/2 and 22/2 couples, we got chu!

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
36968.jpg

36967.jpg

36966.jpg

36965.jpg

This week has been such a frenzy. We already have been dealing with the erratic shipment delays ever since the pandemic. But this week, we faced airport shut downs with zero stocks

These are things we don’t share with our couples - do we really need to add on to their prewedding jitters?

Still, the wedding has to go on. We take it as a challenge to fuel our creativity and to always be fluid in our creations. May the odds never make us lose our sparkle!
-
Photo by @supercolerolls

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
36976.jpg

36975.jpg

36974.jpg

36973.jpg

36972.jpg

36971.jpg

36970.jpg

36969.jpg

Complement, don’t fight.
That’s our rule of approach when it comes to decorating your venue.

After scrolling through endless inspiration photos, it can be very tempting to say “I like this! I want exactly this at my wedding!”. But, what worked for that particular wedding may not work for yours. Your stylist/florist will help you construct that idea further.

Here is an autumnal and earthy color palette, with an organic botanical touch. Still complements the venue, makes a decorative backdrop and sets the tone for the wedding.
-
Photo by @supercolerolls