Bucket Full of Roses

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
Forum Banner.jpg
Bucket Full of Roses (BFOR) is a Floral Design Studio in Singapore. We help modern yet timeless couples create a beautiful, authentic wedding that is a true reflection of our clients’ personalities and bring the wow into their romantics - so that they and their guests can have a beautiful and unforgettable experience that leaves the best memories.

Services: Bridal Bouquet, Venue Styling, Stage Decoration, Large Scale Floral Installation, Solemnization Decor, Floral Arch and more.

For more samples of our past works, follow us on our Instagram @bucketfullof_roses or head on to our website to enquire our availability for your wedding!

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
28223.jpg

28222.jpg

28221.jpg

Marching down the aisle

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
28242.jpg

Sorry this space has been a little quiet. If you follow my personal account, you’d know that a neighbouring fire has affected our studio. What used to be an all white studio is now covered in black soot. It’s been overwhelming seeing your baby you’ve been nurturing for years to be destroyed in one night.

Despite all that has happened, I’ve been very humbled by the help rendered by our industry friends and even competitors alike. This small but mighty community is so beautiful.

And don’t worry, we are okay :) we still have brides waiting for us to make magic on the most important day of their lives and our setback is not going to make us break our promise.

“She may lose some petals, but it doesn’t make her any less of a flower.”

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses

One very rare occasion where I bought flowers for myself. I saw the chocolate Cosmos, loved it but there wouldn’t be an order where it’ll fit into. So I bought it for myself, used it in my favorite Butt Vase (all of which kept in my private stash for a special some-day).

For some reason that day, I slowed down. No brief, no thoughts.. I even captured this mindless no-story-to-tell arrangement (something @byaaron__ has always nagged me to do but I just never found the time to #excuseshaha).

And now, the Butt Vase is up in the online store. You can even add a little surprise bundle.

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
28259.jpg

Someone asked me what’s the current wedding floral trend. I tend to shy away from questions like these. Because, trends come and go. To celebrate the biggest day of your life shouldn’t be based on trends. Wouldn’t you want to look back at your wedding photos 10/20/30 years later and still think it look classy? Not “what was I thinking??”?
But if you were to ask me what’s the trend because of the new norm.. I’d say that we’re now putting more focus on the guest tables.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Since we can’t have that beautiful backdrop to take photos with or inter mingle, guests pretty much have to stay seated at their tables. So the little attention to detail helps with the guest experience.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What do you think?

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
29343.jpg

Saw this pocket of light in the middle of setting up. Stopped for a moment to admire this fleeting beauty. There’s so much inspiration to take from nature.

We work with nature everyday yet we sometimes get engulfed with the busyness of everyday that we forget to stop and appreciate these adorning glory.

Here’s a slow reminder to stop and smell the flowers (just maybe not baby’s breath )

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
32156.jpg

32155.jpg

32154.jpg

32153.jpg

32152.jpg

32151.jpg

32150.jpg

32149.jpg

Cherry peach blossoms! The flower gods were with us for this wedding - fresh cherry blossoms were already hard to get hold of and even when we can, their delicacy doesn’t quite stand the rough logistics process. I was half expecting not to be able to have them but, was soooo thankful when I opened the package.

It’s true, nice brides are blessed with good things. We were so lucky because the bride herself is such a dear ❤️ #beanicebride

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
32553.jpg

32552.jpg

32551.jpg

When the couple wanted a hanging installation but wasn’t exactly feasible, we make it float.

Having decorations above head level makes for good upper body photos and close up shots. Getting the most mileage out of your florals is something to consider when designing a key backdrop.

Photos by @lensofmira

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
32578.jpg

32577.jpg

32576.jpg

32575.jpg

32574.jpg

Zooming in on the details.
“Can we add a little bit of Gatsby?”

Yes we can. Soft flowing feathers with touches of gold. Having a theme doesn’t necessarily means having to go full out with feather boa or pearls.. Keeping it classy and understated with the small but distinctive details. Simple yet still elegant.
-
Photo by @lensofmira

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
33228.jpg

33227.jpg

33226.jpg

33225.jpg

33224.jpg

The aisle decoration is a key design factor for weddings in 2021 - zoning barricade. We didn’t use to pay attention to the aisle as much as we did for key photo areas like stage backdrops etc. But don’t you think they make march-ins much more dreamier?
-
Photo @andritei
Gown @divinebrides
Makeup @candy__t
Venue @theoutposthotel

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
33344.jpg

33343.jpg

33342.jpg

33341.jpg

33340.jpg

33339.jpg

33338.jpg

33337.jpg

After flowering for so many weddings… it’s finally my turn! You’d think that a florist will know exactly the kind of flowers she wants but… NOPE!

All my couples’ weddings came before my own hence I’m now scrambling to finally start prepping

With that said, we will be taking a break from now till January! We will be slow with enquiries and replies, we hope for your understanding! ❤️❤️❤️

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
34011.jpg

Our best nine. 2021 has been the most difficult year to say the least. We not only had to navigate between the uncertainties due to the pandemic, we were thrown with many curveballs and difficult challenges. The loss of the floral studio due to the fire had pushed us a hundred steps back.

There have been many occasions where I was totally beaten up and wondered if this is the universe telling me to call it quits. But, to be able to brush the dirt off our knees, stand back tall and trudge through treacherous paths wouldn’t have been possible without our friends in this industry, partners and especially our clients.

Thank you all for allowing us to be able to connect your lives and celebrations through the language of flowers. I cannot express enough gratitude for all the trust and faith you’ve given our humble business to continue to create and explore. Being able to do what you love is truly a privilege.

May 2022 blossom and flourish even more! Happy new year!

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
34706.jpg

34705.jpg

34704.jpg

34703.jpg

34702.jpg

Tropical paradise in the sky! Were we able to pull off a hanging installation in the clouds? I asked myself that many days leading up to the wedding, especially with the super tight turn around.

Extremely thankful to my team for being such troopers, perspiring from the moment we were loading up the truck. All hands (and knees) on deck, racing even to the last minute.

And of course thank you @nicolechangmin and @jamesseah for allowing us to be a part of this beautiful celebration!
-
Photo & Video - @androidsinboots
Planner - @holymoly.sg
Gown - @trulyenamoured
MUA - @benjioo

BFOR

Bucket Full of Roses
35598.jpg

WE ARE LOOKING FOR FLORAL DESIGNERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!

If you love flora and fauna, have a keen eye for beauty and find satisfaction in creating something out of nothing.. you’re gonna love being in this business of celebrating love.

Pls email your CV to bucketfullofroses@gmail.com
Require experience in floristry. 3-4 days work week, flexible working hours.