Bedsheet

makino

I think Aussino, Robinsons, Taka all have sales now. Today just received a voucher from Taka, for the Hallmark Aromatherapy Bed Linen set. Anyone knows how much it costs normally?

Yvonne, I think you can try Robinsons or John Little.

kpo

not sure if it's just me..but aussino's bedsheet colors run?!! so i stopped buying their stuffs.

for the thread count..do note the area per thread count 'cos it makes a great difference! some bedsheets claim v high thread counts but it's for a large area..so do keep your eyes opened!

jnp

Think the Hallmark Aromatheray Bedlinen voucher is from Robinson right?
Hallmark is quite expensive but it's really good quality stuff ( TC is about 500+ ) and it's silky soft, u won't regret one. Got mine at Robinson during the sale. The quilt cover is about 300+ and the bedsheet is about 200 for king size. Do note that Hallmark bedsheet is sold individually ie bedsheet, pillow cover, bolster cover etc.

hello88

Hi muffin,

i think u can get it from Metro. So far, i heard only got one brand but dunno info updated or not. Anyway, think its not cheap.

dreamdoll

Hi Muffin,

Think either Hallmark or Sheridan would be a safe bet
happy.gif

jnp

Hi,

just to add :
My mattress height is 13.5" and the hallmark fitted sheet I bought fit into it.

happielee

Hi ladies,
Feel do frustrated cos we went to Taka during sales to buy stuff n bought 2 sets of bedsheets.

However,as newbies,we do not knw that we have to take the thickness of the mattress (which we have not bought) into consideration.

Upon returning home,it then strike us!Now we have a 10" and a 13" bedsheet for a King size bed and we have not even decided which bed to buy!

If we buy a mattress 12" thick,one of the bedsheet will be wasted,buy a 9" mattress then dunno whether the big one will be loose!

Grrr...just venting my frustration!

jnp

Hi,

Yeah lor, that's the thing with first time...take it as a lesson, bet many people also don't know. Me too, I didn't know about the height thing too when I purchase my bedsheet.
Anyway, it's ok for those with higher inch to fit into lower inch mattress, just tuck the sides further in.
What's more important now is to make sure u get a good mattress.
happy.gif

muffin_bear

hi,

dunno y the measurement only shows have LxW, cant they put Height as well?? The sealy woman says friven also can fit 14"...but they won't let me open to measure leh..

nelle

agree with missylan. Garcia is good, I think 400 threadcount, or at least close to it. Snuggle in bed for the entire Sunday! Spent about $270 during the sale at Taka for the queen set.

wedding9999

Hi,

Anyone has recommendation for bedsheet set for king size for 14" mattress ?
Brand & where to buy ?

Budget for the

1) bedsheet set (incl quilt cover, fitted sheet, pillow case &amp; booster) is <$140.

2) bedsheet set (excl quilt cover) is < $50

Thks !

stormie

hi everyone
i'm actually looking for the shiny, dark solid colours bedsheets, but can't seem to find... any recommendations?

stnov

hi meow*...not sure if u have tried Aussino...they have a collection like cotton sateen range which mayb wat ur looking at...chk it out!!!

stormie

hi STnov, are the stock at various Aussino the same? went to 2 outlets but didn't have what i'm looking for...
actually, i prefer cotton polyester more as it appears very silky &amp; cooling. but not sure if it's no gd/uncomfortable since it's so hard to find...

stormie

hi STnov, are the stock at various Aussino the same? went to 2 outlets but didn't have what i'm looking for...
actually, i prefer cotton polyester more as it appears very silky &amp; cooling. but not sure if it's no gd/uncomfortable since it's so hard to find...

summerala

Hi just curious

just wondering which brand do you all usually go for???
I fall in love with Hallmark 's bedsheet and quilt cover as they are really soft.. Aussino also not bad.. but somehow, i tot Hallmark still better... anyway i did not really go and explore all the diff brands leh

But seems like Hallmark esp the 50% silk and 50%cotton.. is really very expensive.. and such thing is unlike electrical appliances.. very hard to get lower price other than waiting for sales....

summerala

By the way... is 500TC refering to per square inches or square cm?? I know some magazine say must be at least 250TC for a not bad quality for not sure which unit....

stnov

hi meow*...not veri certain in tat respect but perhaps u can try d bigger flagstores like d one in Paragon, PP etc....

personally I oso like tose in suntec, westmall &amp; causeway point....hope tis helps!!!! cheers~~~

rain_drop

Hi,

My mattress is 14" and I don't seems to be able to find those white plain fitted sheet for queen size mattress. Anybody has any recommend? Looking for something low budget also. Anybody knows any latest warehouse sales? Thanks!

makino

14" mattresses normally requires the higher-end bedsheets.
happy.gif
From what I see, normally the price range from $70+ upwards (after discount).

makino

I don't think Aussino carries suitable bedsheets for 14" mattresses, or at least I didn't manage to find there. You can try John Little, Robinsons and Taka. There are a lot of brands for 14" mattresses' bedsheets, like Kinu, Martex, Hallmark, etc. You can check out Robinsons warehouse sales at the expo for very good bargains, but I'm not sure when is the next one.

jazzyuppie

Hi raindrop

I have just bought a queen size bedsheet set (15") at robinsons. most brands doesn't come in full set (pillow case + bolster case + bedsheet) if u buying bedsheet with this kind of thickness. at robinsons, only kinu ($119/set) and jean perry ($95/set) come in set. hope this help....

babystarlet

hi Ms_blur,i know,but aussino only got the quilt cover and not e whole bedsheet
jus the quilt cover + 2 pillowcase already 100+,find it a bit ex

everafter

babystarlet, tot Aussino hv 30% off for the XI quilt cover set? After discount should be ard 80+. I saw another similar XI quilt cover set (the older design) selling at 60% discount. ard 50+, mayb u wan to check it out at Paragon's branch?

babystarlet

hi everafter,yeh,they have discount,but after 30% discount is abt $98.
as for the other set with higher discount,only left with queen set leh.
sad

elsiesoo

i'm using a 14" inch mattress &amp; can definitely confirm that Aussino's range of cotton-sateen fitted sheet sets are "tall" enough to fit. Already had my wedding &amp; have been using these sets for a mth. Very very comfy...even better when in aircon room.

Usually after member discount, a set of fitted sheet + 2 pillowcase + 1 bolster case is less than $40.

Most of those brands at robinsons or taka are more ex &amp; somehow don't feel as shiok. Aussino is by far the silkiest to the touch &amp; not pricey at all. Hope this helps

blurbaby

hi,

any ideas what kind of inches is a Simmon mattress? Got the aussino card... but don't really like the t-shirt material.. cos after a few wash the material seems to change..

ser50

hihi..

robinson is having sale next week.

Understand that they do have hallmark, co'zy studio, etc bedsheets on sale..

Do have a look!!

ser50

btw.. my mum using hallmark and co'zy studio bedsheets.. very good and nice..

Hallmark bedsheet is the best. co'zy studio bedsheet is also comfortable, but just that after a while.. the fur will start wearing off.

lovelytulips

hihi...

i just got my mattress, and needed to extend the lenght (cos htb is tall)

so, any one knows which bedsheets brand can fit lenght with 200cm?

kovankitty

Hi,

May I know which Aussino outlets carry those "Xi" bedsheets?

Are there any other brands/shops that carry such bedsheets?

ppiggypig

hi kovankitty,
went to aussino yesterday, they dont carry those xi bedsheets anymore!

any1 know where else can find xi bedsheets?

ekardo

most bedsheet brands can be found in robinson...

had 20% + 20% sales last weekend....no more liao..I think..

vvn

there's metro sale on now... so everything 50% off. includes loads of bedsheets, quilt cover sets from many brands. just bought an embroidery set from friven (quilt cover, fitted sheet, pillows) for $65!

ahgie

Hi... am new here. Am actually looking for a dragon and phoenix red quilt cover to go with our vintage wedding theme. However, I dun intend to buy the whole bedding sets as I already have the fitted bed set ler..

Any idea where I can only get the quilt cover?