Bed Frame

orosalind

Hi Qoo,

Mine is classic. It's consider the higher range under Slumberland. U can oso go for Heritage, which is ard the same price as Classic.

I will PM u on the shop's name.

orosalind

Hi nyny and Qoo,

Have emailed u gals.
happy.gif

poohwinnie

hi! qoo

seahorse mattress is quite "hard". dunno whether good for backache or not. the reason of me buying is because, my mum is using it and i like the "hardness" of the mattress. u may wan to visit their shop n try on it.

happy searching.....

ttsh

Hi Winnie,

I liked the seahorse too. I bot e one wif 1 side medium support n the other side is hard support. I put it at my mum's pl n my new house is the King Koil one. When my hubby n i go bk to our new house, we had felt tat we had backaches...both of us preferred Seahorse. A good buy...even bot their cushions....v gd

Seahorse is much more cheaper than brands like simmon, king koil, sealy but it provides v gd support. It's not pocketed spring. Somehow my hubby n i used to have this perception tat pocketed spring is the best. But after using Seahorse, we felt tat even pocketed spring can't beat it.

pepper

hi

i bought this brand which no one has heard of. it is called ROMANCE. i think only 2 IMM shops are carrying this product but only one market it as ROMANCE. the other one deceived people by saying that it is what made in UK lah, and want to sell us for $2000 plus! then when i said my budget is only $1600 then he said no choice, he has to reduce the price to 1.6K lor. but luckily my hubby wanted to continue looking and we came to this other shop in IMM and the lady called Giovann is very very nice. she is a very sweet lady and helpful. there's another sale staff but she is not as nice and will not offer to give both the mattress protector and pillos FOC whereas Giovann will. Giovann will also call u to remind u one day in advance of ur delivery. very nice lady. if i am a guy i will go after her .

anyway back to my story of this ROMANCE mattress. it has 2 thick pillow top and i loved it so much. it is like sleeping on clouds, so soft. maybe some people got back problems and prefer sleeping on hard mattress but i like to sleep on my sides, so a soft mattress is better for me. even my hubby who sleep facing upwards also commented that the mattress is so comfortable. i bought it from Giovann at $1,250 with 2 free pillows and mattress protector. 10 urs warranty. so for those of u who have bbudget but want to buy mattress with thick pillow top,i recommend this brand.

but any mattress with thick pillow top or any padding will tend to have impressions (i.e.depressions due to your body weeight) so it is important to keep turning and flipping your mattress to even out your wear and tear.

the mattress is 14 inch thick! when i put it on my platform it is so high that people thought that it has a divan underneath. but any aussino fitted sheet even the non sateen one can fit. Lukcily man i bought so many fitted sheets before i bought the mattress !

i don like King Koil coz i can feel the spring beneath if the padding is too thin.

trixie

Hi,

I'm looking to sell a King-sized cherrington mattress from the Beauty Rest range.

It was delivered in Oct'03 and is NEW and UNUSED, though the clear plastic wrapping the mattress was removed when it was delivered.

Simmons Gallery has the same model in their shop for testing. RP in Simmons Gallery is $3499 less $800 (mattress only) plus $150 Simmons voucher; or $3499 plus Sony home theatre system.

I'm willing to let go at S$2400 c/w cream leather bedframe. Neg. Pls email [email protected] for more info.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
========================================

Thanks.

binbin

hi psmissyou, u tried simmons showroom e.g. paragon? their divan box spring is pretty high. as compared to normal bedframes... esp with a thick mattress....nice like hotel.
happy.gif
happy looking.

yunxi

Hi,
I just bought a queen size Dunlopillo storage bedframe and mattress (Advanguard Supreme series...with pocket spring) from the Dunlopillow counter at Lifestyle expo at Expo yesterday..very happy cos never thought I would be able to find something when I went to the expo. It's is on til next week I think.
The storage bedframe w headrest is $999 (5 years warranty for the hydraulic which pushes up the top part of the bed) and mattress (12 yrs warranty)is $698. According to the sales lady, the Advanguard is the new series. We also get 7 free items: two pillows +2 pillow protector cases, 1 bolster + 1bolster protector case and a mattress protector!
can go take a look if you are interested.

chun

I found a bed frame at IMM, I think the shop called St Louis, I like the design very much. That is a platform bed frame, the two bedframe side table are integrated with the bedframe, and they can slide along the bed side, furthermore, there is a folded table on the side table, which can be unfolded and lifted up to just above ur matress, then u can juz sit on the bed and do some study or writing. what a good design huh!? But is a bit expensive to me, the cost is S$2200 plus(with the queen size mattress), and i knew that the shop's reputation is also very bad, Can anyone tell me where else I can find such a design bedframe with the cheaper price?thank in advance for your info.

chun

Hi Wennie,
wat a wonderful platform bedframe u are having! But, seem like it is built in ....i am still looking for that platform bedframe i mention before, hope that i finally can found it...

wennie

Hi John

This is build in platform bedframe..actually haven complete yet coz i will add cushion anf wall will change to orange color,will post latest pic once done...

summer1979

Hi everyone,

I am oso having hard time finding a good mattress for m new home.

Hear many brand simmon,king koll,four star,dunlop..etc.

Any one been to enous side , a warehouse selling mattress / frame? Also who been to roland (west coast) buy mattress b4?

I am not sure which brand i shud buy lor.
Budget not so high...must be value for $$ and good lor

Cheers,Summer

chun

Hi Summer,
Yes, i had been to Eunos techno link, a warehouse called DNE, I bought my bedframe similar to the design i mentioned before,the mattress and a wardrobe from Karen Mok, the director, reasonal price being offered to me, she is selling four star mattress, seem like not bad, my mattress model is Inncus Detense, S$ 1500 for the king size one.
Cheers!!!
happy.gif

starryger

hi John..

so u bought ur furniture from DNE ? how u find thier furniture.. usually their furniture in what design and also is the price reasonable?

thanks
happy.gif

storeberry

[Quoted]I found a bed frame at IMM, I think the shop called St Louis, I like the design very much. That is a platform bed frame, the two bedframe side table are integrated with the bedframe, and they can slide along the bed side, furthermore, there is a folded table on the side table, which can be unfolded and lifted up to just above ur matress, then u can juz sit on the bed and do some study or writing. what a good design huh!? But is a bit expensive to me, the cost is S$2200 plus(with the queen size mattress), and i knew that the shop's reputation is also very bad, Can anyone tell me where else I can find such a design bedframe with the cheaper price?thank in advance for your info.[/Quoted]

Hi John, not sure whether I am too late, I saw a bed frame with sliding bedside table & also a flip-up cabinet to store things at one side of the bed & it has a mechanism that drop the flip-up door slowly. Not sure if you understand what I meant...

I saw it at a shop at Serangoon called Hommage Furniture. They are selling it at $850, I have not decided it because me & FH like the idea of a cushioned bed frame where we can lean back but this one can't.. Still thinking though.

starryger

Hi storeberry.

how u find the furniture at hommage ? are they nice and reasonable price range ? i plan to go there see see ... thanks

storeberry

Hi Jess, I haven't bought anything from them yet but their prices are quite reasonable. They have alot of design & are all from China. They told me the last order for this year will be end of october.

chun

Hi all,
Jess- so far i am happy with Dne(Ms Karen), they have a wide range of design of their furniture, especially the zen's design.

storeberry-of course i understand it, I love that design too, u can find it at DNE also with much more cheaper price. St Louis also offered the same price to me at $2200, but, due to their bad reputation, i was not dare to buy fr them.i got a very bad experient with bad reputation company,
i had bought my living room and dinning room set fr Furniture club, and i am so regret now, their after sales service is absolutely "attitude" if compared with DNE... Today,I and my wife further added our order with her again (DNE-Karen Mok)with a bed room set(platform bedframe also) for our common room
happy.gif
We are thinking to let go our deposit ($986) with furniture club, and buy all the sofa and dinning set from her but, but just feel stupid to do so....dun u think so? you can reach her at this number:98567693 .

Good luck to u gals
happy.gif
cheers!!!

chun

Sorry, forgot to let both of u know, my delivery date is fixed on 9 of Sep, I will update u after i receive my goods from her....If u are interested, u can e-mail me, and i willl show u the picture of my bedframe
happy.gif
[email protected]

starryger

Hi john,

can share with me the picture of ur bedframe ?
btw are there a lot of furniture shops at the Eunos Technolink that area ? cos i plan to go there to take a look ? but usually what design of furniture do they sell ?

chocolatier

Hi storeberry

Do you have the address of that Hommage Furniture shop?
I also saw the bed frame@StLouiz @ the recent expo fair...Like the frame alot and was lucky that I didnt place an order that time...The salesperson was very very persistent in making me her client that day...But all i wanted was juz a namecard so that I could check its reputation..

storeberry

Hi hermit crab, sorry for the late reply but you got the address. And pls do update when you get furniture from them because I will not get it so fast as flat will only be ready in Nov or Dec. Cheers!

storeberry

Hi John, what are the prices like for DNE? Prices like what range? Or how much you got the platform bed? Or maybe you can list what you bought & the prices so we can have a clearer picture. Thanks!

I went to Beng Tuan yesterday, prices are reasonable just like need to pay for delivery & installation charges & GST for individual item. Is DNE comparable to Beng Tuan? Any website?

chun

Hi storeberry,
I dun noe abt Beng Tuan. For a normal Zen's design queen size platform bedframe, Integrated with the bedside table, DNE is selling $480 (Inclusive delivery and installation), I bought that for my common rm.
If you asking for a better quality one, it cost $700, which i bought for my master bedroom.
Jojo, King size is only need to top up $200 for the price i mentioned above.
I bought a king size Four star mattress, model-Inncus Detense, with thousand over poketted spring inside, cost $1500. Normal four star king size mattress is only cost around 5, 6 hundred dollars....

storeberry

396476.jpg

Hi John, just checking are you referring to this platform bed? It has integrated bedside tables that can be slided. Thanks!

wenshi

Hi storeberry,

ur platform bed look very nice ler?
i think i ever saw it at Brighton (if not mistaken). How much did u bought?