Bali

winnieong

Dreamer is not only an idol, but I think he is so smart in asking why some business is not Based in Singapore but still doing well with Singapore market. You are so smart but not know why people sometime appreciate good service in other country, you are so smart that you only intro a driver who can't read or spell correctly to serve Singaporean, you are so smart that maybe you are not a Singaporean but trying to pretend like one to deprive us Singapore from having good holiday without spending unnecessary hard earn money on their holiday....oh, you are a smart idol

winnieong

haha, gues what? I also did some checking in the forum about dreamer, I'm getting to have interest in this idol, calling people cheap, he is the cheapo of all cheapo, waiting for price to decline, asking for $100 discount on taking seaplane, but look like he never taken any of the holiday that he discuss with people in the forum. probably take holiday everyweek, to JB for cheap seafood and smuggle tobacco. can we really have someone like that in this forum? I guess the answer is yes but maybe no, let's find out later.....

pratasuri

wa, what's happening? I already transfer my payment to them already. I think I better call the agent to check. My husband going to kill me if what dreamer said is true.

fuyutsuki

i actually received an email from eoj's recommended agent-Joseph, explaining about all these misunderstandings here and insisting that they provide genuine service. did anyone here receive his email as well???

mintz0309

me, i received too. didnt know about the buzz in this thread until i read that email..

i was one of those who got the contact from eoj earlier. after a couple of emails exchanges and amendment of itineraries, i told joseph i finally decided not to proceed with him because i did not find his price competitively. joseph graciously accepted my decision, offering also his contact if for whatever reason i need his help while in bali. hmm, guess i will still need to give the agent credit for that, regardless of whether he is indeed eoj in disguise or whatever.

my 2 cents worth =p

dreamer17

winnie the rich dude...

first..thanx winnie for calling me an idol...

second...just to clear winnie fustration of deprieving eoj agent from earning more $$$...to other forumers who have been asking eoj abt his superb agent which he know from joe&may travel...u can engage them...no one is restricting u....

i am just stating facts which i have screen thru from the previous posts...as for u winnie..mayb u r just a scapegoat for eoj...sorry cant be help...this is life...

as i have mention..u might just be tat unfortunate 1 that registered the same time as the NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS...u under stand this sentence which i have posted earlier?...btw u menetion eoj has GONE OVERSEA?..NO WONDER all the NEWLY REGISTERED members which has posted earlier are not posting too...(get wat i mean, dude).....

btw why r u so defensive???...just becoz ONLY u have engage eoj service?...hmm...mayb to other forumers who have email eoj..u can go ahead and trust this eoj that winnie recommend...and also since u know eoj...is eoj from joe& may travel?..pls explain...thank u

for ur infomation..this is a public forum..why cant i ask abt other destinations which i have not gone before?..at least i am stating the truth...at least i admit i came in here to gather good deals from other pple who have book or went before...there is nothing to hide and be ashamed of....anything wrong with that? at least i am not cheating others like eoj...by stating this statement....seems like u have travel round the world from the statement u have mention??..<envy>..and also not forgetting u might offend other forumers who have not gone Maldives before and other countries too esp Bali thats why they are in this forum to get recommendations and info...so u r trying to say u been to Maldives?...any did i ask for $100 discount for seaplane?..pls read again...i ask where can i book the service cheaper since i planning to book individually...as u know sometimes if u book individually..items here or there might be of a higher price...looks like u never book ala carte package before...i am afraid ur eyes are just too small to pick out the words that i have type...also not forgetting...forumers come in here to get better deals and not to get cheatered by others...

like other forumers have mention that they receive package from eoj agent...very cheap....but they are also puzzle that y eoj is so free to do the sending of email to the agent...so eng huh?..mayb u and eoj the same la..very eng tats y u also type ur report here..and he registered so many NEW members

u mention that i probably take holiday everyweek, to JB for cheap seafood and smuggle tobacco...seems like u r the expert...as this has not corss my mind...u know wat i mean??..simple minded...hahaha...probably u r the one that does tat with ur cheapo husband...and wat cheap stuff u got in Bali as u mention in ur previous post...u manage to get discount for ALL watersport (wow real gd lobang by eoj)..juice only cost 80cents...lastly...u bought lost of stuff as gifts for ur friends who help u in ur wedding...why buy there?...ANSWER...BECAUSE CHEAP..looks whos the cheapo...friends are helping u and u buy them cheap stuff...u call me a cheapo...pls read back ur post 1st then u comment on me..<slapping>..hahaha...

and u mention andrew is from sydney..so u engage his service to take for u in Bali..looks like u very rich huh..fly him there plus accomodation...no wonder u look down on pple who have never been to MALDIVES and asking for discount. since u r so rich, u sound so so happy happy getting cheaper stuff after bargaining...

hmmm...y eoj agent called fuyutsuki to clear the misunderstanding?...so eoj is reading all these conversation....and he is not replying...winnie eoj is not even answering ur call since u have called him but have time to read the posts here..wat a friend u have...dude...

last....u can say all wat u wan...calling me idol or cheapo...anything...but before tat...reflect on ur pervious posts before u state "facts" as u are slapping urself right in ur face...but pls state facts from this thread only...

only not to forget...only guilty pple are very defensive....

dreamer17

last post...winnie

winnie pls explain why the agent joseph is explaining the misunderstanding to fuyutsuki since eoj is away as u mention?...weird...

anyway tats all i have to say...dun worry i shant bothera dn post on this thread anymore...u can say all wat u wan...

dreamer17

patricia

first, i believe only winnie engage eoj agent services tats y she is so defensive...

u have a point..no doubts everyone wants a good deal!! even me!!!...but wat i dun like abt this whole issue which i believe is posing as a helpful forumer to pass gd deals to other but in actual fact the forumer is the one selling his own travel package. hope u get wat i mean. one question i have in mind and other forumers...y is eoj asking pple to pass him email and he forward to his agent?..eoj so eng meh?..since the agent can communicate thru email...why eoj dun wan to leave the agent contact and email in the forum so that everyone can contact him direct. weird right?...

anyway like i have mention in my previous post, i shant bother abt this thread...and let eoj continue to do his agent a favour by getting more lobangs for him...

winnieong

Dear all readers after much discussion with my hubby tonight and reading all this stuff about people not even understand what facts is, I'm really upset. My hubby did asked me to inform the agent in Bali and to apologize to them for having intro them in this forum and not know it will tarnished their company's name and services in this forum as to let them know that I was just trying to share our holday joy in this forum, yet turnout to be embrassed by people who I've not even met. Having a lot of fun initially but turn out to be this, made my heart cried. I still will travel with the agent whenever we go to Bali, cos we did our comparison and personally experience their service, and will continue to recommend them to all our friends. Joseph told me in his email that I don't need to prove anything coz his company has enough people network to help him to grow and after receiving reply from him who apologised to me for having some idol in this forum making my blood boiled, I decided not want to share any more in this forum. I've taken this very personally and hoping the moderator will do something about this idol who don't even know that he is slapping himself. A very kind words from Joseph in his email, happy &amp; be truth to your friends &amp; yourself then nothing can stop you from being happy. Last word to Andrew (eoj), I'm sorry for you, but I guess like what my hubby said, there are alway "small people" living around us, we can be more happy by just ignoring them. Lastly, Good luck to all readers in this forum and hope you can enjoy a super honeymoon or holiday like us if you happened to holiday to Bali. Farewell!

noknok

Mintz, you said their price not competitive.. did you find other agents?? or you DIY all on your own??

For those who has been to Bali before, what's the rate like for spa??

pratasuri

The agent, Joseph already contacted me and reassured my arrangement for our Bali trip this coming weekend. I also spoke to Dynasty travel asking them about the agent, they acknowledge that they have working relation with Joseph and I spoke to Mr. Suresh, one of their client, said he was very pleased with their service. I guess we are ok, now. I think dreamer owe us and poor winnie an apology,

sweetsweet97

I also rec'd email from Joseph, then I read this treat and saw the fuzz, how come got ppl so Bo Liau I only asking for contact for our trip and hv ppl say stupid thing like that. Can ask if all this Bo Liau thing alway happen in this forum?

kellyt

a how are? i jus come back from bali arrange by that agent and want to share my experience if i share here ppl will think i eoj or winnie or all those ppl that (you know who) put all the new register ppl. ahya, don't know la, i just want to say we had a wonderful time in bali and that joseph is really very good in what he do. we like his company, that's all la, if you ppl no believe i also don't care.

mintz0309

noknok, i finally decided to diy. sourced for my own villa and engage a driver my friend had used previously. of course the agent says there is a difference in quality and service, but well, there's no way to know until i try both out myself and compare.

ger_mummy

after having a talk with my hubby on this issue that is happening here.
here is his comment-since the company is supported with all the links n is well proven tat this company really exist.it can be trusted.
If the services n rates provided by them are being highly recommanded by so many pple,then we should try out ourselves.
if we don try it,how we know?

so i think we shouldn't doubt this agent.
my apologise to those i once doubt.sorry.

eoj

What's happening? only away for a week and I see you people here all confused and lost. i was away for assignment a week and i guess maybe b'coz i'm too hot here people start to stir fire. anyway, this is what i have to say, all the people who came in to this tread looking for good service and good rate like i do, i spend a lot of time in this forum not only in this tread to look for something value for money, at the same time i share some of what i know, and so some other people can enjoy a good deal but we all know that sometime your request may not be able to be met, we all understand that don't we but that does not mean majority of the people can not enjoy a good deal, right? i won't have to explain as of what other people have to ask, but if you want me to share, i'm most happy to share, if you happend to be in here, dreamer, i'm back thank you for your concern and making me more popular in this tread. btw i've already told winnie that she don't have to be sorry to anyone for sharing and i wanted to say big thank you to her and people who came in to clarify what i've shared if any one still need to contact the agent for a good deal, you know what to do, just send your email i'll forward to them on my msn (that's why they contacted some of you in such a fast speed) it's all about holiday, be happy Cheers!

eoj

hi people, look like DREAMER is up to his nonsense again, check out http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/4/650764.html?1236754767

This time a member "winning11" was his victim. But I think all those people he hits on are not the victim, but the people who wanted to get good offer from this forum got scare off because he stir up untruth remarks about what genuine people wanted to share their experience and contacts.

I supposed he has been doing this quite offen, hope all people in this tread, no, all the people in this forum should be able to decide for themselve rather then to get deprive of having find your good loban just becoz some joker has nothing better to do.

Yes, Dreamer, now that I'm back and ready to kick some ass.

eoj

Hi Happy,
If this is your first time to Bali, would suggest that you book your stuff from some agent. You can arrange your own flights online, can be cheaper with Lion Air.

You can check with a few agent for accommodation, do make some comparison on their rates and services.

Some interesting place in Bali "Must Go" on 1st time would be Tanah Lot, Kuta Beach, if you don't mind travel a bit, kintamani is also a nice place to visit.

If you like, I can recommend an agent who operate in Bali, I know them long and so far been to Bali a few times and I get them arrange everything for me, car, hotel. but I book my own air ticket.

happy2009

thanks eoj, please PM me the contact. btw, do your agent do group arrangement or they just do couple? Cos we have bout 7-8 of us.

pratasuri

To everyone who are planning to go to Bali. I just came back from Bali with my family. Before our holiday started, we was told about maybe the agent we was recommended in this forum was a scam. But I must say, they are genuine and I should say, they are more than genuine.

I was so worried at first, when I read about someone saying bad stuff about some people sharing their too good to be true experience but I received a call followed after a email from the agent. I must now credit their very friendly service and my husband said that the agent not only help us to save lots of unnecessary expenses but also given us the choice of what we really wanted to do on a holiday.

Our kids, husband &amp; me enjoyed a lot. So let me re-assure all those who had contacted the agent that eoj &amp; winnie recommended. I don't mind to help recommend them to anyone who want to enjoy a real good service. (but only if I'm not busy)

I'll like to share this, is because I was almost being mislead by people who was trying to frighten us and I want people to know that, like you all, we wanted a good holiday.

Anyway, Eoj, thanks for the sharing.

eoj

Welcome back, glad you enjoy your holiday in Bali. Which hotel did you stay? I was told about a new Indonesian restaurant tempo doedo, did you try that out?

pratasuri

no, did not hear about that new restaurant, maybe next time when we go Bali again.

Was told that there is this hotel in lovina can swim with dolphins, so we planning next trip, we go there

eoj

yes, I heard about that one too, also in the north west, the forest park, was told that place also very nice, planning to take a trip there for my photo section

happy2009

I was given a list of places of interest from an agent in Bali, but want to ask if there is any must visit place in Bali and any local special we must try?
Btw, any comments about bali dynasty hotel? Anyone know where I can find good deal? I want to do a comparison on their deluxe room rate.

eoj

Don't worry Dewa, I don't think winnie was referring to you in her message. It was just that you wrote in between a hitted tread between dreamer17.
There will still be many Sinaporean visiting Bali. Maybe if you need more job, you can check with my Bali friend who operate there, he might have clients for you. PM me if you need his contact.

summerala

Hi Im going Bali next month... Are there any mid range massage spa in Bali U guys would recommend??? Heard that Cozy spa is not bad but there 's male massuers there which Im not very comfortable with...

eoj

There are many SPA available in Bali. I'd learned that they come in 3 range, the hawker range, the mid range and the high end spa.

You can find a lot of hawker ranges spa on the road side of Kuta, legian, semiyak &amp; ubud, this spa provide foot massage treatment to 1-2 hours of traditional body scrub spa treatment. price range from Rp50.000 for foot massage - Rp300.000 for body scrub treatment, but the private room area will not be that private...

The mid range Spa can be found in Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa and before sanur area, they are normally a building by it's self, the skill and treatment are of better quality as they train their therapists in a more professional way. They provide individual private rooms with bath tub for flower bath and shower. price range between USD50 - USD85

The high end spa, they are normally located in a 5* hotel. Like Ritz carlton, ritz spa, Thalasso in grand mirage, the Mandara Spa in Nikko, Ayung Spa in the hanging garden in ubud, the ocean front spa in bulgari resort, the price start from USD180

So it all depend on what you really want, but last time I tried the Red Wine spa in Halo Bali, on the way to sanur. I kinda like that one, the deco, the privacy and the treatment, they let you choose from green tea &amp; chocolate body scrub and a bottle of red wine to enjoy while relaxing in the flower bath. price I paid, USD68 but my friend got us a very good discount

deannen

Hi

i will be arriving late in bali on wed night thus i want to find a mid end hotel to stay then hopefully can move next door? (or nearby) for a comfortable stay....any recommendations?
also i was reading that we can get a tour guide to pick us &amp; bring us ard in bali - who to contact?
pls do advise me...1st trip to Bali =)

eoj

not sure if you rec'd my email to you about the agent contact, if not like me know, will send again

sweetsweet97

Hi anyone stay in Ulin villa or villa citaku in seminyak before? any feedback? we are thinking of staying in a 3 bedroom villa, coz we are 10 people, is it good idea to put all 10 of us in a 3 bedroom villa? Hope someone can advise. thanks

sweetsweet97

Hi dewaarte
I click on the website you give but notice that the villa is without pool and it's not even in Bali, it's in aeolian island not sure where in the world is that, it's either you give the wrong website or you are not genuine, anyway thank you and no thanks

ger_mummy

Hi everyone
Pls use the agent recommanded by eoj.
although i never use him due to some last minute changes..2 pair of couples join in the trip last min then one of them has frens there that can help us with everything.
tHIS AGENT,eoj recommand-He was very pro..very friendly in his every email.n not any least of showing any unhappiness when i email him saying i decide not to use him.
(i myself feel so pai sey but for sure my 2nd trip i will use it..as i have already promised myself)
he's really like a friend.i already feel it thru the email..
So use him n i'm sure u won't regret.

eoj

wa! patricia, you post this, you not worried have ppl say you &amp; me are the same person ma?

But thank you for assuring to other ppl reading this thread about my friend's service.

darlinglisa

hi eoj

any recommendation on tour package or tour driver in Bali? don't want so expensive one, i'm interested in shopping tours and visit the rice field &amp; to view Kintamani (lake batur &amp; batur volcano), by the way any pasar malam in Bali? I'll be staying in Ubud.

how about airport transfer? do you think it's better to get the airport taxi from the taxi counter?

you can email me the details at [email protected]

thanking in advance!

eoj

hi readers, was told by some other readers in this thread was telling me that they rec'd more "junk mails" after they post their email address here. to prevent that, those who like to have my bali friend's contact, pls PM me instead of posting your email contact in here, good luck