Bali

eoj

Darren & Royal
already send you both the contact, if not rec, let me know, or can pm me.

kristina97

can anyone provide information for The Beverly Hills Villa in Bali? There are 6 of us going on this trip and looking for a nice villa but not too ex. Any recommendation?

kristina97

Hi Dewa,
Thank you for your information. Would you know what's the best price for their one bedroom private pool villa? I can't find the beverly hills villa listed on the website you said.

noknok

Kristina, you may wanna enquire from EOJ's contact. Their website posted somewhere up there. I did email Beverly hills direct before and the rate that they offer me is not as good as what the agent's offer. But I din take up the offer as I find other villas more value for money. (I chose villa air in the end) Haven't been there yet cos it's for my honeymoon. Just some advise on costing.

kristina97

Thks Noknok,
I already contacted the same agent from Eoj, indeed so far they have got me the best rate for The beverly hills. I was asking dewa, cos he responded with another website, so I thought, maybe he can offer more better price, need to compare before deciding, hehe.

We was comparing Villa air before, the price was slightly higher, compared to The beverly hills (given by the agent) But I was told that beverly hills has more larger room, garden, private pool and bathroom than Villa air.

When are you going? Me & my hubby will be going Bali early next month. Was told that the weather is nicer during July & August.

noknok

I only going in September after my wedding. I requested for Honeymoon package for both places. Cos I thought honeymoon mah, I'll prefer to have breakfast in the villa itself, candlelight dinner, etc. Beverly hill package including all these extra things is on par with Villa Air (but beverly hills no breakfast in e room). However, Villa air got one more dinner cruise, daily minibar, tea, etc (can't remember liao). So in the end we choose villa air, there were a lot of good reviews for villa air but we can't find any for beverly hills. Just to share my findings.

kristina97

Thks dewa,
I already checked with many online and a travel agent in S'pore and my friends also given me good feedback, so far the agent has given me an unbeatable price. I'll be confirming with them later this week. Thank you for your help.

sweetsweet97

Hi Kristina, I'm going Bali in August, can you give me some feedback about The Beverly Hills Villa and that agent's service, when you come back? when are you coming back from Bali?

thngs

I realise a lot of new member supporting eoj. I notice those with a few number of post will definately ask for recommendation, den say their package is good compare to other agency, lastly is coming back from bali and commended how good their service is. are u guys working together? or is there only one person using different ID?? watever it is, i will say u are brilliant.

eoj

Hi Priscillia, good to have a high post number like you asking question like this. There has been many speculation about this before already and I notice many also did booked with the same agent, but did not share their experience here, probably due to busy commitment. I guess the best way to find out if that agent are really good or not, you probably have to check them out yourself. All I can say, good service or bad service is all by word of mouth after experiencing by one.

There was also some tot I'm the agent and started to ask me for package rate, I would then have to refer them to my friend in Bali, that's much I can do. So, let me say again, I got to know this agent 2 years ago when I was doing a project in Bali and I did enjoyed their service and felt obilgated to help them as each time when I go to Bali, they took care of me like brothers. But the most I can do is to share in this thread about what I experience, any further details, it's still best to check with my Bali's friend.

hello higtech,
many hotel arround kuta from home stay till 5 star hotel,depend what kind hotel dou you want ,bear beach or on the city
for hotel near beach have inna kuta beach,santika,bali dinasty,hard rock,harris mercure
etc but i recomend you holliday inn beach hotel its new hotel at kuta
and for hotel arround legian street like maxy hotel,whiteroses,matahari bungalow,legian beach,all season,kuta lagoon
i recomend whiteroses and kuta lagoon

if you need more info please replay on this thread so many reader can read the information

i thinks that better than PM because i also can share info to other reader on this forum also

jennyd

hi eoj,
i'm also looking at bali as a honeymoon destination in october.

kindly pm me your agent contact.

thank you.

jennyd

hi eoj,
i have received, thanks.
have sent joe an email.
happy.gif

lyne_19

hi..
i just back frm my holiday in bali & want shearing about my first trip.bali is very beautiful island.
i am lucky b,coz i meet friendly,and honestly driver,reasonable price.he really look after me and my family.pm me if you need him.

hi hitech,
for accomodation/hotel near HRC for your budget like ,aneka beach hotel,wina hotel,mercure,inna kuta beach,harris hotel

but if you come to bali onjune till end august they will charge more for high season surcharge from Rp 100.000 till 200.000 depend the hotel

and for cheap hotel arround there include high season surcharge arround Rp 700.000 it's yulia beach inn but location not in front the beach

liem_yuon

hi lyney....

may i know your driver in bali, i will going to bali next week with my family.i been to bali before
but i got very bad agent,he charge me extra money just for 30 minute late.thank....

deannen

Hi guys

just to share that many hotels in Kuta are out of rooms...i tried to book thru ejo's contact but he also mentioned dat most better hotels in Kuta area are all fully booked due to peak season...so, u might have to book direct with the hotel OR opt out of Kuta.. Just to share some inform. Thanks =)

hii liem,
ya many driver at agent like that,because they must folowing rule from the agent,and that right you get more cheap at agent but service also very tight
diferent than freelance driver you can negotiate for time
ususaly freelance driver not very tight for time because we hoping get more coustemer and recomend to other people

and better you dirrect contact to the driver
and for the price between 375.000 till 400.000 /day

thanks choice bali for your holliday

eoj

guess what? www.driverbali.co.cc links to "billythekid" blog. Good try, merta. I guess many ppl can tell who those new members are, simply read between the lines and notice the English used.

Anyway, good luck to your sales promotion, but just for your information, I've learned from my agent friend in Bali, the car arrangement are normally for 10-12 hours a day. Not that I've heard people have to pay extra for extra hour, except from freelance driver.

hi eoj,
you can on this forum,
liem youn write
hi lyney....

may i know your driver in bali, i will going to bali next week with my family.i been to bali before
but i got very bad agent,he charge me extra money just for 30 minute late.thank....

she said your agent ?????????????????????????

and than
i write on my post
ya many driver at agent like that,because they must folowing rule from the agent,and that right you get more cheap at agent but service also very tight
diferent than freelance driver you can negotiate for time
ususaly freelance driver not very tight for time because we hoping get more coustemer and recomend to other people

i said your agent ??????????????????????????
you thinks just you have agent ?
in bali many agent broooooooo

why u anggry i said agent ??????????????
if you not owner the agent why you angry

this competition
slow brooooo
all reader know

lyne_19

hi eoj....

i just want shearing with liem about my driver in bali, maybe you think your friend agent better then him is not my problem,if i am enjoyed the trip with him why i don,t help him ,same like you help your friend.

liem_yuon

hi lyney.

thank,s for your information about your driver,i did click his web, and contact him directly.i think
his good driver if look from his face. thank,s anyway...
and for eoj thx for comment about my english, honestly i can,t write english because normally i speak korean.

eoj

Hi Merta,
Don't get me wrong. Just can't help when you have to post all at about the same time, responding each other after one another, same style of writing, just make ppl curious. If you have read thru the old thread, you will get to know that I'm a professional photographer and not in travel. Guess I'm still not as knowledgeable enough to handle that. As for your kind invitation for "FREE" showing me around in Bali, thanks, my friend will take care of that for me..I don't believe in free lunch in this world.

hello leney tan, liem young,and eoj
for leney tan,
im dewa still dewa billy family this morning i have ask with him and he said he have handle u in bali and than he said you stay at 1 villa ,he said if i post on this forum say his hello to you
may be he not post again on this forum,but he said big thanks already recomend his service to other ppl
also thanks choice bali for your holliday

and for eoj
im sorry if i too hars speak,im also have many friend in singapore also photografer like u and every month come to bali bring his coustemer ,i thinks make all clear ,and if you want recomend your friend agent its ok ,but dont bring name some one,like me and billy
im sorry my engglish not very well

bali ppl love peace

and for liem youn
i thinks billy good driver,im know hwo him and you not disappointed use him for driver in bali
also lyney tan have used his service before
every day i have see him at the tourist obyek,because we same work frelance tour driver in bali

enjoy your holliday in bali

peace to all

thngs

eoj friend's is charging way too high, i show my sis in law the quotation, she was so angry, and said this agent wanna chop ppl's head, everything over charge. She said its "BALI" not "PARIS". wahahahahaha

Anyone has better recommendation beside eoj?

eoj

hi priscilia, i hv checked with my friend, they cc me a copy of email that was forwarded to you about their offer. how can USD110 per pax be over charging?? they incl 6 days private car, spa, dinner, rafting & all fee for tour. i think even the private car already cost more than the price offers to you.

so maybe you hv mis-read their offer, i don't think anyone else in bali be able to offer the same service n rates

liem_yuon

hi readers....

i am still in bali now. i am happy because billy
toke me looking kite festival in sanur beach.this the first time i see kite festival.very big kite,about 4 - 7 meters.
for lyney.... thx for your recommend billy transportation service to me. he,s good driver and tour guide.friendly & always help to get discount.we very enjoyed have trip with him.

nissan2001

Hi, is the price reasonable?
*VOLCANO TOUR*
( start 8 .30 am - return 18.00 pm)
-barong & keris dance
-hand weaving processing
-art painting cooperative
-active volcano ( buffet lunch)
-coffee plantation
-holy spring water temple
-rice terrace
-ubud market
-jimbaran bay ( sea food bbq dinner)

*BEDUGUL TOUR*
(start 9.00 am - return 19.00pm)
-taman ayun temple
-rice field
-temple on the lake ( buffet lunch)
-see view 2 lakes
-fruit & flower market
-alas kedaton
- tanah lot temple ( sunset)

the price : 400 thousand rupiah / car ( include aircond car, english speaking driver,
petrol, parking fee)

* PACKAGE PRICE :- VOLCANO TOUR ( SGD 75 / PERSON)
-BEDUGUL TOUR ( SGD 70 / PERSON)
the package price all include : aircond car,english speaking driver,petrol,buffet lunch,
entrance fee,sea food bbq dinner,parking fee.

liem_yuon

hi hightech

the itinerary you got same like my itinerary from billy transportation. but i take for transport only from he service.i think is reasonable price, because i know his service very good, much better than my driver before, but after you. i just want shearing what i got from his service.

krispy

I think there has been some speculation about touting from some of the drivers here. Especially when I see posts from newly joined members recommending the services of certain drivers. I've been active in Singapore brides and Singapore motherhood forum for quite some time, so I'd like to give my take on it.

From what I see, there seems to be 3 drivers now.
1. Dewa (from Bali Discovery tours)
2. Billy (also nicknamed Dewa, who used to be one of Dewa from 1's driver but now has gone off on his own)
3. Joseph (eoj's contact)

I'm currently planning a trip to Bali in Sept and have written in to all 3 asking for quotes. I wrote in on Monday and so far, only Billy has come back with prompt responses to my queries. Dewa from Bali discovery tours quoted me horribly high, and Joseph has told me he will get back to me by this weekend, but I've not heard from him yet.

I don't know if what Billy quotes me is the cheapest or the best. But what I can honestly say is that, so far, he's been the most prompt in his replies and I've been emailing him 2-3 times with changes to my itinerary. He's been patient and for that, I'm grateful.

I highly recommend that you write in to all the tour operators you can find in Bali and find the one most suitable for you. I see that eoj has been busy promoting Joseph and it was for that reason that I had such high hopes for Joseph. I'm certainly glad I didn't email him alone cos I'd be most disappointed by now.

I'm not promoting anyone. But whoever I go with, I'll certainly write back to the forum and let you guys know how it went.
happy.gif

lyne_19

hi krispy.....

i just want shearing with you on this forum,same like you i am not promoting anyone,but what i got from billy service when i am holidays in bali very fantastic service,his honestly man,friendly and always happy. he have friends every where in bali.
you not wrong if you choice billy transportation service be your transport, driver & tour guide in bali.
did you click his web : www.billytransport.blogspot.com
his web is very simple but his service is very fantastic. you will enjoy your trip with him.

eoj

HI Krispy,
right move, that's what I would recommend, get a few quotation to do some comparsion, normally the in between rates are the best bargain, i think.

just one correction, my friend Joseph is not a driver, he runs the travel office in Bali. I'm not sure why he did not reply you quickly, in fact, that's not normal, maybe he is away for his own holiday. anyway, good luck to your holiday trip to bali.

krispy

Hi Eoj,
Thanks for the clarification.
happy.gif
Btw, I just receved a mail from Joseph. He must be really busy cos I didn't even get a sample itinerary from him. Anyway, it's ok.