Attitude Photograpy

romance_ing

Hi Brides of attitude

Would like to find out whether does he return us soft copies of all the photoshots taken even though not all are included in the ablum?

Are the ablum done in mag style or the normal way?

didally

I met him 6 mths back, he's still using film. But he says he's exploring into the digital photography side. And he doesn't do the mag style. Really like his works but really on the high side. Still undecided. =(

pink_ice

Helo, all,

Negatives returned by Eric, dats the best part! Can wash a few pass to frens or relatives... etc... kekeke.... Rite brides?
biggrin.gif

Btw, my photoshot hv been scheduled beg. April! Ye!!! So excited!!!

marky

Hi all,

I am too very impressed with his portfolio when i saw it at Tan Yoong. For those who have him before. Can u please email to me. Like to see more of his work. Thanks alot.
[email protected]

Cheers ya...

silverpen

Hi everyone

Does Attitude Photography has a website where I can take a look? I was searching on the internet but could find none.

If not, can someone email me their contact details and perhaps some of your photographs? [email protected]

Thanks

pink_ice

Helo, Goober,
Nice to see ya here too! Thks....

Helo, Sliverpen,
Check this out. www.attitude.com.sg.

Helo, Ex-Attitude photography brides,
Can anyone tell me how will the procedure be like on the PS day hur? What should we bring along? Will the makeup artist oso follow us? Mine's coming soon,
biggrin.gif
hee...

mish

hey gers,

i am also engaging eric to take photos for our indoor and outdoor. Nice but its really different from others. thats why we like him. Becoz its different. He is now using digital. Can see his work at his website ar...

http://www.attitude.com.sg/

Check it. Hope this helps. His price range about 3k + But he returns all negative. so better la..

gerlho27

Haha, i drive pass bukit timah there. The big wording of"attitude" really attract me.:>

Can share me your webby and packages of PG?
Some ppl told that ROM PG packages with 200++ photos standard rate is S$200, don't know true or not.Is it correct?

:>

gerlho27

huh?, Bukit merah there not belongs to Attitude?
I tot that's the one...:-o

Thanks, Achauzie.
happy.gif

Do you know their webby?

lingyee

hihi...
I had my photoshoot with Eric from Attitude 1 month back, the photoshoot was fantastic. The dat started from 8am all the way till 9 plus at night. Trust me, after the photoshoot will suffer some aches here and there from those poses. My hubby and myself enjoyed tremendously throughout the shoot! We have viewed our pictures and waiting to see our album. Eric told us that we shall be his new sample album placed at Tan Yoong.. hee.. as i am a Tan Yoong bride as well. For those couples who are waiting for your photoshoot, have fun ya!
His webbie is www.attitude.com.sg

purpletulips

hi princess ling!!! wow!!! u're gonna be eric's new album in tan Yoong!??!? gosh!!! your pics must be really really awesome!!! and your gowns too!!! i love tan yoong's creations! which locations did u choose for your PS? can i see your pics pretty pls??? =) [email protected]. cant wait!

lingyee

sorry, i have yet to receive my pics... once i receive from him, shall email it to u 2(purpletulips ans schnauzie). Actually we wanted to go to our bridal suite and take, But eric wanna bring us out to Little India, the night shots are taken at fullerton! The pics are awesome! Really fantastic! hee.. Eric enjoyed working on our pictures too! My gowns are gorgeous! very princessy!

schnauzie

princess ling, did u meet eric before hand to discuss where to go or only decide on the day itself? go outdoor then cannot change attire huh?

lingyee

We met before the photoshoot but did not finalise on the location, he juz ask me to bk the hotel. According to the make up artist, he dun anyhow bring people outdoor. Coz nid to be daring enuff to take nic pictures outdoor if u know wat i mean. hee.. So we were overjoyed when we heard tat! i am still waiting for his call to tell me that my album is ready! Dun worry.. juz go with an open mind! juz enjoy the photoshoot! hee... either hotel or outdoor, he is great! maybe u would like to discuss with him places u like to go, coz i dun have any preference on locations. To me, my focus is the couple.. haha...

lingyee

Yeah... u dun nid to so anything now. Jus maintain your figure and good complexion! Before the shoot, do highlight and colour your hair, mani and pedi, do not drink water before you sleep! have a good breakfast before your shoot too! i have pic taken by hp on my photoshoot, if u wan, i can email to u! Buy nice and comfortable heels!

purpletulips

hi princess ling! u must've had a tough time selecting your pics since yr pics turned out so great rite? did u end up topping up alot? wat's eric's top-up charges like? and yes!!! i wanna see your hp pics pls!!! [email protected]. wish u wld get your softcopy pics back soon! cant wait! ;p

lingyee

Hi purpletulips, ya.. i had a hard time choosing the pics, I am sure all eric's couples are like us coz all pics are awesome! per extra pic is 50 bucks! will email the pic to u shortly.. hee....

lingyee

Hi Schnauzie,
hee.. i cun resist coz i wan the pics in the wedding album! plus he will do special effects to some pics.. and 50 bucks is quite affordable.
Hi Angel19c,
My package is 3980 with make up artist and package signed at TanYoong. Eric charges 3k for his photoshoot without make up artist. I advise u arrange to meet him with your husband. My wedding pics is not ready yet, still waiting for him to get back to me. 25 pics in the standard package. If U have the $, go for his overseas shoot! very nice!

canice82

Hi girls! I am new to this forum! Wedding in Jan08 and I've only just started looking around for BS .. worry worry
sad.gif

I'm really interested in Attitude's pics - is Eric the only photographer there? Care to share your pics with me? my email is [email protected] many thanks in advance!!

kloudiia

Hello! I'm a Jan08 bride too, and my PS is gonna be in Nov with Eric as well.

You can't miss his laughter as he laughs really loud haha... :D

sandiy

Halo...!

Am now shopping for my BS/PS; wedding is next mid next yr.

I see that Attitude's pics is really different from the rest. Could anyone pls share any information (such as price, no. of pixs, experience on the svc, etc..). Thanks...!