Anyone tried TRA?

pigy

Heard the TRA slimming is very effective. Has anyone of you tried it? How long do we have to use it?

lilzest

TRA is really effective and more importantly safe...3 mths program that includes the right diet, exercise and nutrition, very practical program for modern people.

coolie28

Zara,do share with me too..
Although I took the acupunture slimming,I also want to learn about your program.Thankzz ya...

share79,FYI..myself on acupunture slimming..More like detox + acupunture + dietary plan..

Let we hear from zara...

pigy

Zara, I heard its only a 3 months program?? Do we need to buy anymore stuff to continue in order to maintain the weight etc?

lilzest

Yes, its true...it cost 2K+...but these are well spent as they are the cost of all 3 mths supply for the 6 different prodts. its really very affordable..unlike many programs, you actually pay for their services. In TRA, the consultation is free, and my consultant is a pharmacist, she now has weekly TRA classes and her brother ( a medical doctor) is also running it with her. Her whole family is involved. Why don't you just give her a msg at 98006632 (Roz)..
BTW, if anyone has either citibank or DBS credit card, you can also opt for either 6 or 12 mths instalment...

lilzest

Hi Iris..its a three mth program..it depends on individual, if the person is obese, and is overweight by more than 20kg, its not safe to lose so much weight in 3 mths, then you would prob. need another set, the thing abt TRA is that its not a weight loss program but a weight management program..it manages your weight...the 3mts is the start..but a lot of my friends actually just take the 3 mths program because its enough to keep their fats away and give them the slender figure.

lilzest

BTW, TRA is the program which has gone through and passed HSA safety test. The company is also case trust...so the decision to embark on this wonderful program is really you! You are the key to getting a healthier you...don't hesitate anymore..unlike other prog, there's detox, ( which is definitely going to make you lose weight,actually lose water), using other methods to enhance metabolism..etc..TRA is all abt 3 simple concept...right nutrition, right meal and right exercise. That's why even doctors and pharmacist recommend this prog..lose weight for HEALTH!

tsjll

Hi

i am currently on this TRA program for 2wks.

anyone had finish this program? or on this program?

did u lost any weight?

Thks

lilzest

I have, and no rebound for since 3 years ago. In fact I lose extra 4 kg frm all of thse. Be persistant and follow what your consultant teach you its the simplest you can find. If you are on a bigger scale, do continue the program for the next few mths as 3 mths is just a start to correct back your metabolism, because we cannot lose so much in 3 mths.

tulipng

Hi,

i have IBS-diahorea kind and i have latocase intolerence. am i able to take up this programme? as i have senstive stomach, so many supplements that need to take, is this fine?

lilzest

Hi Tulip, the unique part of TRA is that its safe, this I can guarantee, I always tell my friends that the supplements are food in capsules, so its not something additional, unless you are allergic to certain types of herbs, that you can discuss with your consultant. I'm sure you may have to add other supplements to help with your IBS. But, losing weight is definitely key to a healthier digestive system. and TRA can do that.

coolie28

Hi Tulipng,

Emm..Usually supplement is good for us and it doesnt bring any effect wo..If you take the program,you may take the supplement to check out with your doctor lor whether it's safe to consume or not..

For myself I gone through an acupunture slimming which able to shed off 10kg in 3mth cycle and able to maintain for 1yr+..
This is interesting program...heeee

enirac

Hi Tulipng,

UI have the half the same problem with you.. hee.. I got IBS. My worst attack was gastric pain for 24x3 (no joke!) and green loose stools during the 3 days of attack. I did a scope then, was worried it was ulcer or wat. The conclusion was IBS.
sad.gif

I'm 3rd week into TRA program and so far, i have ZERO weight loss but i shed about 1kg of FATS and also lost 4cm off the waist! :D

Am happy so far with this program and looking forward to my end of 1st, 2nd and 3rd month.
happy.gif

Anyone keen to find out more can email me [email protected]

lilzest

Trust me, TRA is safe, it even have the HSA certs that certify that it is safe. This is apart frm the existing 6S quality process that guarantees their safety. If you need to lose weight for health and be in control, TRA is the answer. Don't hesitate, there's just too many clinical studies and testimonials to show that it works.

starrycarin

Hi Dre@mie, yes the supplier is from nuskin...FYI, nuskin was recently given the award of one of the 100 most trustworthy company frm Forbes. This is a new award given by Forbes after the Lehman brothers episode, so as to give a better crediblility to really good companies. The program has been going on for 5 years now..

ninz

Hi, im also new here.

I heard TRA product 9 mths ago, still in suspection until yesterday, i decided for a try...
start from today i trying the TRA product, will share with you how work of this product.

chay2

Hi Gals,

If you wish to slim down effectively but in a healthy method. You should try TRA. You will definitely satisfied with the result. My friends tried it and I feel surprise that he slim down a lot after the program. So, I'm thinking to share this to those who wish to loss fat instead of weight.

gratitude

Hi, neelia,

TRA is a patented weight management program for long-term weight control to help boost metabolism, reduce carbohydrate cravings, and maintain normal cortisol levels. It is under NuSkin/Pharmanex which is a 5A1 Company in USA.

TRA Concept:
TRAâ„¢ - A proven combination of world class supplements, exercise, and nutrition that provides you with tools to meet your weight management goals in the most comprehensive, effective and safest approach.

The Right Products:

Fighting FAT is the key to a healthy, long-term weight management program success formula!

TRAâ„¢ provides a well-balanced, multifaceted approach to weight management with the following mechanisms:
· TRA™ Control Carbohydrate Cravings
· TRA™ Control Stress
· TRA™ Control Fats Storage
· TRA™ Increase Metabolism

The Right Nutrition:

Always follow the 3-3-3-3 Diet Principle: take 3 servings of Carbohydrates, 3 servings of Protein, 3 servings of Vegetables and 3 servings of Fruits.
· One of the rules in successful weight management is DO NOT GO HUNGRY! It is recommended to eat more of high fiber and low fat food. Proper diet can promote fat burning and control fat storage in your body.
· Consume plenty of macronutrients (proteins; carbohydrate; soluble fiber and fat) and micronutrient (antioxidants, vitamins and minerals) to achieve your weight management goal.
· Fresh and color rich foods are high quality foods, processed and whitened foods are low quality foods. High quality foods are natural and healthier, assisting in your weight loss efforts.

The Right Exercise

Exercise can be as simple as walking, 15-30 minutes of jogging or taking the stairs instead of the elevator. You can also choose anything you like to do so long as you move yourself physically. Start to "MOVE" and see results!

e-mail me if you want to learn more <[email protected]>

fetus

Dear all,

I am new in this forumn. I agreed with what chai has mentioned here.. No doubt to be slim is better than plump... cos can wear nice nice clothes.. But then hor..need to slim down in the healthy way. For me I have lost 12kg in 4mths and is through the healthy way. My energy level increased and i realised I am able to jog (w/o panting) for 30mins instead of my usual 10mins even if i had started to jog after a 3 mths break.

mumu

Hi neelia, Alice is right. I'm really amazed at how serious the company is when they even patent the program to show that it works as a package inclusive of the diet, supplements and exercise.

rabbiahcocom

My mum is currently on 2nd month of TRA. She used to have very high cholesterol level. There are many good news that I can share about her progress in TRA. She has lost % body fats,body weight and gain % skeletal muscle. In addition to this, she has reduced her waistline by 2cm and her body age has reduced from 69 to 68. Her actual age is 60.
Amazingly, her cholesterol level has reduced too.
I believe TRA has influenced my family to lead healthy lifestyle. Since my mum is the main cook in the house, she has learnt to cook food dishes healthily and has gained the habit of eating lots of fruits and vegetables. She is more active now, definitely.In fact, her knee pains have gone completely too.
For those who would like to manage your body weight healthily and effectively or have been suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia (high fasting blood sugar level) due to obesity/weight problems, I would like to highly recommend you to join TRA. Like the rest of the members have shared that TRA is a patented programme and has been approved by HSA.
Anyway, there is a complimentary TRA guest event every Saturday. If you would like to attend, please visit http://tra-guest-event.eventbrite.com/ for more info.

mumu

Congrats to your mum! Tell her to keep it up. Its not easy for older people to lose weight and she can set a good example to us all. Younger ladies can still try any method, even if it can jeopardise their health but older people especially like your mum with health condition cannot afford to try try the wrong methods. SO, I'm really glad Rabbiah shared abt her mum so that other people can share TRA with our sick parents whoa re overweight and really need to lose weight. I learn all these frm my consultant who is a pharmacist. she appreciates how this patented program help her patients lose weight healthily and simply!

mumu

Hello Aleixis, TRA main priority is safety, second efficacy. That's why it is patented. I know of a friend who took TRA to have her 4th child. Doctor advised her to lose weight in order to achieve that. Halfway through the program, at around 2mths, she successfully conceive. And her baby turns out really healthy, healthier and more chubby than her previous 3 pregnancy.

In fact, the last round I went for TRA seminar, the chief scientific officer, Dr Joe Chang also mentioned that the only person that shouldnt take TRA skinny people..Dont worry, TRA is really safe.

Check out their 6S quality process, its really something you can never get from many supplement companies out there.To me, 6S guarantees safety and efficacy.

mumu

Hello dre@mies TRA's first priority is safety. I understand frm my consultant and also from the trainings I attended TRA is just food in a capsule. Being food there shld be no harm to the liver. I know a number of cases where the clients have high liver enzymes or even fatty liver. I urge you to find out more by attending these talks. People with liver problem cannot be on any slimming program that cannot guarantees safety. TRA is different. I also have live testimonials of a person with kidney problem.. heart transplant patient.. heart bypass patient. These people need to lose weight but again only TRA allows them to lose weight safely. You can contact this person Roz at 98006632 for more info. She will help you!

enirac

Hello all!

Just to update, I've completed my TRA prog last Oct '10 and have since lost a total of 10kg! Lost 7kg during the prog and another 3kg from Oct '10 till date. =))

mumu

Congratulations Carine! I'm sure you agree that the three months was a beautiful journey and it has empowered you to be in better control of your health! Congrats once again...

amybb

I got a friend who is a distributor... 3 month programme cost $2080.. abit on the expensive side.. But seeing her lost 12kg over 3 months makes me heart itchy.. but not affordable to me now :s

lilzest

Its great to see so many successful testimonial for TRA!!! Go TRA!!! The program has been around for five years now and more people are aware of this great program. Ladies who are going through it, jia you!

jkewkw

Hi all,

I am interested in this TRA programme, can any consultant out there staying at Jurong to meet up with me ?

Thanks &amp; regards

Hi jkewkw,

I had tried the TRA program myself. My consultant stays in the west and she is free to meet up anytime to your convenience.
You can contact her at 91196033 and tell her recommended by Mindy.

hi jkewkw.

the consultant whom u called her juz nw was trying to ask u if can meet later 615pm at jurong area? pls let her know if u can. her num is 91196033