Anyone tried TRA?

I tried b4 herbalife fruit shake, recommended to take like 2meals a day..i can feel quite abit of starving.

TRA is different as u do not need to starve yourself, after 3 months, you shdn't need to take the prducts. I had lost 8.5kg after 3 months, now still maintaining. my tummy went from 34" to 31" and my new pants is still able to wear though 3mths after my TRA program.

Hope this helps.

lilzest

TRA is a great program, that teaches you the right concept on healthy eating, with this right concept, you can continue to eat healthily without putting on weight, in fact you can continue losing weight on your own. That's why it is called the right approach. Herbalife is also a gd product but i understand that you have to take meal replacements and if you are looking at a program, TRA offers a better approach.

tyvin

I thought TRA also involves taking meal replacements and pills. Was debating between TRA and herbalife.

My bf also eat normally wif tra. Yet he din gain any weight despite normal meals. In d past b4 tra even when he eat one teaspoon of rice n lots of workout he still gain weight.

tyvin

Actually i haf a friend who is a pharmacist and she join tra. Just wanna get more info before i take e package with her..
So just take e pills and eat normally? How abt e meal replacements or shakes tat is given?

tyvin

Although no starving, but haf to watch our diet closely. Fist size portion and can't eat as per normal. No oily food and fried food. How to endure tis 3 months?

Hi Joanne,

Once you start the program, everything will be fine. You may be even saying fist size portion is too much for you. As a guy, I didn't eat rice for lunch and dinner, just the dishes. few pieces of fried food is still ok.

Just assure that you will be able to endure the 3 months. Also you will need the right help. My consultant will help you definitely. PM me.

lilzest

Yes, I agree with YX. Intially everything is challenging, but if you look at TRA concept, its about eating right. Ultimately if you want to lose weight for life, you must make some changes and these changes must be something you can continue for the rest of your life, and the 3333 diet is very practical and non restrictive

tyvin

Well, to me is quite restrictive. But then again, dieting is like tat right.. Wad to do. Haf to be so careful when choosing food.. Today going to start on e program. Hopefully i can make it..

tyvin

Food temptations r hard to resist and difficult to change eating habits overnight. Am trying hard. Dun wanna my hard earned money go down e drain!

Sometimes we work it the other way. Once we spent your hard earned money, we will try to do our best at it. That's why there are so many good examples of TRA successes.
We just need to skip "supper" at night, eat healthy, follow TRA instructions. And for a short 3 months, you will see the results. Thereafter we will enjoy the looks that everyone is giving us.

The better part I like about TRA is it helps to reduce our internal organ fats. The fat that surrounds our vital organs causing us to get tired and health to deteriorate etc. This is what me and my doctors recognized that a lot of slimming programs can't do, nor exercising or dieting.

I bet all those who tried TRA understand what I meant.
happy.gif

tyvin

Ya.. My consultant told me abt e visceral fats info. Wad i meant is must ppl can't eat e healthy way den put on weight. I tink most ppl can't survive on healthy eating forever.

tyvin

Den after 3 months still need to watch our diet. If not will put on all e weight again. Anyone still continue e supplements after e 3 months?

lilzest

Yes, your body already understands the way you work and the intake of calories, it will work on its own and you will get better results. I dont continue but I still take the basic supplements like Lifepak, and marine omega to get my body to work at its best!

fatman

Alright I am a dude. 27 going 28 this year.

My family has got a history of Bowel cancer which claimed my grandfather who was only 55 years old.
Then my dad got it as his 60th birthday "present". So genetics is so not on my side.

Now my weight is standing at a massive 107 kgs, that would mean my risk of Bowel cancer is huge.
Coupled with that, I already got a slipped disc protrusion which means I cannot do most form of heavy exercises.

My physiotherapist then recommended me the TRA program. So much so that she even offered to pay on my behalf first as I did not have credit cards to make the installment payment.

Yes it is embarrassing to know that a guy like me has no CC. But when your dad's cancer medication cost easily SGD 1K a WEEK, pockets will be tight.

Anyhow I read up more about TRA here and took her gamble. I could have walked away and left her dry but that's mean since she has such faith that TRA will help. Of course I will pay her back in due time as well.

So now I am day 2 on the program. Wish me luck
happy.gif

lilzest

Hi Fred! You are one lucky guy. This is the right program for you!You are smart to get started looking at your family history of bowel cancer...You can definitely be healthier and lose weight with TRA!

fatman

I have to admit it is hard though. No snacks. No soft drinks etc

Then I have to start walking from MRT to home to get full effect. We will see.

lilzest

Anything new is always a challenge, Fred.
If you want to get a different effect, you need to change, we can't expect to look different by doing the same things rite? I believe you can overcome it and you will see the results in no time!

tyvin

Had my first review today after one week. 0.8kg of weight loss, only 0.5% loss of fats =( but total cm loss is almost 10cm.
Actually din really control much on my diet but result is satisfactory to me. Will continue to strive harder.

Congrats Joanne. This is just the start.
You will see better results as the program moves only. It will surprise you after 7-8 weeks.
happy.gif

fatman

Now it is week 1 of my program.
I just weigh myself before dinner and I am now at 103.8 kg.

Quite a drop but still plenty to go :p

fatman

Now it is day 13.
Weighing at 102.6 kg.
My agent say the weigh loss will plateau a little after the initial drop.

Then it is pure hard work to make the fats "go away."

angelineyupi

Hi everyone , I have 2 months of TRA would like to sell $1k , trim shake ( vanilla ) $45 per tin . Interested pls call me at 92331818 , Thanks !

fatman

Now it is day 22.
Currently measure myself and now at 101.1 kg.
Can't imagine 3 weeks ago I was 107 kg.

Can say quite effective but I think the plateau effect start to show.

More hard work >.>

titaniums

Dear all,

I have tried slimming down using various methods but just didnt succeed. After checking out some of the posts in the forum, i have decided to give the TRA program a shot. I have attended their seminar once so far recommended by a friend who lost 15kg, but he is on the heavy side. Am still skeptical but seeing the reviews here set my heart at ease. I'm signing up for the program, anyone wana come along? Do pm me so we can start the program and motivate each other! [email protected]

ahbuih

Hi everyone,

I would like to understand more about the TRA program, I'm a newbie here and I'm not sure why I can't PM. So, appreciate if someone can contact me and tell me more.

*Angeline (angelineyupi)
Able to contact me for the 2 months supplement?

Thank you everyone.

missy86

Only lost one kg and a few inches after one and a half months. Quite disappointed. It makes me feel tat if i follow strictly e 3333 diet, without e pills, who can't slim down. Expect to loss weight after making modifications to e diet and consuming e pills, but not much weight loss. Even if nv follow e diet strictly, i expect to lose weight and fats cos i am eating e pills, but it did not make any difference. Felt my hard earned money go now e drain.

Oh missy86, I m curious how u take ur pills and what is your regime? Difference consultants will teach different methods to take the pills etc. N my group of friends all showed significant results with our own method.

U can pm me if u need some advice. Otherwise it should work if u follow the recommendations.

petite

I've just started the program for a week and I have lost 1.6kg in the first week. My friend lost 20.3 kg in 3 months but he was 126kg to start with. If you want, we can encourage each other.
happy.gif

petite

hi...
I tried changing my lifestyle by eating 3333 (3 portions fruits, 3 portions veg, 3 portions proteins and 3 portions carbo). It worked! I didn't even have to eat the TRA and my weight dropped to 63.9 kg in a week. That's a drop of 1.4kg...

Imagine! I ate more and I lost weight!!! That's amazing.

Of course it took a lot of discipline. At times I had food cravings too.

After my weight dropped by more than 1 kg within a week, I decided to give TRA a shot. And I lost 1.6 kg in 1 week. I'm into my early second week now. A lot of self control is needed. PM me if you want to know more.

windborn

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding TRA:

Is there a targeted age group to take this? I'm in my mid twenties and was wondering if I'm too young for this.

Is it only for very obese people? I'm currently about 56KG but I have to lose about 8KG of fats, not extrememly obese but I just have some overall fats which I want to lose.

megan01

TRA is safe for all above 12 years of age. Don't worry about the process as the consultant will come by and visit you to keep track of what you eat and monitor your weight. At the same time, you can ask questions and give some feedback to how you feel throughout that session. It is always better to start early so you can get your metabolism working for you =) I am glad my consultant constantly came by to monitor my weight. Although i was slightly annoyed by the fact that I had to meet him so often, I am elated to see the improvements. Overall, my skin got better, I no longer have a problem clearing my system daily, and most importantly, I kept the weight off. My dad who took it under the same monitor of my consultant also managed to lose 8kg in three months (He had a beer belly). Now, not only does he feel more energized, he is also off the medications that he had been taking for eight years - high blood, high cholesterol, diabetic. In fact, my main objective for me to let my dad meet my consultant wasn't so much on making him lose weight, but to get him to be healthy again. I thank all great things around me to have my dad in the pink of health, and I hope you can give this a try as I have convinced myself. (I have never really believed in this until what they did to my dad) - his latest medical report proved it.

veron88

What is TRA program? Is this a kind of health supplement? will it be any risk or side effect from TRA? Is this approved by any health authority in singapore??

wcystsl

Hi, is there anyway that to just consume the half set if not so over weight? And the weight will not bounced back?

sansinger

Hi all,

I'm the TRA program for since Aug 2012 after my girlfriend introduced me to this. I am extremely curious about the reception to this product, thus I googled it and here I am! I would be glad to answer all/any questions about the program.

Please shoot me @ [email protected]

Thanks!

ilovemypets

Hello

Left a few bottles of brand new unopened bottles of TRA to let go.

1) Lifepak $100 (retail price $200)
- 2 box to let go
- multivitamin and metalbolism

2) Trim Shake Chocolate $50 (retail $99)
- 4 bottles to let go
- meal replacement shake

3) Dermatic Cream $60 (retail price $111)
- 2 tubes
- for cellulite

4) TRA Complex $110 (retail price is $209)
- 2 bottles to let go
- for control craving

5) Duolene $65 (retail price $126)
- 5bottles go let go
- for block fat and carbo

6) Diene-O-lene $85 (retail price $161)
- 4bottles to let go
- for increase metabolism

pls pm or email to [email protected] if you are interested. Self collection at Buangkok MRT.

happy.gif