Anyone been to Turkey**

pirharun

If you visit Istanbul, i higly recommend you to take a Princes’ Island (callad also Buyuk Ada) tour. I pumped into this tour on Istanbul Daily City Tours on the internet. It was a regular tour. I was picked up from the hotel and cruised Marmara sea to Princes Island. If you like birds you can also feed seagulls with simit, a type of crisp, while crossing to the island. It may be really enjoyable. After we landed our guide gave a brief explanation and history of this lovely island then we had a horsedrawn carriage tour among pine trees www.privatetoursinistanbul.com This tour was totally awesome. You can take lots of beatiful scenery photos while taking deep breath and relaxing. (The hauses are gorgeus). Or you can sometimes close your eyes and listen the sound of the nails of horses and enjoy this peaceful time. We visited Aya Yorgi Church and Monestry. It is a very old building and has been located on this island for centuries. It is up on a hill where we had to walk unhill 15-20 minutes, but was fine for us. After the end of this relaxing tour we had a delicious meal at a fish restaurant. If you visit Princes’ Island you should really taste one of the fish meals. We had the opportunity to swim but i prefered to walk along the shores until time of return came. I want also mention that you can hire bicycle unless you want to walk or to go with a horsedrawn carriage. I returned to my hotel on time after this exciting and relaxing Princes’ Island tour. This lovely island should be on your list if you visit Istanbul. Thank you very much to this commpany for such a relaxing tour.

FineGuy

I've been there when I was a kid with my Aunties. I can say is a nice please but not really appreaciate it so much. But better plan first before you will go. Cheers

SheenaDeo

Please visit Mediterranean coastline, If you are a beach lover, then this is the right place for you to visit. It has gorgeous coastal views with hidden coves sporting white sand beaches, and hundreds of scattered islands making it a perfect choice for exploring the sea. :)

FineGuy

Please visit Mediterranean coastline, If you are a beach lover, then this is the right place for you to visit. It has gorgeous coastal views with hidden coves sporting white sand beaches, and hundreds of scattered islands making it a perfect choice for exploring the sea. :)

Yah this please is very beautiful, also you can try to go to Ayas Sofa all I know that this is considered as one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and is one of the top things to visit in Istanbul, Turkey.

FineGuy

Also you can check Gaziantep, this place is famous in Turkey for its pistachios, and its amazing kebabs and the Zeugma Mosaic Museum (the world’s largest mosaic museum) are also great reasons to visit.

squishysquishy

I second that! Its really beautiful!
Do not miss Ephesus as well! It is a city of colossal monuments and marble-columned roads, really pleasant and beautiful sightseeing trip!