Anybody has a DIY template (chinese n eng wording) for inserts?

faithjy

Hi doremi, springbride, deep_dreamer & sani,
I've forwarded my template to you ladies this morning!

Thanks for your blessings ... My wedding day went well (with some hicups here and there). Hope you gals have fun planning for your wedding too!!

faithjy

Hi lovestory, esther, snow, esiuol & dinoltan,

Sorry for the late response ... currently visiting my hubby in Brunei so seldom check my email ... no internet PC around here... just send you the template!! cheers

summer06

Hi Faith,

I will be holding my wedding next june in 4seasons. however I am not sure if the cards provided by them is nice enough with printing on the inside. Wat do you all usually have as an insert? Do pp put photo as an insert? Can you also send me your template so that i can hv some idea? Thanks...i totally new at this...

wheel

Hi Faith,

pls email the template, thanks
happy.gif

[email protected]

faithjy

Hi wheel, charsiew & astrogirl,
You've got mail!

Hi ST, you didn't provide me with an email address to send to.

hilsywong

Hi Faith,

Would you mind sharing the template with me as well?

You mentioned you did the layout using photoshop... can you advise me? I am working on photoshop as well.... I have no problem inputting the chinese fonts but everytime I choose any other font types (which I have downloaded), it doesnt allow me to do that and goes back to the default (MingLiu font). I do not have that problem with MS Words. At the moment, the only way I can use the font types I like in Photoshop is to type in Words, then cut and paste into Photoshop.... very time consuming. Do you have a better way to do it????

Thanks in advance!

faithjy

Hi purple rain & misty,
Both of you didn't leave an email address nor could I find one on your profile informaiton.

Hey misty,
with regards to using fonts in photoshop...if u can use the font in MS Word means u have installed it correctly..
however, in adobe u have to enable the use of asian type fonts before you can start using it...