hi elefants, i've emailed you my pics. it's very cheesy hor, cannot laugh ah
happy.gif

as for AD pics, here you go! : [email protected]

aprilgal

hi Pink bunny,
could you share your pics with me?
[email protected]
Me too have round round face...

still have no idea which hairstyle will suit me... having PS in 2 weeks' time, very worried now.

thanks in advance

pinkbunny

karing and baby, sent. but hor, would really appreciate if you could acknowledge when you receive my mail ok? cos alot of people never say anything then i don't know whether they got or not.

ah_bibi

hi hi,

New here, me have taken my photo shot liao but ....... ya me have same problem with you all ...... i have a very round and big cheek .... . me also ba ba too ....... my MUA bun up my hair ........ now dun know how will they photos look ........ i got take picture using my own camera and boy they look fat
sad.gif
....... the hairdos they do for me definately dun suit me ....now can only pray that my PS turns out okie lor.... now finding good hairstyle for my actual day ..

Do you all mind sharing your beautiful picture with me 1st ?? my email add : [email protected]

june85

hi every1...
i'm new to this thread... i'm a BTB who's gg 4 PS in sept... most importantly, i've got a round face too... can any kind souls out there share their lovely wedding fotos with me...
very much appreciated... thanks...
my e-mail address is [email protected]

june85

Hi Pink Bunny

thx for sharing ur fotos... ur face not reali round wat... plus e fotos r so well taken.. how much did u spend on the whole package??

pinkbunny

hi ladies, sent as requested. apologise though that i just clicked on 'forward' so you migh receive some other conversations in the email!

june, i paid 1688 for my package but only for photos and all gowns and suits for the shoot except the kebaya. we also had 2 suits for my husband on the AD. no make up artist cos i brought my own, so i asked for extra photos instead. also they didn't provide a photographer for me on AD.

justlynn, your make up artiste coincidently shares the same name as you? what a coincidence

xy78

Hi Pink Bunny,

Thanks for sharing your photos with me. Your face don't look round at all, more like the shape of an egg. And you look pretty in those gowns.

Just hope my face won't be so round when having photoshoots.

everafter

Hi Pink bunny,

Ur face not round lah..wait till u see mine lor!
i bought a firming/slimming face cream frm Clarins quite sometime. hvnt start to use yet. hope the results would be gd

alexys

Hi all, I'm a Sept 07 BTB.
I used to have square face.. now after put on abit of weight, have become round face. Esp in photos, face look even rounder!
sad.gif

FH calls me a round-faced tabby cat! :p

mosburger

hi all,
chanced upon this thread. i've just solemnised my marriage but hvnt customary. i also have round face problem. seems like it's due to e high cheek bone. gee, my FH also say that's cute. but i'm more worried how e MUA will do my hair for PS.

joxue

Hi pink bunny,i also have a round face.. going to have my PS in 2 weeks, can you share your pics with me too?

[email protected] thanks a lot
happy.gif

Btw can i just check if the studio provide transport during the photoshoot or do we have to get our own?

xy78

Hi to all the brides,

I also have round/squarish face. Just went back to select my photos and it turn out nice and very well.
happy.gif

not to worry if you all have round face. Your mua and photographer can do wonders to make you look pretty in photos.

winny

<font color="0077aa">hey i too have high cheek bones and whenever i take photos, i look fat. Especially if i turned my head slightly.

I'm small built just the head got a little problem. Hahaha!!

Can anyone share with me what kind of hair style i should have? I see alot of brides combed up their hair which i'm afraid i cant.</font>

kairos

heyhey pink bunny! will be most glad if you can share your photos w me too. i have a very chubby &amp; round face too. So round, my sis tells me, if i were to draw the outline my face on the mirror, i can use a compass &amp; the nose will be the centre.... *gosh*

Can round face brides bun-up their hair? i suppose its possible but you gotta leave some fringe across the forehead?

carebearz

Heard that Chris Ling is really good at making people slim. A lot of good comments about him being good with angles.

I personally really like Chris Wang from Beautybox Makeover. I went to him several times for makeover shots and he really can slim my chipmunk face down. Unfortunately, he don't do outdooor shoots. He only do pre-wedding studio shots from $700 onwards.