Any Korean theme pre-wedding bridal shop to recommend?

Loraine

I am looking for a bridal shop that offers pre-wedding photo shoot package that is in Singapore but in Korean theme/ style?

Korean Makeup Artist
Korean designer for the wedding dress
Korean background for the studio photoshoot etc

setkm

Not many options beside Artiz Studio. My Dream Wedding has Korean themed studio in JB. You can try that too

nophee168

The makeup artist and photographer are korean. They have like 20-25 backgrounds in their studio. So we did all the photos conveniently in studio. I’m not sure about the service at other studios but before our actual photoshoot day they’ll create whatsapp group to include the crew members to discuss the fitting date & what to take note for photoshoot day. We had the photoshoot ard 9am so we reached studio ard 8am. We finished ard noon 12/1pm, had lunch and went back to studio to pick the photos we want. So everything can be settled in 1 day. The photographer was patient with us & directed us to get good expression & angles (both of us awkward in front of camera). They provided refreshment during photoshoot too.

For photo effect, they’ll give you level of adjustment you can choose, like how slim you want for your face, overall body, leg, arm, etc.

setkm

The makeup artist and photographer are korean. They have like 20-25 backgrounds in their studio. So we did all the photos conveniently in studio. I’m not sure about the service at other studios but before our actual photoshoot day they’ll create whatsapp group to include the crew members to discuss the fitting date & what to take note for photoshoot day. We had the photoshoot ard 9am so we reached studio ard 8am. We finished ard noon 12/1pm, had lunch and went back to studio to pick the photos we want. So everything can be settled in 1 day. The photographer was patient with us & directed us to get good expression & angles (both of us awkward in front of camera). They provided refreshment during photoshoot too.

For photo effect, they’ll give you level of adjustment you can choose, like how slim you want for your face, overall body, leg, arm, etc.
Can PM me your package? I’m interested in getting. Do some research beforehand

Zanymaine

Hello! Do you mind pm me the package too? :D

fishy301

Hiii can you pls send me your package information too?? Am very keen on a Korean studio :)

Zanymaine

Hello! Do you mind pm me your package price and details? :)

Blueyy24

Just my input - korean artiz is good at getting couples to pose.. however, that is also because the poses are standard across the backgrounds.. prob 90% of your poses will be the same replicate with other couples if you were to compare. I accidentally saw another couple's album when choosing my photos and it was almost exact replicate except the couple is diff.

What they had in their website is about it. Nth much to rave about actually and i dont see the need to spend so much money on a photographer who is just replicating the same for every couple instead of bringing out their best selves. Spend the same amount for a better photographer is my advice.

I do regret signing with them because I did not expect to get factory standards with that kind of pricing. Furthermore, with that wrong step i took to sign with Korean Artiz, i had to ala carte for actual day and it is causing unnecessary stress.

Steffie_style

Just my input - korean artiz is good at getting couples to pose.. however, that is also because the poses are standard across the backgrounds.. prob 90% of your poses will be the same replicate with other couples if you were to compare. I accidentally saw another couple's album when choosing my photos and it was almost exact replicate except the couple is diff.

What they had in their website is about it. Nth much to rave about actually and i dont see the need to spend so much money on a photographer who is just replicating the same for every couple instead of bringing out their best selves. Spend the same amount for a better photographer is my advice.

I do regret signing with them because I did not expect to get factory standards with that kind of pricing. Furthermore, with that wrong step i took to sign with Korean Artiz, i had to ala carte for actual day and it is causing unnecessary stress.

Hi, how much did u spend on your package with them?

summerxcloset

Hi! Could you pm me your details too please?

Thank you!

Vangelyn

Hi, would you please pm me your details? Thank you!

Blueyy24

Just saw Jianhao & Debbie's photo with Korean Artiz.. i still thought that since he is an influencer, they will put in more effort.. the poses are still the same.. photographer really no creativity and personal touch..

DENNISLI

hi dont mind can pm the package as well. thanks!!

aloev

Just saw Jianhao & Debbie's photo with Korean Artiz.. i still thought that since he is an influencer, they will put in more effort.. the poses are still the same.. photographer really no creativity and personal touch..
got link? Would like to see. :) Thanks!

bluesky3000

Could you pm me the contact details! Thanks and which artiste you got!

gelly

Hi all,

I have a Korean PWS I’m willing to let go at a cheaper price. Do let me know if you’re interested!:)

HWee41

Can you send me the details, please? Thanks a lot.

cpt92

Hi, can pm me the package details pls, i m interested in korean photoshoot

cpt92

Hi, appreciate your time to share the package details pls, [email protected]

squishysquishy

This sound good, I am interested in Korean photoshoot!
Will you be able to pm me the details?

Blurylion

I had my pre weds shoot at Korean Artiz Studio as well and started calling the artists songsaenim! songsaenim which means teacher for the artist or the photographer, they were leading us well.. my wife and I were super nervous! The lead was good because, despite having the both of us being so nervous and clumsy during the shoot, the photo came out miraculously good. All we need was to follow their leads.

Well, other than me and my wife, our friends were having their shoots taken on the same day as well! Their photo came out so much different from ours, it was as if they were naturally born inside the photo, but it was probably because they were used to being in front of cameras in the first place. Not saying mine was bad but it’s just another level higher. But overall I could say, even though it’s indoor, it feels like outdoor when looking at the photos.

Well for the benefits of others, I would recommend this to you all, as they were really professionals in what they were doing. The price rating was $$.

siskape

Hello! Do you mind pm me the package as i'm interested too!

isabelledreamin

Hi, I'm interested too! Could i trouble you to PM me the package prices?

Tomchow

I had my pre weds shoot at Korean Artiz Studio as well and started calling the artists songsaenim! songsaenim which means teacher for the artist or the photographer, they were leading us well.. my wife and I were super nervous! The lead was good because, despite having the both of us being so nervous and clumsy during the shoot, the photo came out miraculously good. All we need was to follow their leads.

Well, other than me and my wife, our friends were having their shoots taken on the same day as well! Their photo came out so much different from ours, it was as if they were naturally born inside the photo, but it was probably because they were used to being in front of cameras in the first place. Not saying mine was bad but it’s just another level higher. But overall I could say, even though it’s indoor, it feels like outdoor when looking at the photos.

Well for the benefits of others, I would recommend this to you all, as they were really professionals in what they were doing. The price rating was $$.
Hi I'm really interested. Can you pm me your package?

Tomchow

Hi, would you mind sharing with me your full package?