Any Korean theme pre-wedding bridal shop to recommend?

Discussion in 'A Meeting Place For All ROM Couples' started by Loraine, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Loraine

Loraine New Member

I am looking for a bridal shop that offers pre-wedding photo shoot package that is in Singapore but in Korean theme/ style?

Korean Makeup Artist
    Korean designer for the wedding dress
    Korean background for the studio photoshoot etc

2. Pauris

Pauris New Member

How about “Korean artiz studio “

3. nophee168

nophee168 New Member

I did mine at Korean Artiz Studio. Everything is Korean haha

4. Pauris

Pauris New Member

How is your experience? Is it good?

5. setkm

setkm New Member

Not many options beside Artiz Studio. My Dream Wedding has Korean themed studio in JB. You can try that too

6. nophee168

nophee168 New Member

The makeup artist and photographer are korean. They have like 20-25 backgrounds in their studio. So we did all the photos conveniently in studio. I’m not sure about the service at other studios but before our actual photoshoot day they’ll create whatsapp group to include the crew members to discuss the fitting date & what to take note for photoshoot day. We had the photoshoot ard 9am so we reached studio ard 8am. We finished ard noon 12/1pm, had lunch and went back to studio to pick the photos we want. So everything can be settled in 1 day. The photographer was patient with us & directed us to get good expression & angles (both of us awkward in front of camera). They provided refreshment during photoshoot too.

For photo effect, they’ll give you level of adjustment you can choose, like how slim you want for your face, overall body, leg, arm, etc.

7. setkm

setkm New Member

Can PM me your package? I’m interested in getting. Do some research beforehand

8. nophee168

nophee168 New Member

Hi setkm, will pm u later

9. Zanymaine

Zanymaine New Member

Hello! Do you mind pm me the package too? :D

10. fishy301

fishy301 New Member

Hiii can you pls send me your package information too?? Am very keen on a Korean studio :)

11. Zanymaine

Zanymaine New Member

Hello! Do you mind pm me your package price and details? :)

12. nophee168

nophee168 New Member

Hi, pm sent

13. nophee168

nophee168 New Member

Hi, pm sent

14. Xxlajiao

Xxlajiao New Member

Hi, could you please pm me your package information ? Thanks a lot!