Any JP to recommend?

LaceL

I had him for my rom in October 2016. He's a very nice person and yes he's bilingual.

Hi! I invited him to be our solmnizer as well. He replied very promptly agreeing to our date. However when we drop him a 2nd email to ask what to do and if there is meet up, he did not reply us anymore. Is this normal?

mrandmrsertobe

Hi! I invited him to be our solmnizer as well. He replied very promptly agreeing to our date. However when we drop him a 2nd email to ask what to do and if there is meet up, he did not reply us anymore. Is this normal?

I just emailed him yesterday for our wedding in Nov and he replied rather promptly followed by a call. Perhaps give him a call?

LHC

Hi guys, not trying to tarnish william cheong's reputation, but to each and own personal preferences, i would not recommend him. Of course, I am thankful that he reached on time, but i feel the solemnization was not professionally done. Felt a little embarrassed for the content in fact. Maybe he was nervous, i don't know. Feel free to pm me for more details.

Sherrain

Anyone has attended Solemnization by Mr Chia Ah Sah? I read he is one of the top 40 popular JP.
Any feedback?

Bernardsgbridge

Hi guys, not trying to tarnish william cheong's reputation, but to each and own personal preferences, i would not recommend him. Of course, I am thankful that he reached on time, but i feel the solemnization was not professionally done. Felt a little embarrassed for the content in fact. Maybe he was nervous, i don't know. Feel free to pm me for more details.

At least he was punctual! He was late for a cousin wedding by 30 mins!

It was a solemnization ceremony and luncheon so the timing is quite tight. Lucky we did have some buffer timing and managed to pull it off.

Probably request by the couple, spoke both English and Mandarin but was a bit long winded. Took 30 mins for the whole ceremony.

Reactions: LHC

alfy26

Hi! I would like to recommend my JP, Dr Kwoh Chee Keong. He solemnised our wedding last November after we were pangseh by our first JP, Ms Joanna Portilla, who cited reason for a business trip.

Dr Kwoh is super nice and he is bilingual. He accepted our invitation after learning about the previous JP cancelling our appointment, despite having an event that he had to rush to after our wedding. We are very grateful for that.

He does not do long speeches (thankfully) and he can be funny when he cracks a few jokes during the solemnisation. We had a very enjoyable solemnisation thanks to him.

He can be contacted at [email protected].

All the best for your wedding!

ds90

Hi! I would like to recommend my JP, Mr Tam Chee Wah. He solemnised our wedding yesterday, and it turned out to be smooth and concise, with a tinge of humour.

He reached at the venue ahead of time and waited there. Although we started slightly late due to unforeseen circumstances, he was very patient and calm (even though he had another appt right after that). He was very nice to speak with and accommodating to our planning as well.

He started the session with a more serious tone, and added humour as we went on, which made the whole atmosphere much more enjoyable. I would strongly recommend his services!