Any JP to recommend?

Discussion in 'ROM and Solemnisation' started by XiaoChing, Apr 29, 2014.

1. miz-Que

miz-Que New Member

2. sotongqueen18

sotongqueen18 New Member

Hi, anyone knows JP Teo Zong Zhi? Need some review pls. Thanks :)

3. mrandmrsertobe

mrandmrsertobe New Member

Hi All!

Anyone invited Mr William Cheong lately and any reviews/pictures to share? Is he bilingual?

4. Enchantedgal

Enchantedgal New Member

I had him for my rom in October 2016. He's a very nice person and yes he's bilingual.

sanxx likes this.
  5. mrandmrsertobe

Thank you!

6. Carmen Lee

Carmen Lee New Member

Hi,

May I have Mr William Cheong's contact as well? Does he speak mandarin?

7. LaceL

LaceL New Member

Hi! I invited him to be our solmnizer as well. He replied very promptly agreeing to our date. However when we drop him a 2nd email to ask what to do and if there is meet up, he did not reply us anymore. Is this normal?

8. mrandmrsertobe

I just emailed him yesterday for our wedding in Nov and he replied rather promptly followed by a call. Perhaps give him a call?

9. Carmen Lee

Carmen Lee New Member

Hi Mrandmrsertobe, can you share with me Mr William Cheong's email?

10. mrandmrsertobe

Sure! Here you go > wcheong@singtel.com

11. LHC

LHC Member

Hi guys, not trying to tarnish william cheong's reputation, but to each and own personal preferences, i would not recommend him. Of course, I am thankful that he reached on time, but i feel the solemnization was not professionally done. Felt a little embarrassed for the content in fact. Maybe he was nervous, i don't know. Feel free to pm me for more details.

12. Sherrain

Sherrain New Member

Anyone has attended Solemnization by Mr Chia Ah Sah? I read he is one of the top 40 popular JP.
    Any feedback?

13. Bernardsgbridge

Bernardsgbridge New Member

At least he was punctual! He was late for a cousin wedding by 30 mins!

It was a solemnization ceremony and luncheon so the timing is quite tight. Lucky we did have some buffer timing and managed to pull it off.

Probably request by the couple, spoke both English and Mandarin but was a bit long winded. Took 30 mins for the whole ceremony.

LHC likes this.