Any idea which church allow rental of premise?

mixue87

Hi Eunice, can i have the list as well? Do you know if there is any pastor who can solemnize a wedding between a Christian and non-christian? I'm having mine on a sunday, so not sure if it's even possible.

okm1951

Sorry, didn't check forum for quite sometime. Hope it's not too late to forward the list.

For those that has leave me your email address, please check your email.

Michele, can you leave me your email address so that I can forward the list to you?

jascol

Hello,

I'm getting married in Jan 2013 but cannot find a church that would rent out! Can some one send me a list please? thanks so much in advance!

you can send to [email protected]

thanks again!

netaniah

Hi Eunice,

I hope I am not too late. I am looking for a church venue for myholy mmatrimony next year. Would really appreciate if you or anyone can share the list with me. Thank you in advance

My email is [email protected]

akane_xie

Hello,
Anyone has a list of church venues as well? I am sourcing for a church for my wedding next year. Do you know if the pastors of the church will solomenize for us?

mazel

I would love to have the list too!
email: [email protected]

And you were so lucky to get ACM! I couldn't get it after waiting for one year, and now still am looking for a space. I'm so so sad now. :(

Sigh,
Michelle

seekhelps

Hello BTBs,

For those who are looking for church venue for wedding ... fyi there are total of 235 Christian Churches in Singapore!

Anglican Church - 27
Lutheran Church - 7
Methodist Church - 46
Presbyterian Church - 36
Others - 119

Most of the churches will give priority for own members only for the use of sanctuary on rental basis. Few of them are open to non-member and other Christian denominations.

PM me & I'll share you my list that I've compiled.

Good luck & all the best in your search! :)

jollyphine

Hello BTBs,

For those who are looking for church venue for wedding ... fyi there are total of 235 Christian Churches in Singapore!

Anglican Church - 27
Lutheran Church - 7
Methodist Church - 46
Presbyterian Church - 36
Others - 119

Most of the churches will give priority for own members only for the use of sanctuary on rental basis. Few of them are open to non-member and other Christian denominations.

PM me & I'll share you my list that I've compiled.

Good luck & all the best in your search! :)
Hello! Will you mind sending me the list to
[email protected]? Thank you

scd

Hi, can someone send me the lsit too...would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

vanessa.charles.david(at)gmail.com