Any idea which church allow rental of premise?

catholic

Hi Eunice,

I happen to have a list as I did my research for my wedding too. Maybe you can give me your email address I forward to you.

eunicetang

Hi jess,

Thanks! I have receive your email. It looks really helpful to me. I believe you spend alot of time on the research right?

The 4 caterer below the page is those you have shortlisted right?

Can I check so finally which church and caterer did you book? Is it expensive?

My wedding will be March 2011 and I need to settle fast as my partner outstation soon. Sign*

catholic

Hi eunice,

Oh yes, I spent months to gather all the information from churches and caterer. Some of them takes weeks to reply my email. Actually I should have more than the catering list given to you but some of them take their own sweet time replying my email or totally igorning me. SAD!

We settle our wedding at St Mary of the Angels at Bukit Batok and Dinner at Asian Civilisations Museum. We cater from Rasel for both the church and dinner. We spent about 20K for both. We compare between holding our wedding at hotel, resturant and museum and in total, musuem prices are more budgeted. Importantly, we do not want anything similar to the traditional wedding.

Maybe you can consider this option if you're also looking at having a dinner at night.

eunicetang

We're planning for church lunch follow by a dinner at night too. Having it in Museum is something where we did not explore. I just saw from other thread that many of them had it in museum too. You mean buffet for dinner? Does it look cheap? Does Rasel do banquet?

catholic

Hi eunice,

I'm not sure about banquet but I know they do chinese course dinner. I got their quote previously for course dinner but it out of my budget. Museum tends to be a more popular place for wedding nowadays especially for places like ACM. They are just opposite fullerton hotel and give people a expensive feeling. Anyway we make enough money throughout our wedding to cover everything including our photo taking and honeymoon. We only manage to go Hongkong.

eunicetang

At least can cover everything so fortunate. I'm going down to St Mary this weekend to view the room. Most slightly settling over there.

Can I check how do arrange to view the museum? how about booking?

catholic

Hi eunice,

Ooh, I believe you will love that Church.

I think you can arrange your prefer caterer to bring you around at ACM. For my case, My sales representative Elsie from Rasel walk me around the museum showing me the changing room and dinner area. Actually I book them at their wedding show last year than seprately I arrange to meet her to run through the quotation. Their quote to me include rental of ACM. At least hassel free and I don't have to book myself. Why not you try calling her, I believe she can help you in the booking and food catering.

Good luck in your viewing, update me ok!

eunicetang

Hi Jess,

I went down to St Mary on Saturday, oh yes, the church looks lovey! We have decided on St Mary for wedding now waiting to view ACM. Have arrange with Elsie to meet her on Saturday to view place. They are catering for a wedding there on Saturday. She gave me all the rates already, prices wise looks fine with me. We might want to settle down on ACM too if it looks okay to us. I update you again.

Thanks for your help anyway. It's really useful.

eunicetang

Hi Jess,

I went to view ACM already. Looks really pretty especially with their set-up. I believe Rasel are premium caterer right? Their menu has alot of dishes, really worth the $$$. Haven tried their premium food yet. Any comments?

clareez

Hi Guyz,

I am a St Mary's Church goer so will most likely be having my ROM solemnisation there. Glad to hear many good reviews on the place. However I'm still researching for an affordable place for the dinner session. Thus, could you help me by giving me a copy of the list as well ? Would appreciate it. Thanks
happy.gif

My email address is: [email protected]

eunicetang

Hi Shirlene,

So you want to try ACM? I just went there last week, oh it's beautiful!! I can share my package of what Rasel is providing. You can also call them to provide you with the services too. They are helping me to book ACM for my wedding dinner.

eunicetang

I have email to u shirlene...

Hi Jess,

I have sign up with Rasel already. Got my date secure and confirm, that ease my mind. How long do you in advance I need to arrange for sampling? Any particular dish which you feel I must try?

clareez

Hi Eunice,

Yes I have received your email. Thank you so very much !! Hope your preparations and wedding will go really smoothly. Enjoy you service @ St Mary's
happy.gif

steve4024

Hi all,

I am taking the lead on the solemnization ceremony to share the responsibility for our wedding plans and it would be a great help if you could forward me the list of churches as well as I am quite confused.

e-mail is [email protected]

Regards,
Steve

annaoct2010

Hi gals,

can anyone please help to email me the rental list too? your help is greatly appreciated... i tried contact a number of churchs but all are fully booked and my wedding is only a few months away... very worried...

my email is [email protected]

whitewave

Hi Eunice,
Can I have the list too? My partner and I resides overseas and am looking for a small church (100 max) to hold our ceremony (we've got a pastor already). Any idea? MY email is [email protected]
Thanks!

okm1951

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for all the late reply.
I'm out of town and CL bane my account in SB which I don't know why... Please check your email...

okm1951

Fel,

I have email to you, please check.

honey_pork: maybe you can leave me your email address so that I can forward to you