Any hotels with outdoor ROM???

ahmei

hi lee ching, how's the preparation going on? can u share more how u intend 2 do it at the waterfall? i'm considering the waterfall area or the courtyard..thanks!!

ahmei

hi lee ching, how's the preparation going on? can u share more how u intend 2 do it at the waterfall? i'm considering the waterfall area or the courtyard..thanks!!

ahmei

ublur

hihi.... lychee, passby, u got mail... it will never go wrong if u choose raffles, as long as it dun rain tt day.

ublur

hihi.... lychee, passby, u got mail... it will never go wrong if u choose raffles, as long as it dun rain tt day.

ublur

furla

Hi Lee Ching,
Can you sent me your ROM package, i am also looking into doing a solemnisation and dinner together..thanks
happy.gif

[email protected]

beourwitness

If anyone likes beach type of outdoor solemnisation, Rasa Sentosa Shangri-La is quite an ideal location. As the area is at the corner, behind the pool area, facing the sea, it is really private and nice. Think is per head SGD$65 net for hi tea. Min guarantee of 70 pax. They will cover the basic deco. My solemnistaion party was there, and it was really nice ;-)

beourwitness

If anyone likes beach type of outdoor solemnisation, Rasa Sentosa Shangri-La is quite an ideal location. As the area is at the corner, behind the pool area, facing the sea, it is really private and nice. Think is per head SGD$65 net for hi tea. Min guarantee of 70 pax. They will cover the basic deco. My solemnistaion party was there, and it was really nice ;-)

beourwitness

peko_luv_e

Hi lee ching,

I am interested to hold my solemnisation in at Grand Park Royal Hotel as well. Is it possible to share the full details of your package with Grand Park Royal Hotel with me? Thanks.

peko_luv_e

Hi lee ching,

I am interested to hold my solemnisation in at Grand Park Royal Hotel as well. Is it possible to share the full details of your package with Grand Park Royal Hotel with me? Thanks.

peko_luv_e

Hi lee ching,

ublur

smilez, tatsumi, you both got mail. Sorry that i reply you gals quite late. Haven been into here n yak lately..
My package is a customise package. Mayb you wan to call up raffles hotel and check it out.

ublur

smilez, tatsumi, you both got mail. Sorry that i reply you gals quite late. Haven been into here n yak lately..
My package is a customise package. Mayb you wan to call up raffles hotel and check it out.

ublur

autumn8five

Hi Blurblur & elaine,

Would u mind sending me yr pics & pricelist as well ?

I am a blur BTB 2006 .. sourcing out for infor on outdoor wedding...

Thanks... a mil!!

autumn8five

Hi Blurblur & elaine,

Thanks... a mil!!

autumn8five

Hi Blurblur & elaine,

Thanks... a mil!!

blurbaby

Hi Lynn,

Can send me the package for the solemnisation package price list for Carlton/Oriental/Goodwood Park? Thanks.

BlurBlur,

Don't mind can send me the solemnisation package price list that you had receive?

Email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

blurbaby

Hi Lynn,

Can send me the package for the solemnisation package price list for Carlton/Oriental/Goodwood Park? Thanks.

BlurBlur,

Don't mind can send me the solemnisation package price list that you had receive?

Thank you in advance!

blurbaby

Hi Lynn,

BlurBlur,

Thank you in advance!

beourwitness

Hi, for outdoor solemnisation, I think Shangri-la Sentosa offers quite a good package. It is a hi-tea event, next to the pool, on a very private beach area, facing the sea. Also, it has a ready-built canopy area for your guests to sit. I had my solemnisation party in mid June this year. It was abolutely breath-taking! Hope the info helps ;-)