Any good vitamin C serum to recommend?

skylar

Tootie..
ya lor... my freakles ah... keke... ya lor.. must use those spf man!! me using Lancome one... 50+ so to me its the max liao ba.. whahaa...

also eating Fancl Whitening pills.. that really does help.. whaha...

yishun

I am using SK2 too... :) At first my hubby was saying that I put "rotten" solution on my face. He cannot stand the miracle water... haha.

I ask my friend to buy for me at 20% disc if I run out of stock, if not, I'll wait for Metro sale. :)

noscon

im using sk2 vitamin c serum. not bad.... i feel it wakes up my skin and brightens it. been using for 1 yr or so

felin

Hi all,
i'm using this house brand by my skin dr, n its quite good! cost $80 n can last for abt 2 mth..

babystarlet

Hi,i'm using perfecting essence and night renewal cream which is rich in proflavnol-T
,anti-oxidants etc.
i find it good and have recommended to some of my friends as well.they also like it a lot.

u can email me at [email protected] if u wan to find out more

miztylady

hi all,
using evans vitamin C serum now, found only at big guardian stores (e.g. Parkway). seen my freckles has lighten and skin has smoothen as well. ard S$80+, can use up to 3 months or so.

dreamland

I use SK2 whitening if there is outbreak. It helps to cure quite effectively. Other than that, soso & expensive.

Juz heard from my friend,she put serum & it does help to maintain the youth skin.

yeohyeoh

I am using La Roache Posay (not sure if I spelled it correctly), bought it at Guardian Pharmacy, around S$60. It's pretty good, skin is smoothen and brighten after a few days.

burnover

I have a friend who distributes Vit C serum which remove wrinkles... I can help to connect you with her to get cheap prices.... much lower than retail.

email me at [email protected] if u want me to connect u with my friend.

yanting

hi all.. b4 u decide whether a vit C serum is useful, mayb u shd turn to the back of the bottle and see whether there's any water (or aqua) in the ingredients list.. if there is, then u cn forget abt buying it.. cos vit c is deactivated once it touches water!
happy.gif
its very impt to gauge the quality of the product by wat it contains n nt juz by how much it costs.. juz my few cents worth..

sharingtruth

I use this freaking cheap lotion from Jergens for my face,not bad. Good for moisturizing. I'm not sure if there is Vit.C in it though..lol. I use it when I have sun-burnt.

fleurjade

Hi I am doing a spree and will be making my orders soon.
email me at [email protected]
These products are sold at Pink of Health/Nature's Farm shops
Nordic Naturals for Adults & children
Liquid Vit C 1000 MG for adults
Avalon Organics Shampoo & Conditioner

verang12

Vitamin C Serum might be the single most important specialty product to add to your daily skincare regimen. Vitamin C serum will combat and protect you against the harmful effects of Sun as well as work to fight free radicals with its potent antioxidant

maylitte

I use EmerginC vitamin C serum. It has done wonders for my skin. My esthetican said this is the best my skin has looked in the 4 years I have been with her. I have used the serum for only 3 months. I highly recommend it.

sassynsweet

hi serum not recommended lah. i work in doctor cosmetic surgery...
vit c, no need serum. take orally can liao. take lots of fruits and vegetables!

Andeiya

Foremostly: any Vit C that is packaged properly (dark bottle and airtight). It's an inexpensive ingredient so no need to be looking at cost, packaging is much more important as it will oxidize in the wrong packaging!

G.O.W and The Ordinary both have good Vit C serums and in different strengths, plus very inexpensive :)